• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Gears of War | Found this on google images, source in comments

    Gears of War | Found this on google images, source in comments


    Found this on google images, source in comments

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I Personally Think Gears 5 is an Amazing Game.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    This is my first Gears game, and I know it gets a lot of hate here, but damn I love it.

    This pandemic had me feeling down, so I decided to get a new game. Looked around on Game Pass, randomly decided to get Gears 5, and I can't stop playing. The gameplay is great, there are so many modes, the AI is fun and challenging without being ridiculously hard... It has everything I want!

    The best part is how much they focused on the little things. Like the fact that you can decide what to install first. Or the Gore/Profanity filters. These tiny details make a world of difference.

    I also love that they have multiple modes that seem made for casual players, like me. I was trying to play Ranked and Quickplay TDM at first, and got really frustrated. But I switched to Arcade and am now having so much more fun!

    It feels super rewarding when you do badass things. I landed a snap-headshot with the Torque Bow and immediately I no longer cared if I won or lost, because to me, that was winning.

    Also their trailers and Mode explanations are super badass.

    Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

    Note: please don't start telling me how all the other Gears games are better and just let me enjoy this one please.

    submitted by /u/EmpJoker
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I play solo ranked.. smh

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Rest In Peace

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Probably not a big deal to most on here, but I was pretty thrilled to have finally peaked in gears !

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    I think Gears 5 is a fine game

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I'll choose not to complain about what makes gears 5 "bad" or "not like the original gears games". Gears is a franchise I've always respected and never felt the need to hate on. Sure, 5 may be less intense and have more cliche game mechanics like ultimates and stuff, but at the end of the day, I just wanna kill some monsters, because that's what makes gears fun. So to me, Gears 5 is just different, not awful.

    P.S; If there's anything stopping me from having fun, it's not the game itself. It's the dumb people who leave after the first 3 waves of horde.

    submitted by /u/Greenrobot64
    [link] [comments]

    “Ima go fuck your mother now”

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    All in one foul swoop.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    I'm somewhat of a try hard myself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Any fast method for body count?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Best Carmine last words

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    All Carmine deaths.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/112DB
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 6 theme song should be the Gears 2 theme remastered

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Meme Mondays (March 30, 2020)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Alright TC, I'm fucking sick of the delayed Escape rewards.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    I've waited THREE weeks for my WEEKLY rewards for the current Hive selections and now because of that I've fallen out of the Top 5%. It was a fucking pain in the ass to get there in the first place but now because you people haven't hit the "give rewards" button I have to either bust my ass again or just deal with not getting the skins I earned. What the fuck people?

    submitted by /u/Pancreasaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, I need help contacting Tc Octus or someone from the Gears team. I have video evidence of a player cheating in a KOTH match. The player was “aim botting” during a ranked match and I have the link to the clip that demonstrates the cheating. There’s a few clips, but this is the best one. u/OctusTc

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Which locusts would you like to see ASAP?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Which ones would you like to see come out next, and which ones do you think are actually gonna appear first?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Worksr
    [link] [comments]

    I did the tour of duty in 3 days

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    I finally finished it tonight and got the classic Baird skin I'm so hype I thought I was gonna miss out on that dope blood speaker skin I like that gears makes everything doable even if you only have 3 days left

    submitted by /u/Zering115
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocking previous operation content.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    I still think previous operations should be active while a new one is on going.

    I wouldn't be against if a previous one came back in between like Operation 1, then Op. 2 once Op. 3 is out you'll be able to do Op. 1 as well.

    I just find it unfair for new players joining now, if there are even new players joining. Also how campaign characters are stuck in operation 1. Like the new face of Gears (Winter Kait) is none default skin...

    I get TC wanted to do the whole we want you to have that skin so it feels exclusive and you played durning that time. Yet they have already cut that idea out of the store, they did that within a month of release. Then Gears 4 pre order bonus after a year.

    Also side note. Horde should go back to classes not heros. They could pump out more characters if they didn't have to build a class around them. I know this will mess up Arcade cause people wouldn't know who's who's but open to suggestions

    submitted by /u/EyelessPainter
    [link] [comments]

    Just Decided i want the boo expression plz help

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    • What wave or map do sires & bastions or guardians spawn ? I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

    submitted by /u/http_dante
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still possible to find ranked matches in dead regions?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    So I live in Australia, Gears 5 population is obviously non-existent so I would just search for ranked KOTH matches and eventually get put into a US lobby. I don't mind playing on 180+ ping but lately I haven't been able to get into ranked games.

    It just searches and nothing ever comes up, did TC stop this with the recent update?

    submitted by /u/Mobile-Squash
    [link] [comments]

    DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE QUITTERS

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Sorry Reddit, but this is just ridiculous, every ranked game I have been in today, which is 4, somebody quit even when we were winning. Ban them for a year, I don't even care anymore do something TC. Anything please. I know Gears 5 isn't exactly the best game ever but when I want to play for real and not just have fun I go to ranked, but the quitters are ruining it over and over again for me. I am Onyx so I have put in my time. Just come on, this is so dumb and just outright not cool.

    submitted by /u/njean777
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 4 populated more than Gears 5?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    played Gears 5 since launch and for a few months now there seems to be very minimal European servers. I am thrown onto USA servers 90% of the time. If I get a European server it has a fair few bots. I am guessing there isnt much of a European player base anymore?

    So with that said, Is gears 4 populated? In comparison to Gears 5 is it likely to be more active?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/xHarleQuinnx
    [link] [comments]

    New to the series

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    I've never played any of the GoW games. I'm only looking for a good story, is it worth it to play all the games? I have game pass so I've already downloaded 1,2,3,4,5, judgement, ultimate edition. They're on my list to play, but like I mentioned I'm rlly into story and lore. Just want to know is it worth my time for all of them?

    Thanks for the responses!

    submitted by /u/_L0NEW01F_
    [link] [comments]

    I think TC should take a page from CoD's book and make a mercenary search option.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    In Modern Warfare 2 there is a search option called mercenary. Which you can only search if youre searching solo.

    As someone who's friends all ditched this game, i feel this option would be great to stop solo searchers being put against stacked teams.

    I am one of the little amount of people who wanted FFA to do well but that didn't happen. Still no ranked and being in the UK it is so difficult to find a game.

    Let us search for other solo searching players. Make ranked fun again without the worry of stacked teams.

    submitted by /u/Kizashee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment