• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Gears of War | I'll Get Boom. Digital Painting by Me

    Gears of War | I'll Get Boom. Digital Painting by Me


    I'll Get Boom. Digital Painting by Me

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Looks like Lizzie’s OP5 horde class will be called the “Pilot”

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    I drew the Cole Train

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Supply drop code i don't have the game

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    I drew Marcus because he is my absolute fav :D

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    I drew Marcus because he is my absolute fav :D

    I just joined this subreddit but I wanted to share this picture I drew a while ago of older Marcus because he's my favorite character

    https://preview.redd.it/ijj0171ht4t51.png?width=744&format=png&auto=webp&s=acf182495e6a85de01a99159af8f39bb6f3de024

    ig is @ elizabeth.draws.stuff

    submitted by /u/oao_meanbean
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played gears in like a month...first game on and I thought this was coo

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    40% off sale on amazon. Get you buddy into gears ��

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Weekly Developer Stream thread (October 15, 2020)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Weekly Developer Stream Today!

    Where to Watch:

    When:

    • Starts at ~3pm PST
    • Lasts for ~1.5-2 hours

    Be sure to check for a stickied comment below. If anything changes in regards to day/time, we'll be sure to have that info in the stickied comment!

    Who:

    • Dana (u/tc-mjrdecision) usually the host
    • Occasionally other developers will join - like a map designer, the PvP lead, etc.
    • Andius (Community Team) works behind the scenes to run the stream/chat

    What:

    • The community team discusses any recent news and follows up with a Q/A session
    • Some streams have raffles or "click-to-claim" style prizes available!

    Submitting Questions!

    Currently TC looks at 2 main places for questions: The Chat and General community discussion. In attempt to gather some better questions that TC may be able to better prepare answers for, we are going to look at collecting some questions in this thread.

    Also note that this is not a thread that is officially supported by TC. We cannot guarantee that they'll see and/or use this. But we figure it's worth a shot. If nothing else, maybe someone else in the thread will be able to answer your questions!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Fixes for host kicking?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Just had a Sarah come into my lobby and start smelting everyone's weapons. Currently paused and have no way to kick him. I read about this yesterday but didn't think it would happen to me today. Anyone got a workaround or something. I tried one where they said to friend the player but it didn't work and so now we're stuck here waiting for this guy to leave pretty much.

    submitted by /u/DoughboyVasquez
    [link] [comments]

    The Split - Master Escape Walkthrough (w/ Voiceover) - Operation 4, Hive 5

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Many people seem to want to canonize (spoilers)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    This sub, upon my searching, seems pretty one sided in their arguments about which ending to gears 5 should be canon

    My question is; does TC actually show up? How do we the fans communicate the story that (maybe not all, but most) seem to want to see the most ?

    There are really good arguments that make really strong points, and I'm now worried TC will cop out and just write JD and Del off instead of canonizing one story.

    submitted by /u/Thisisalsomypass
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War Ultimate Edition should get Cross-Play

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Yeah no one plays that game, i don't care. I just wanna play the campaign with my friend on PC. Also i think the OG trilogy should get the treatment old Halo games got and get like a "Marcus Fenix collection" or something. I mean a Gears of War 2 Ultimate Edition would be a dream. But i'd be happy with a remaster with Cross-Play.(The Cross-Play part is really important cause it would be useless to me if it's just a remaster of what i already have.)

    submitted by /u/Taran_MVP
    [link] [comments]

    The Progression Of E-Sports Characters. Neon Lights Are No Longer Cool I Guess (2 pics)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Do people still play Gears of War: Ultimate ?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Just wondering cause I wanted to play a classic gears game

    submitted by /u/Amrit_Samra
    [link] [comments]

    [Windows Store] Booted the game to find myself in Boot Camp with all my settings reset

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I love starting my session redoing my keybinds, FOV and mouse sensitivity settings. I've had the game for a year and it's never done this before.

    submitted by /u/Adalrich_
    [link] [comments]

    well i was looking for a replica lacer, who here painted this, i know it was one of you?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Buff for Emile, Kat and other Characters

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    I love Halo, I suppose many do, I wanted to use Kat in Horde a lot but damn her cards are atrocious compared to Del and Baird. Give her a buff with new cards so I can actually play as an engineer with her, and emile also needs a buff.

    submitted by /u/HeroShadeZ
    [link] [comments]

    This is Kait's best card in my opinion.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Change my mind

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    The intro to GoW4 is better than the entire main campaign.

    submitted by /u/The_Last-Dovahkiin
    [link] [comments]

    "Social Manager is having issues getting updates at this time. Please try again in a few minutes."

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Been having this issue for over a week. No solution that I can find.

    submitted by /u/Gearsofhalowarfare
    [link] [comments]

    Idk if it’s a bug or not but horde just fucking won’t give me Mulcher Mastery cards for Clayton and it’s pissing me off

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Server issues / Disconnecting

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed issues with the servers over the last couple of days? Both yesterday and today ive frozen mid-game and been disconnected from Xbox Live with my internet going offline as well - I've noticed constant packet loss today in Versus and Escape

    It can't be my internet connection because I have no issues whatsoever on other online games but who knows eh?

    If anyone can shed any light I'd be truly grateful because it's beyond a joke now ffs!

    submitted by /u/Bwoptimus
    [link] [comments]

    LEVEL 20 attained. What now?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Balance

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Nerf the lancer or have power weapons spawn faster. When five lancer KOTH it is almost impossible to break in certain maps, even with a 5 stack.

    submitted by /u/alfa5280
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment