• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Gears of War | This Week In Gears - 22 March 2021

    Gears of War | This Week In Gears - 22 March 2021


    This Week In Gears - 22 March 2021

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    "You did 99% damage in one hit"

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Why are you running?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    What were they even thinking only bringing Speyer?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    Sauce is in newgrounds "lizzy carmine"

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Del you good?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    I feel like a shit that just got waffle stomped down the shower drain

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Yep

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    We need TC to pull through now more than ever!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Reactive skins?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Has tc ever thought about adding reactive weapon skins like if you shoot it lights up? I remember back in judgment they had the reaper where when you got a kill his head would catch on fire for a little bit I always thought that was unique

    submitted by /u/Kmossxx
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War 3 Horde

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    Looking for some folks that want to play 2 or 3 man horde, mutators, just for fun. I really wanna get to a point where we can beat any map causal normal then Hardcore and work our way up to insane. If anyone if interested in this drop me your username and I'll add you and we will have some fun. Solo I routinely get though 50 on normal. So I don't care if you're awesome or just looking to have fun. I'm not great but I'm also not shit. Hope to get a little clan going. Thanks y'all. Hope to hear from y'all soon. Hotty Toddy.

    submitted by /u/morobert425
    [link] [comments]

    Class Recommendations to Master Operation 3 Hives - Discussion Video

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Something cool I just found out

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    So I was doing an insane Ironman campaign play through and I'm in niles place and I just realized to prevent lag they drop the floors in places you can't access anymore to get rid of guns. I found this out with the jack scan with the third upgrade. Did anybody else know this?

    submitted by /u/Jrhodes420_
    [link] [comments]

    Why do some ranked matches choose a server that makes nine of the ten people play on 140 ping just to give one player good connection?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Title, just played a Ranked match where eight players were post 140 ping, one player had 80, and one guy had 19. I just don't understand why ridiculous latency is okay for everyone else because ONE dude is in a different country than the other players.

    Not sure what to flair this so I'm gonna just assume bug works here.

    submitted by /u/BillyTheSheep
    [link] [comments]

    Flaming Skins?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Sorry for what May seem like a very basic question but google has failed me on this one.

    The flaming weapon skins (don't know if that's what it's called in gow5) like we saw first in GoW3. How were/are they unlocked? I've been playing GoW5 since launch on and off but I have never seen so many people with this skin until recently. Wondering did I miss some event?

    submitted by /u/ThePonyYurter
    [link] [comments]

    New Guest Character Idea for Gears 5

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    We have batista, those wwe guys (please forgive me I don't pay attention to them) Sarah Connor, Terminator... But I think a GREAT addition to gears 5 would be a Clone Trooper from the Star Wars franchise! I mean, the clones are literally built for combat and they have AWESOME voice lines! Let's get the elephant out of the room.. Disney would NOT allow a star wars character in a bloody, gory, game. BUT, a way to get around this would be to add Temuera Morrison as an actor/celebrity rather than a Star Wars character. You can have his face showing and he can be in unique armor. There's so many sample voice lines from the Star wars games and movies they can use in the Gears 5 (And new ones of course). I would love to see Temuera Morrison in Gears 5 he's a great actor for a soldier and I think he would fit right in with Gears 5.

    submitted by /u/VadersToast
    [link] [comments]

    I miss how graphic the old gears use to be

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Any news on a new Anthony skin?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Let me give some context, I've been with the series since gears one and love the multiplayer and in every game I've chosen to be a Carmine in the multiplayer (usually Benjamin since he's my favorite), well recently I was overjoyed when my friends started playing gears 5 and suggested the idea that we all use Carmines in multiplayer, what I was less overjoyed about was that after we all chose our Carmines another friend got the game and the rest of my friends pressured me to stop playing Benjamin since we frequently call this new friend "Benji" and they believe it fits him more since he's the youngest among us, as such I now have been playing standard Anthony for a while and I'm progressively getting annoyed that nothing new is being released for him meanwhile Clayton and Benjamin have and still are receiving multiple cool skins while I'm stuck with standard Anthony who resembles a standard COG gear to a large extent. (Yes I'm aware Academy Anthony exists, but I don't have him and don't really like him to much). So what I'm going to ask, does anyone know if we will be receiving an Anthony skin soon?

    submitted by /u/waryscroll
    [link] [comments]

    Just curious

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    Anyone else have all their chraacters to lvl 18-19 hoping for a double cxp week?lol excluding promos got them 4 to lvl 12

    submitted by /u/jchinchar
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmetics

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    I try to avoid hating on this game but can we please get better look skins? The collectors skin that's blue and gold are just ugly.. black and gold is super cool, why not go back to that.

    submitted by /u/Ephxmeral2
    [link] [comments]

    Wholesome moment.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Gears 5 Horde tips?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Any and all suggestions welcome.

    submitted by /u/JediMastaObi
    [link] [comments]

    LFG - Looking for players on Gears 2

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    I'm trying to host 10 man horde and Wingman matches on GoW2. I honestly don't mind playing the other ones either, but my friends and I are searching badly. Everyone is welcomed. Bring your friends!

    submitted by /u/crazy_void
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 - AFK Strategy

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Brothers to the End! Thanks for the assist guys!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Did anyone else see the now deleted(?) Michael Shannon tweet?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    The tweet said he has now moved over to the The Initiative to work on Perfect Dark in a narrative design role. Looking for a post about it here and couldn't find one, now searching for the tweet it's been deleted? Did anyone else see the tweet before it disappeared?

    EDIT: Comments are correct, it was Robert Shannon, totally my mistake. Thanks for the correction guys

    submitted by /u/tristansmall
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment