• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Gears of War | Operation 7 Teaser Trailer - 11 May 2021

    Gears of War | Operation 7 Teaser Trailer - 11 May 2021


    Operation 7 Teaser Trailer - 11 May 2021

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    literally the gears community ��

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    You feel that?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    I cry everytime

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    More Operation 7 news coming later today

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    So immulsion Ukkon as OP 7 General reward?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    I have to say this

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    I'm sorry but its so cute seeing Jack fly away after giving you a ammo box or just fly away in general I love that little fucker

    Also sorry for the weird ass title

    submitted by /u/StreetArm8244
    [link] [comments]

    "you get what you f*cking deserve"

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Leaked Kait skin?! Is it real?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Gears is metal af

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Saddest death in campaign

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    Summon the beast!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Gears 5 co-op campaign disconnect issues!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    I've been trying to play the Gears 5 campaign in co-op the past couple days, and one of us keeps getting disconnected every few minutes(based on who's hosting). I remember having some issues during launch, but I'm surprised that this is still an issue. Some more info: I'm on Xbox Series X, co-op partner is on Series S, both of our network NAT is set to Open. I've searched a bit on reddit and the gears forums, but it looks like there's no apparent solution. It's a shame because we've been replaying all the Gears campaigns and we were really looking forward to playing the last one :(

    submitted by /u/Frozenjesuscola
    [link] [comments]

    GoW Ultimate Edition

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I was thinking about going for the 10k kills achievement and I have not played since release, but I can't seem to find any games (Europe) is the game dead or is it a periode that is better to play?

    submitted by /u/SoupKey
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 4-5 Character

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Who's your favourite newly introduced character or characters to the series? I'm gonna just be bland as fuck and go with JD, although I liked Lizzie Carmine too. Side note: curious to see how many people saved JD and who saves Del?

    submitted by /u/Sargeantdeath99
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get armored Mikayla and Gary?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Operation 7 screen shots

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Why can’t we skip the intro of the game when booting up? People would be able to rejoin the match if they didn’t have to wait a decade to get to the main menu

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    This should be skippable, at the least.

    submitted by /u/I_need_proof
    [link] [comments]

    If operation 8 is the last, I hope they at least release more maps

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    I'd even pay for a map pack

    submitted by /u/gtuccillo97
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 PC

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Black steel skins

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    So with the weekend streams the enforcer/overkill was almost a month ago. Has there been anymore since? I'm sure I would've seen anything about the gnasher/lancer. But I haven't missed the hammerburst/markza have I?

    submitted by /u/witchfuck
    [link] [comments]

    A suggestion for gears 6 multiplayer when it is released

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    If TC for the third time in a row has a focus on wall bouncing and gnasher play (god help me if they do) at least make the lancer on a tier below or on the same tier as the gnasher because It would give some players who don't like the gnasher focus to enjoy the game with another viable play style with the lancer.oh and if you include a change load out option actually let us change our weapons like lancer can change into the hammerburst or the gnasher can change into another weapon.

    submitted by /u/graballdagunz
    [link] [comments]

    Where’s the love for the COG? Give me a General COG skin! I want Onyx Guard Clayton Carmine, Veteran Marcus, anything to rep in PvP AND PvE!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Spotted this from the Op7 trailer. Can we expect poison grenades to appear in Op 7? Or was it just the 'show' to explain the character? I know the dev said no new weapons. Adding new weapons would complicate things w/ skins and all that. But the poison grenade should be much more trivial.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    So This is What it's Like to Peak...

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment