• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    Gears of War | Don't worry i've got your back like a buttcrack!

    Gears of War | Don't worry i've got your back like a buttcrack!


    Don't worry i've got your back like a buttcrack!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    WELL, i Made My own gears COG skin.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Day 1 of posting the Tactics created characters from the fan made Gears of War novel written by yours truly. Today’s character is the main protagonist, Ethan Androsan

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Please explain to me how this was a headshot?!?!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Favorite Locust/Swarm Quote

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Title says it all. What is you're favorite locust or swarm quote?

    submitted by /u/CyberPixelz
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox ultimate game sale - some gears games and dlc on sale. (link in comments)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Playing Gears of War 2 right now, just got past the part where we first see Lambent Soldiers and I’ve realized I have a few questions that probably aren’t spoilers for the ultimate story.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Ok sorry for how weirdly I phrased that but basically I just have a few questions about stuff that's happening before and during Gears of War 2 that aren't major plot points that I'm curious about.

    1.) Are the Locust a true hive mind or are they simply just connected like the Replica soldiers from F.E.A.R.? Because they have a lot of independence from something like The Chimera from Resistance (which are also fairly independent but that's a topic for another day). But what I mean is just some of their actions, like not shooting at you when you grab a wounded Drone and use him as a shield. Not only does the hostage not try to escape (or maybe he does but I haven't seen it) but his teammates stop shooting and try to get behind you or something, which is kind of cool to see. They also risk their own lives to try to revive a fallen Grub even when he's in no mans land. This is really cool to me because it shows they're independent but I suppose there could be a reason why in lore they're hive mind would do that. But another thing I've seen in Gears 2 are Locust retreating from the enemy which is also interesting to me because of the wiki page that says they'd "throw away their lives to kill a single entrenched Gear." Yet in Gears 2 we see them actively shouting stuff like "retreat" and "fall back" or "look out." Also they have military style of ranks like Uzzil and some other stuff for private's and sergeants and stuff (sorry I don't remember the names). RAAM himself was a lowly Grub who rose through the ranks. I don't know it just seems odd that they're classified as a hive mind when there's a lot of independence. They seem to have emotions like fear, anger, joy and happiness(?) (a few times I thought I heard them expression some sort of happinesses they survived when both me and my dad die.)

    2.) were human and locust relationships possible? Not necessarily sexual but assuming what I'm saying about the Locust being at least semi independent is true, than was it possible for some to have sympathy for the humans they enslaved and tortured? Like maybe they gave them some extra food (or food in general) and helped them through the torture or labor they had to do. Maybe even failed to try to help them escape. I mean I'm pretty sure this never happened but it would only make sense something like this could happen if the semi independency theory is true.

    Another quick thing, did the Locust recognize commanding officers of COG or UIR? I'm asking this because I'm the multiplayer of Gears 3 I was playing the capture the leader mode and I captured a COG guy and he was saying stuff like "Do you know who I am?" And a few other questions implying that there's some sort of Geneva convention type rules of the war, but I suppose it could just be a multiplayer thing.

    3.) speaking of prisoners, did COG or UIR take locust prisoners? Like I mean I'm sure there wasn't much use of them but surely there must have been some cases where they had grubs as POWs.

    4.) were there any battles where both sides just had stopped fighting? Went out and buried their dead in a cease fire? I doubt so but it still could be interesting to see.

    5.) this isn't so much a lore thing but I saw on the wiki Epic took inspiration from World War 2 for Gears of War. I'm just wondering what that was because outside of genocidal killers and the war torn environments, I don't really see the WW2 influences.

    submitted by /u/Admirable_Elk_965
    [link] [comments]

    Who Voice Acts Casan?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    That voice is hot as hell. So whose tha baddie 😔😳?

    submitted by /u/bad-raamance
    [link] [comments]

    How do people have fun playing horde at any difficulty besides beginner?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    It's not even the taking more damage that's a problem for me, it's running out of ammo after killing 3 enemies on a nearly maxed out veteran despite using crits and actives. Im not really sure what I'm supposed to do.

    submitted by /u/Madrigal_King
    [link] [comments]

    Recently started Horde roulette and am mostly enjoying the literal matriach horde. (Matriarch did not stick the landing)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    Gary's last message

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    Gears 5 campaign length

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Is it me or is this is the longest Gears game in the franchise. I'm in Act 3 and it already feels like I've put more than 5 hours into the second Act itself. I'm playing the game on Experienced difficulty and doing all the side quests, but its huge jump coming from Gears 4, which had the length of a generous DLC.

    submitted by /u/G4MER4LYF
    [link] [comments]

    Azure Marcus character skin

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Probably tired of hearing, but have we heard when the next op details are being released?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Basically the title. Considering we only have a few days left in this op, I'm wondering when we're going to get details on what's coming next week.

    Edit: it said week 10 of 10 this morning and now it says week 10 of 11. Confusion.

    submitted by /u/Madrigal_King
    [link] [comments]

    I just wanted a buddy

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Welp

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    I'm no new player to GOW, but I just want to voice my opinion here. So I never been a great player and is incredible decent, but do anyone else feel as they is being cheated. I have no problem with being destroyed (sometimes😂😂😂)but c'mon man when I pulled the trigger the weapon should fire. Many of times I shoot at the same time as my enemy and still don't get a hit marker. Not only that, but my opponent shouldn't be able to move faster than the speed of light against me. I've watched many gears pro vids , but I understand that I'll never do any of that shit they could do. Then again being stationed at one Fort and moving all day around isn't a good idea.

    submitted by /u/Snoo54779
    [link] [comments]

    Is my living legend ability broken?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    VERY casual veteran player. I just played a few matches in a row where my living legend ability didn't auto target heads and had a crazy amount of recoil. I've literally never had this happen before and I have no idea why it's happening now. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Madrigal_King
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War 2 co-op partner

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    What it says in the title. I need a co-op partner for Gears of War 2 campaign. I'll be playing on the Xbox One. As for the flair, I wasn't sure which one was the right one to use.

    submitted by /u/Practical_Composer_5
    [link] [comments]

    Blade Dancer question

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    The card itself says "Each melee or bleed kill gives +30% (or whatever yours is at) melee damage for 15s"

    When you hover over it, "Each melee or bleed kill gives +30% extra damage for 15s up to 200%"

    So, which is it? Because the second one implies that your gun will do more damage for the 15s as well.

    submitted by /u/CoffinEluder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment