• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    Gears of War | This Week In Gears - 9 August 2021

    Gears of War | This Week In Gears - 9 August 2021


    This Week In Gears - 9 August 2021

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Just a size comparison

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Hippity, Hoppity, Crunch! (New Gears 5 Execution)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    This me…

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Can't even destroy the fruits unplayble ded game >=(

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Gears 5 is one of the most fun multiplayer experiences I have ever had

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Back in university, I bought Gears of War on the launch day. Mostly because of the trailer. Love me some Tears for Fears covers.

    I completed the entire campaign in one sitting. I know it isn't very long, but you know, university student and all.

    Back in the day, universities weren't really fans of gaming online via consoles, and they blocked most console online connections, so I got to experienced online Gears of War 3-4 times in my life.

    Started playing Gears 5 this weekend, and damn is it fun as hell. I am terrible at it, but I love the versus gameplay, etc.

    Gonna be sticking around for a long time to come, I think.

    I know people complain that it is "dead" and stuff. But I don't see 5-minute queues at 6am in the morning for the European servers all that bad? Nobody calls Overwatch dead and at those times it may have 10-15 minutes, and before crossplay it was closer to 30-minutes just for a support.

    submitted by /u/PRGGOAT
    [link] [comments]

    Best feeling when your friend is backing you up!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Gears of War Breechshot prop

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    I'm excited to show this idea

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Please keep up with Gears 6

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    They made everything on this game FOR THE PLAYER. We didn't have to pay for skins or anything. And they even made a Classic Horde Mode. Which I've wanted back since GEARS 3

    I hope the developers keep up with this. I've loved gears since I was 13 years old. I hate that I didn't keep up with all the operations due to disappointment from gears 4 and early game set up.

    Thank You!

    submitted by /u/yoyo01323
    [link] [comments]

    I think the lobbies are a bit empty

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    I’ll miss you 4 times XP :(

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Gears 4

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    So after downloading gears 4 and playing, I'm wondering what happen between gears 4 to 5. 4 felt more like what 5 should have been. In my eye the tours let lack luster I do like how we got new maps and some characters from the comics but some of the characters that were being released should have been in the game via day one. The tours system should have had only nee content and I do understand covid slowed down the progession but man we got Bernie at the very last tour

    submitted by /u/Eugene4615
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else feel like Onyx Guards are lacking?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Far from a new observation, but they seem to have a really bad case of the worf effect. We never see them being the badasses we're supposed to take them as and every time they show up they seem to only appear to die horribly shortly after, a far cry from the best and greatest soldiers in the COG they're supposed to be.

    submitted by /u/omeggga
    [link] [comments]

    Challenges bugged?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    I'm noticing that some of the challenges are bugged like the being MVP in any round or getting 5 or more kills without dying in versus. Can anyone else confirm?

    submitted by /u/warincon
    [link] [comments]

    All jokes and memes aside, will Anya's hands be ever fixed?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    It can't be that difficult man...

    submitted by /u/shfww
    [link] [comments]

    I enjoyed the DBs and how they effect the story and the gameplay.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    I really liked them cause they were shown as this solution to a problem that would arise as they would have few gears left to take back control and that it would be in line on how the Collation works as an over bearing government. I really like how they work in gameplay as well. They to me just bring something new and are really fun to fight.

    I hope that they will showcase them in a more prominent role. It would be fine if they would do that. I also hope we get a character like an AI that will come with us in a custom made DB body for them. Also would like the DBs to be a bit more buffer.

    I know the DBs aren't the most favourite subjects to talk about as I see a lot of people dislike them. But I really enjoyed them and hope to see more.

    submitted by /u/Knight1029384756
    [link] [comments]

    Can confirm you’re not crazy

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    I can verify that there are solid gold skins as I think I've got like 3 or 4. Googled how I got em and ended up here. So still not sure how I got them then. 😂 If anyone else figures out how please let me know cuz I'd be over the moon if it was possible to get all of em like that.

    submitted by /u/Global-Tune3005
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Bernie use some of Sam’s voice lines?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    I just unlocked her Tour of Duty skin and decided to start using her and I immediately noticed that for actions such as running, rolling and getting shot she's using Sam's lines instead of her own. Is this a bug or are did the devs seriously just slap on Claudia Black's lines, who like Bernie' Voice actor (Tess Masters) is Australian, and hope we wouldn't notice? Is this the case in 4 too?

    submitted by /u/xKnightlightx
    [link] [comments]

    Horde PSA: Heavy Weapons are non-ballistic

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    I learned today that if the modifier that makes it so drones only take damage from ballistic weapons, heavy weapons do not work whatsoever. Even though the tri-shot and mulcher clearly shoot bullets, they'll give you a fat zero when you hit drones.

    So gunner and pilot classes are not very viable with this modifier on.

    submitted by /u/mufostaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Is aiming on pc worth it?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    So I just got into the game and I use my pc most of the time however I played it first on Xbox my question is does the aim just feel like a normal shooter on pc?

    submitted by /u/Max2millian2
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best control scheme?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    I use the tournment control scheme but many times when I want to wall bounce I end up rolling. The tounment scheme makes it easier to wall bounce if compared to default scheme.

    I'm thinking in making a small change in my tournment control scheme to make the A button roll and LB button to wall bounce/take cover. Is it a good idea?

    I'm asking because I saw this video a while ago and I don't see a control acheme like the one I want.

    submitted by /u/Green-Entertainer485
    [link] [comments]

    This scared me (ignore my very annoying broken RB)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Why is there only stacks in this game?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Every game is guaranteed a stack on the other team

    submitted by /u/Sadbutrue777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment