• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Gears of War | After 9 years I have decided it was time to return to New Hope with Delta and face my fears, the Sires

    Gears of War | After 9 years I have decided it was time to return to New Hope with Delta and face my fears, the Sires


    After 9 years I have decided it was time to return to New Hope with Delta and face my fears, the Sires

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    I have to say, one of the cleanest clips I’ve ever hit in Gears 5

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Marcus commits a war crime

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Yeeeah, baby

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    I thought this was a pretty good clip

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    That guitar chord, you know what I’m talking about

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the chord for the Gears 1 "all clear" sound effect? I've been trying to figure this out for so damn long and now I can't even find an audio file anywhere, so that too would be cool if someone had that (then I could use that to try and figure it out).

    I remember in 2015 when Rod was playing through the entire UE campaign in that super long pre-UE release stream, he said it, but it didn't sound right to me and I also forgot.

    Note: this is also the same sound effect when opening and closing the disc tray on the Gears 3 special edition Xbox 360 console

    submitted by /u/Damerch
    [link] [comments]

    Really want her added to multiplayer

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    gears 5 won’t launch after update

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    gears 5 won't launch on my xbox one after i did an update. i can't reinstall it because it will take days ! can someone please help me ?

    submitted by /u/suuhflrt
    [link] [comments]

    After a month in the post, I finally got my Judgement Steel case for my collection!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    No Weekly What’s Up and PvE Max Level reverted back to 18.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Daily Discussion (October 16, 2020)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I’m sorry for having my matchmaking preference as Lower Ping, this happens so frequently to me now.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    New PvE classes?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    What classes would you like to see be added in OP5? I know that we're going classless technically speaking since you'll be able to play as any character you like but still. I would love to see more classes. Maybe like one or two per operations would be fun and good.

    I was super hyped when Paduk came out and still love him but I pretty much maxed all his cards and have nothing new to grind for. I know new cards will be added but I would just love to get a consistent update for cards or new classes at least twice per operation (1 at launch and 1 mid operation.

    Anyways yeah if you guys have any cool class ideas I would love to know what you guys have thought of or would love to see. For one thing I would love for a class like the Gears 4 heavy to come back. I used to love just going to town with a turret. Comment your thoughts and ideas.

    submitted by /u/DoughboyVasquez
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to legitimately level up?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    This might be stupid but I want to know. Okay so just plain and simple what is the best way to level up playing horde? No escape or bugs and glitches to breeze through a map on Master difficulty. Just a plain simple and efficient way to level up and re up at a consistent rate. Also no boost included.

    I'm currently re up 16 and have just started playing Fahz which is really fun since I started to lose the joy of running as an engineer for most of my runs. I just want to spark the love I have for Gears 5 again. I'm done with ranked or multiplayer in general and we see new escape maps every so often.

    If anyone can let me know the best legitimate way to have fun and level up at a decent rate I would appreciate it. I love Gears but I don't want to lose interest in it as well. I just want to hop on and play a couple of horde matches and have fun doing it too.

    submitted by /u/DoughboyVasquez
    [link] [comments]

    Spot the difference? (One X/Series X)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Are characters back to lvl 18?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    What happened here?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Level 20 will be back in op 5

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Hope that we may also see an FOV slider for us XSX console players.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    It's so rare to find people that use cole in horde mode, it's so satisfying using him

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Looking for players to replay the series campaign

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Hey gears! I'm looking for a another player to replay the gears series campaigns starting with Judgment. MSG me @ Julek Shmulek if you're interested!

    submitted by /u/VatOfRedundancy
    [link] [comments]

    Is gears5.exe malware?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Hi everyone.

    Recently, sometimes I startup Gears of War 5 on my PC a window pops up asking me if I want to grant permission to gears5.exe access to the public or private network (or something along those lines). I play the game through the Xbox app and I've read elsewhere that the Xbox app treats games as apps so there isn't an exe file for the game. So is this some sort of malware disguising itself as gears5.exe? Or is it the anti-cheat? I don't know and am kind of worried. I hope someone might be able to help me out.

    submitted by /u/therightwords321
    [link] [comments]

    It finally happened

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    So yesterday I deleted gears of war 4. Why you ask? Well these are the reasons

    Reason 1: multiplayer is boring and it's the same shit over and over again in every game mode.

    Reason 2: horde isn't much better and it's just lame.

    Reason 3: JD is a little bitch with daddy issues and is just flat out unlikable. I'd rather play halo 5.

    Please do keep in mind that these are just my opinions and you don't have to agree with me.

    Thanks for reading you beautiful people and have a lovely day.

    submitted by /u/stranver
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment