• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Gears of War | Gears of War 2 maps (DLC included) were mint.

    Gears of War | Gears of War 2 maps (DLC included) were mint.


    Gears of War 2 maps (DLC included) were mint.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Benjamin is like: "Screw dis. I'm outie".

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Booted up Gears of War 3 for the first time in many, many years through Xcloud. The nostalgic feeling is almost overwhelming!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Day 3 of posting Tactics created characters from the fan made Gears of War novel written by yours truly. Today’s character is Alina Assean, the half sister of protagonist Amie. With her eye gone and one of her family members dead, she gives up her job as a comms officer to fight at the frontlines

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    New player here with a question about the gears of war series.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, first post on this this sub and had a question about the series, but before I get to the question, some quick info to help contextualize the question:

    I am super new to the Gears series. I have never touched the series before (I went ps3 instead of 360 during the console generation the original came out). Having switched to pc as my main gaming platform, I noticed that the original Gears is on gamepass in the form of the ultimate edition and downloaded it with the intent to play though them, as the first three games in particular have had incredible reception to their stories, from what I've heard.

    However, I noticed that it was only the first game in the original trilogy. Is it still worth it to give it a play through even if I can't play 2 or 3? (not too comfortable with emulation, never tried before, but would be willing to try it if I can find a reliable/trustworthy emulator).

    Any help or advice on this would be incredibly appreciated. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/AcePoetic
    [link] [comments]

    Day 2 of posting Tactics created characters from the fan made Gears of War novel written by yours truly. Today’s character is Amie Assean, a selfless combat medic seeking vengeance on the locust for killing a loved one

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Which Hammerbust variant was the best?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    I'd be surprised if anyone votes for gears judgement.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/torquetino
    [link] [comments]

    This is just a bad omen.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    Only took me 3 month but finally got it XD. 3 mil points baby. WOOOOOOOOO.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    I’m still on a little nostalgia trip. To this day I cannot believe I was so dedicated to this game that I managed to get Seriously 3.0. The grind was beyond painful, but it was absolutely worth it. My favourite game in the franchise ♥️

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Important backstory parts of Marcus and Dom's early life before the games?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    I'm writing, I guess, kind of fan fiction. I'm a writer who wants to make my own take of the two protagonists backstory. It's not really a fan fiction. I'm kind of just retelling the lore of their backstories. Marcus meeting Carlos at school, Dom making Maria pregnant at 16 etc. Mostly because I felt the books lacked deep character establishment, and wasn't that good at describing emotions. I'm a poet who works a lot with building up the environment and exactly what the characters feel in certain moment. I'm highlighting those emotional parts a bit more. Such as Dom seeing his own child coming to birth and holding him for the first time, how kid Marcus felt walking the corridors at his new school for the first time. Even empathize more with the villains, at one part of another short story I described exactly how Raam felt on his first expedition to the surface. Breathing in the new air, seeing stars glittering in the sky, the terrific sight of humans just slaughtering each other.
    But now I'm kind of telling Marcus and Doms separate backstories from childhood to Gears soldiers, and how they tie up with each other (long text, sorry)

    But my question is, which parts of the lore should I consider mentioning? Thanks in forehand!

    submitted by /u/Lunac124
    [link] [comments]

    So me and my bro were playing with bots in advanced…tell me why they stopped using guns and just started walking around…AND THEN THEY JUST LEFT. We completed the 50 waves at least though. (Gears of War 5)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    Would you rather have a free Gears game and consistent updates BUT have a lot of promotions constantly in the game or how it is now but no promotional characters going forward?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    A lot of people say they want epic games back which made me think about one of epic's biggest games currently fortnite. A lot of people complain about the few characters in the game that are from the WWE or different media series. Well fortnite constantly has a different ad going on promoting anything and everything.

    Does this make me think, what people rather have more consistent updates with a free game but a ton of promotion or like it is now.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/LamarjbYT
    [link] [comments]

    Screen goes black playing horde

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

    Any mode of horde as soon as the game starts my screens goes black and I'll I can see are my platting glowing outlines.

    submitted by /u/tdgreen21
    [link] [comments]

    Just Finished Gears Of War 3 And It’s Got Me Thinking About The Locust/Swarm (Gears 6 Theory)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    So I've completed Gears 3 again and the dialogue with Adam Fenix has always interested me, firstly I'd like to point out that he says something along the lines of "It will kill the Imulsion but she doesn't know that it'll harm the locust too" key word: harm. Showing us that he himself doesn't say that it will kill the locust so that's interesting for Gears 4. And Adam saying that he feels responsible for the Locust and could have found a way for them to go back underground, with Myrrah also saying that her people have a right to this world, it's got me thinking about a missed opportunity for the locust to lead a peaceful life. What if for Gears 6 Kait does eventually take control of the hive mind and becomes the new Queen of the Swarm/Locust but instead of her becoming a villain or leading genocide upon the humans, she leads the Swarm/Locust underground to live out the rest of their lives in peace. Being as Myrrah is right, they're an intelligent species whom do have a right to live and if they decide to just kill off all the Swarm/Locust again it'll just be a copy of Gears 3's ending. I feel as though the locust living lives without war and getting a chance to just live underground without having to fight the Lambent or the humans would be a unique and bold ending to go with, Kait would obviously have to accept the Swarm/Locust and go underground with them, giving the character a dramatic end and for me it feels fitting for her character. Overall I know the Locust weren't good to the humans and they have committed near genocide and atrocities so I'm not saying that the humans have to accept them, because that would be very very unlikely but they would move underground and not interact with the humans with the reassurance that Kait is in control of them and won't attack the people above like her grandmother before her. The locust have a right to live and if they just decide to kill them all off again it will feel like a copy of Gears 3 and will just feel like a missed opportunity to do something more bold.

    submitted by /u/GingerNinja1228
    [link] [comments]

    STOP MESSING ARROUND AND KICKING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    After playing Mechanic since the beginning, and being kicked for people who thinks that mechanic players are "useless" I switched to demolitions and basically I'm being kicked all over again because of kids who thinks that what makes a good demolitions is their level, not the way you play the game.

    How in the world I'm going to level up my character if no one let's you stay in their matches? At level 14 and as a veteran Horde player, I play the demolitions WAY better than many people at 19-20.

    I Already beat Master Horde as a mechanic multiple times with people on my team as low as level 1-10, in contrast, I've lost so many games even before wave 10 because a bunch of egoists, levels 20 players that dont't deposit, don't revive, don't play as a team, etc.

    Now more than ever: Be nice, be a team player and KNOW YOUR ROLE.

    submitted by /u/Dsoaresmt
    [link] [comments]

    Is this horde event ever gonna come to customs?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    I don't get why they can't put these event out in customs at the same time. I kinda like this one, it seems goofy and challenging but I don't even stand a chance when I join a game with an architect, protector, jack, and an ai. Was doomed from the start.

    Btw infiltrator is super fun and probably a must have for this one, on those boss waves you can just run around and kill them one by one. Just wish I could get somewhat competent teammates

    submitted by /u/Fuckblackhorses
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there bots in ranked FFA?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Doesn't seem to make much sense, even if ppl quit. I think ffa should be the last mode you ever put bots in, especially ranked.

    submitted by /u/shanoil
    [link] [comments]

    Should I be getting better fps with a GTX 1070?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Gears 2 mulitplayer discord?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Is there anywhere people go to meet up and play gears 2? If not, whats the most common gamemode people play nowadays?

    submitted by /u/GrindCole
    [link] [comments]

    There are multiple bots in my ranked ffa. Any news on this?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Recap video

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Is there a video on YouTube that has a recap of the first 3 games and judgement? I started playing the games around this time last year but stopped halfway through judgement and I'm just finishing it off now. Before I get into the 4th game in the franchise I wanted to watch a recap to refresh my memory on the games. Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Wolfsorn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment