• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    Gears of War | Meme Mondays (January 06, 2020)

    Gears of War | Meme Mondays (January 06, 2020)


    Meme Mondays (January 06, 2020)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:05 AM PST

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Del always dreamed of being able to fly.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Del ... "JD?"

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Just a Gears appreciation post.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:34 AM PST

    I found the swarm elite drone from gears 4 in a gears 5 image, please add him back as an enemy and a playable character TC!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Guys, downvote me to hell if you want in disbelief, but my store was down

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:50 AM PST

    I was just trying to see how much Baird was in the store and check the items, but it kept giving me an error. For the first time in gears history, I may be the only person who's had their store down. I just felt like I had to share with you all my disturbing and horrifying story

    submitted by /u/AsaKalama
    [link] [comments]

    Inside the Arcade on District

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:06 PM PST

    A random guy told me you can get in the Arcade on District while playing horde, I called B.S. Looked online and tried everything to get in with no luck. I just joined a random horde lobby on Inconceivable, they are on wave 32 and have the base setup in the Arcade! Both door are open and they won't tell me how they got in there. Nobody on the internet has posted anything about this that I could find besides one forum on the GOW website. There's a quick clip I uploaded to Xbox Live (ZIPxTIDE) of the interior of the Arcade. Anybody have a clue how they did this!?

    submitted by /u/ZIPxTIDE
    [link] [comments]

    The day after I make General I get these easy objectives. Wish there were a way to bank these for the next tour.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:27 PM PST

    I was just trying to throw a gernade���� (Better video quality)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:31 PM PST

    My squad hit top 5 on the global Horde leaderboards tonight, what a grind...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Please, TC, when are the issues with this game going to be fixed?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:24 PM PST

    There's so many. I wanna enjoy playing this game because it's a breath of fresh air with a cool combat system but the game is so shit and unplayable right now. I can't hear anyone coming from behind me no matter what people just bot walk right up to my ass and gib me instantly and I can't hear with a $100 pair of headphones.

    Ranked is beyond broken and there is tons of issues plaguing it; from the rampant quitting issue to massive point disparities for winning and losing. There's so little people playing the game that you have to play with bronze and silver bot teammates whole the other team gets 5 stacks of onyx and diamonds

    The community needs an update when all these things are going to be fixed because I cant see this game lasting longer than Op 2 if they aren't fixed. Idk why devs seem to love releasing broken games nowadays but we as a gaming community as a whole should not stand for this

    submitted by /u/cmarq07
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Anti-Air Medal and Sentinels

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:52 PM PST

    So as I was ripping my hair out trying to find a decent way of farming this medal, I found that Sentinels count towards the medal even though the description doesn't say so.

    So if you don't want to suffer like I was, just do wave 15 of Beginner Horde on Icebound. A Warden, Stump, or a Sentinel will spawn. Kill yourself in the ice if it is not a Sentinel. If it is a Sentinel, kill it as quickly as possible. If done fast enough, you can get a max of 3 each run.

    After killing them, or if the wave is about to end, kill yourself in the ice and repeat.

    submitted by /u/jackjack54231
    [link] [comments]

    Overheard a South Park reference from Lizzie but a Carmine version

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Whats your favorite gears of war game

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Mine is 3 for beast mofe and the story.

    submitted by /u/Wildssundee03
    [link] [comments]

    Have division rewards dropped Gnasher yet?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:58 AM PST

    I keep dipping in and out of gears 5 ranked and saw I unlocked an Onyx Lancer.

    Have TC dropped any Gnasher reward skins yet?

    submitted by /u/_ReZero
    [link] [comments]

    I was just trying to throw a gernade����

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:17 PM PST

    How did Emile survive this?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Sweet, sweet collat

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:59 PM PST

    He should be dead not chainsawing me.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:21 AM PST

    If you’re able to bring a weapon from Gears of war into the real world, what weapon would it be?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Edit: The hammer of dawn comes with the satellites

    submitted by /u/oinkmaster62
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else still not get their Masters skins from Operation 1?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Title

    submitted by /u/JT_23
    [link] [comments]

    Is Escape a straight up better choice than Horde to get stuff?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Speaking for characters that can be used for both game Modes.

    I'm currently trying to get Marcus to level 15 to get an achievement, and.. Playing Horde I've seen it takes a Long amount of time to get to level 10.. Today I tried it on Escape (I've got Keegan, Mac and Lahn level 17 there so I know how to speedrun it) and after not so much time, I already have it level 13.. I think it took like 3 hours to get 3 levels there, plus high rarity Cards and leveling up my account from like level 35 to 77 Re up VI.

    Is Escape Just that better, or am I missing something on the Horde mode?

    submitted by /u/P4TiTuS
    [link] [comments]

    As Del in Gears 5 do I not get to upgrade my perks on the d-pad? I tried holding Y but nothing happened

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:28 PM PST

    I did it. I have always no life'd gears. But I did it. I finally went to a different game and had fun, I didn't need to deal with Input lag, scrappy matchmaking or worrying about my gun not firing. I'm generally happy cuz gears is so toxic community wise and the bugs in the game don't help.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:56 PM PST

    Any advice, I'm only level 35 and am hoping to get some useful tips.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:59 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment