• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    Gears of War | ok am I going insane or does vin diesel look just like a locust sniper

    Gears of War | ok am I going insane or does vin diesel look just like a locust sniper


    ok am I going insane or does vin diesel look just like a locust sniper

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Correct me if I'm wrong, just don't be mean

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    Gears of War 3 - Brothers To The End.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Which do you prefer Lambent Raam or Hollow Raam?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Niles is crazy

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Heroic on Heroic Executions hit different

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Leaked Black Steel Beast Rider and Grenadier

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Biggest disappointment in Gears 5 were the General Rewards.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    More specifically how 6 out of our 8 General rewards were skins for the Swarm/Locust. Only 1of the rewards was for the COG, being the UIR Cosmonaut. Don't get me wrong, I love the Cosmonaut but I feel like they could have done some really cool stuff with some of our COG characters seeing how they made a few bangers like Lambent Raam and Ronin Kantus.

    It wouldn't have bothered me as much if the COG got a little more love from General Rewards. Or if two of the General Skins were Blood Red Speaker and Blood Red Reyna, super boring recolors.

    Not a hate post, just some feedback that I hope they look into for Gears 6.

    submitted by /u/Vizier_Thoth
    [link] [comments]

    Hopscotch Execution #gears5 #operation8

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Leaked black steel Baird

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Villager Gary concept idea or something

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Gears 5 shuts down :(

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    Hey guys, quick question here

    Launch the game and after loading it tells me Gears 5 needs to be updated but I have no option to update the game (XBox Game Pass).

    Any suggestions?

    tia!

    submitted by /u/NoSkillzDad
    [link] [comments]

    Executions - More For Gears 6 Please

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Anybody else feel like Executions have been quite underwhelming since launch? When Op 4 dropped it improved the ability to purchase them, but the gruesome and creative weapons this series has means that there is so much more potential in this area. I feel like G6 should launch with almost 20 different Executions per weapon at least. Also, TC should allow the player to assign a random execution, allowing for more variety, instead of having to choose 1 per weapon.

    submitted by /u/ThatsMax_
    [link] [comments]

    Robotics and Mechanic question..

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    OK, when increasing the fortification health / damage "etc" if you play as these two, does it apply the higher strength to fortifications built before you increased these perks..

    So, let's say I built a fence on level 3 and increased my perk on fortification health on level 10, does this increase apply to the fence which already exists "etc" or only to fences built after I increase the perk level..

    I have played a game where I didn't build anything until I had maxed health and damage and it seemed the fortifications were a lot more hard wearing and the turrets just seemed epic... Was that how it is or does the increase apply to everything already on the map that I built previously.???

    Stragetically this is important as I dont want to waste power on fences which will still stay weak when I build my perks up.

    submitted by /u/IZZYB0D
    [link] [comments]

    Swarm Raam Hunter - What if Fanart

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    Would the plural for Kantus be Kantuses or Kanti?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    I've also heard them be referred to as "Kantus Monks" or "Kantus Priests" in plural but if you only said Kantus, which would it be?

    submitted by /u/FierceMudcrab
    [link] [comments]

    Scourge=Skorge. Somewhat

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Michael Barrick Expressions Were Added With OP 8 | Via @GearsLeaks

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    CODM x Gears5

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Can your co op xbox 360 versions of the game with ultimate edition on xbox one?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Title says it all I have an xbox one with 360 copies of all the original games but my friend has ultimate edition. I tried to google it but couldn't find anything concrete. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/eleat001
    [link] [comments]

    Gears Pro League Split 3 Phase 2 Day 11 (Week 4) is LIVE NOW!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Gears Pro League Split 3 Phase 2 Day 11 (Week 4) is LIVE NOW!

    📢 Gears Pro League Split 3 Phase 2 Day 10 (Week 4) LIVE 🔴 NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com 👀 tune it to earn points for viewing towards Sundered weapon skins (Talon Pistol, Snub Pistol and Boltok this week) and top earners from Phase 1 and 2 of Split will earn Black Steel Kait! 🔐

    Continuation of week 4 tonight.

    Sundered Talon Pistol, Snub Pistol and Boltok

    See my links on my Reddit profile.

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment