• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    Gears of War | I want to believe

    Gears of War | I want to believe


    I want to believe

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    Dude was going Ez before match ended. We came back to win and dude left in humilliation

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Ladies and gentlemen..... Gears 5.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    My DMs are FILLED with those

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    Was Joking about Lizzie Carmine to Glizzy Carmine

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    Please TC can we get this chad skin already?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    [GoW lost media] The Sound of Gears of War

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    So last week me and a cousin were trying to find a Machinima video made ca.2009, named "The Sound of Gears of War". We couldn't. It was nowhere to be found and the wayback machine was no use either. It seems that it was erased along with the other videos.

    The video itself circles around the main characters of Gears 2 performing sone kind of song with the sounds of the guns. I remember that the particular sound of the HoD reticle pinpointing the location was kinda catchy tbh. I hope to know of any of you have preserved the video. That would be quite great.

    submitted by /u/dagowguy
    [link] [comments]

    Just had the most wholesome moment In gears history.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Our teammate had left and the enemy team invited me and my brother and my cousin to a party. They let us get some caps and we fucked around for a few minutes while my cousin kept saying stupid shit in spanish (were english and they spoke spanish). It was great.

    submitted by /u/ActuallyFuryYT
    [link] [comments]

    This is getting out of hand, more than a year in and this still happens occasionally...

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    Cosplay discussion

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    I've been thinking of cosplaying as a gear I know I can find some cosplay online but I want to make my own cosplay.

    Does anyone have any suggesting for where I can go to learn how to make cosplay or gears of war related cosplay?

    submitted by /u/SnooPandas8594
    [link] [comments]

    Gears TDM Comnunity

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    Buulding my stream and more importantly in the Gears community. Come through! Maybe build a squad? 🤷‍♂️ twitch.tv/ZMackDaddyG

    ZMackDaddyG on Xbox and Epic also 😁

    submitted by /u/ZMackDaddyG
    [link] [comments]

    New game mode idea for gears of War

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    In my opinion, gears of War should try a different kind of game mode similar to star wars battlefront 2 supremacy or battlefield. It would be similar to gears of War judgment overrun mode (which is criminally underrated) but it would be wayyy more fleshed out. It can have 50-60 players total. All characters, monsters, vehicles, locations you can possibly imagine from gears of War lore. you can have the locust/swarm set up like Gears of War 3 beast mode with different tiers but the swarm would be implemented too. Cog side would be similar but would be horde style, this time you can actually pilot vehicles. (Tank, minataur, raven, boats, submarine, brumak, reaver etc.) The cog and locust side would be similar to star wars battlefront supremacy with regular troopers, higher tier reinforcements, and heroes! For me personally, I feel like gears has all the resources, potential, and lore to make a game mode this huge possible. We can still have regular squad game modes of course but I would love to see a supremacy/ground wars type game mode for gears of War

    Make it happen, TC!!

    submitted by /u/VadersToast
    [link] [comments]

    Camper Matriarch.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Why is player count so low?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    I've been trying to get my friend back into the game because he honestly loves the PvP. I've heard him say it's one of the besr multiplayer shooters he's ever played, and last night during our first match said "he doesn't think this gameplay would ever get old, even after 20 years"... But I think he spoke to soon because soon after that a player dropped from the match, then another, then a Match Win appeared because the rest of the other team bailed out. After that he realized that Quick Play no longer had the mix of game modes to vote on and that you had to choose what mode you'd like to be placed in, which bummed him out even more. Hearing that his excitement was draining, I suggested we picked King of the Hill because I typically find a match pretty quick, but it look 5 minutes to find the players needed and of course it was only 4v4. My question is, why/how did this happen? I've been playing all of the GoW since the beginning and it's MP is something I've always been able to come back to with no real issues. At this point, it's just a pathetic shell of what it could be, and I'm struggling to keep my friend interested in it whatsoever.

    submitted by /u/GruesumGary
    [link] [comments]

    What Carmine Type Do You Want For G6?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    No Music

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    Gears 5. Brand new install (and re install) on X Box Series S and no music. Any suggestions on how to get it working?

    submitted by /u/Killer_Carp
    [link] [comments]

    Is Marksman/Fahz class the most op class in master horde now?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    My skill cards: longshot handling 6, modified long shot 6, critical hit damage skill card lvl 6, xray critical hits increase xray by 23% lvl 5, ambush lvl 6.

    With this class im dropping roughly 500 to 600 kills a game with this class. I dont use explosive head shots because i rather have xray for the entire wave and clear out enemies especially boss waves and mini boss waves so the other teammates can focus in on the boss. And then when all the enemies are cleared up you have enough time in your ultimate to damage or possibly kill the boss. And you get ultimate back pretty quickly with you do damage especially scion headshots so you are basically using your ult every other wave. You gotta be able land your shots tho.

    This class has become my favorite now. Demolitions class cant even keep up now.

    But i really love the nomad class. Its soo much fun with a lancer in my hand.

    submitted by /u/xobeydrake
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 New DLC in 2021?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Two days i finished with my friend DLC Hivebusters and final cutscene leaves more suggestion about a new chapter (?)

    Problably, in next few month Xbox Game Studios release new DLC?

    submitted by /u/djskipe
    [link] [comments]

    Is something going on with horde frenzy difficulties, dying so quick

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    I play horde a lot, mostly inconceivable, played 2 advanced games right now with survivor, regen and bobble, and the enemies killed us in wave 1 with several lvl 15+ players and the next we died in level 12 and i win about 95% of my matches in inconceivable

    It feels as though lethal is enabled and aggressive enemies is enabled even though they arent even options right now

    A drone just meleed 4 of us in a row, and my chainsaw execution keeps getting interrupted by shots which rarely happens when i play

    Edit: It was better around 8 PST, played both advanced and incon and didnt die

    submitted by /u/xboxhaxorz
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously 5.0

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    What are the "launch maps" you need for the achievement for horde and escape. I don't want to do any ones I don't have to. Thanks for quick reply's!!

    submitted by /u/Chotchaholic
    [link] [comments]

    I have not seen any swarm flock as boss in escape and horde for a long time......

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    I mean swarm flock is really good boss but I don't think I have seen it in escape or horde so it should be added cuz why not (Just my opinion)

    submitted by /u/Cotton_Phoenix_97
    [link] [comments]

    LFG - Looking for players on the Trilogy (specifically 2)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    I'm trying to host 10 man horde and Wingman matches on GoW2. I honestly don't mind playing the other ones either, but my friends and I are searching badly. Everyone is welcomed. Bring your friends!

    submitted by /u/crazy_void
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on Gears of War 1 on Xbox

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Heyyy I'm trying to unlock the chrome lancer for gears 3. And I need to unlock the trophy "don't hate the player". On gears 1. And I am having no luck finding anyone to play with :) any help would be great!!!!

    submitted by /u/DisengagedSoul
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment