• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Gears of War | Gears 5 | The Coalition Moving to Next-Gen Development, Unreal Engine 5

    Gears of War | Gears 5 | The Coalition Moving to Next-Gen Development, Unreal Engine 5


    Gears 5 | The Coalition Moving to Next-Gen Development, Unreal Engine 5

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    You know what really grinds my Gears...

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    You know what really grinds my Gears...

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't).
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN AT?

    submitted by /u/Shrikey
    [link] [comments]

    Cole does bicep curls with his lancer as idle animation in Judgment's Aftermath :D

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Please stop that

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    It’s confirmed

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Next gen Lancer

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Wow, really enjoyed Hive Busters DLC. Very Beautiful

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    I come back to this game and I’m just like...what a looker....

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    First operation 7 news drops today

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Bruh moment

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Me and my brother got perfect timing (2v2 gnashers)

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    If you can't stand the heat...

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Is there an actual Gears of War forum / Reddit where we can actually talk about this game in all facets? because I just had a post removed and no reason given, and I was literally highlighting how a different game had improved gore compared to Gears of War 5, and how Gears 2 also had those physics.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    is there a different Gears reddit? thanks. Apparently it was a "Self post link" ? Im confused. I wasn't self posting. The links I included do not belong to me in anyway.

    Edit: oh they've removed their response to my last post. Since they gave a reason then withdraw that reason.

    The game in question is Sniper Elite 2 Contracts (not my sort of game, but the gore looks like what Gears needs but not just on the head but the entire body) go watch the gameplay trailer and compare the gore to Gears 5. Then go watch Gears 2 Tech Demo, soft body physics and question and wonder why they toned it down for Gears 5.

    Best not post links just incase the agreement between the mods and TC gets breached. /s

    Edit: mods put up the post back up, it appears it was auto mod. Links in that post for videos.

    As I post this it seems TC have mentioned moving onto to new things and a new engine or updated version:

    https://www.gears5.com/the-future-of-gears-5

    submitted by /u/SerifGrey
    [link] [comments]

    New gear here, have a question on some locations in the campaign

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I recently got my first xbox and went ahead to play the franchise. I've currently played Gears 1,2,4 and 5 and save 3 for last as I read it's the best one campaign-wise. Just have a question on new hope, Mt kadar, the nexus and Jacinto.

    In gears 5, you were able to visit New Hope facility and Mt Kadar in Kait's search for truth. Seemed like the 2 locations were near each other since you can travel via skiff.

    In gears 2, Marcus also went to New Hope, but the events got probably too fast for me to notice but it seemed they sank Jacinto to drown the Nexus stronghold right after events at New Hope (and Dom euthanizing his wife).

    Question is, are New Hope, Mt Kadar, Jacinto, and the Nexus are all in the same region? I know it's not really relevant to anything but I'd like to map it out in my mind. I wonder if the iced regions of gears 5 were the frozen remains of the Gears 2's mission.

    submitted by /u/junerlegion
    [link] [comments]

    I have a confession. People wonder how I'm Masters in FFA when I play terrible match after match.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    The truth is, sometimes I'm just not feeling a lobby and I have so many points where I won't derank so I really just won't care about really trying.

    Sometimes a bunch of people are just sitting behind cover waiting for 2 people to start a fight and then they all run to that fight.

    Sometimes people just decide to shoot at me with gnasher for no reason from super far away. Yeah guys eventually you'll get me to 99 when you all sit back and shoot at me for that sweet 3% damage shot.

    Lobbies where someone camps really really hard with a power weapon such as snipe on Reclaimed, Snipe/Embar on Canals, etc. and no one does anything about it as they body shot and headshot countless people throughout an entire FFA match. At some point people need to just stop fighting each other and go fuck that person up. You do that to yourself when you play like that.

    I just know even if I try in these types of lobbies and win, I'll still get frustrated and not enjoy the game. People really ruin this game for me. It can be fun, but people drag it down to not be.

    To me it's all about enjoying the game so any lobby that's annoying and unfun I ain't give a shit about trying in. It doesn't matter if I win, if I struggle to get there or people are just playing really annoying for no reason I'm not gonna have fun. The only way I can have fun in these types of lobbies is by not trying.

    Competitive in Public ranked is really just sad. Most people don't understand when they've made a mistake or gotten really lucky, even in Master lobbies. It's quite annoying. People will really tbag me off a kill where I was 99% already, caught out in the open, and they miss 4 shots and finally hit that sweet 1% after I've fought 4 other people. Congrats you did what you wanted, I am now tilted you toxic random.

    People will really tbag me off a kill they got by hiding around a random corner off of where I spawn. Gears kids are so sad.

    submitted by /u/aofk
    [link] [comments]

    Was pretty happy with myself here.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    "First World" problem I have with Gears 5

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who would like to have an option to bind different weapon skins to Coalition and different to Swarm?
    Like... I want everything to match to each other....
    or am I blind and there is such an option but I just cant see it?

    submitted by /u/Jucior
    [link] [comments]

    Something wrong with this thing. It keeps jamming. Se-

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    I want to buy Raam's Shadow

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Should I just pay the $10, on the marketplace? Is it that easy? Or I noticed a season pass thats $15, do I need that? I have heard this is probably the best DLC for a Gears game, and was too cheap back in the day.

    submitted by /u/tsay40
    [link] [comments]

    More Re Ups coming Operation 8

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    One Day...

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Hit em with the trip

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Operation 8 Could be the Last

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    TC moving to Unreal Engine 5 and said not to expect new projects and only mentioned Operations up to 8.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/EafieeTeafiee
    [link] [comments]

    Future of esports news coming soon

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Do you Jermad should be mini-boss in regular Horde?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    RAAM, Skorge, Myyrah, and Karn have all already had epic boss fights throughout the series. Hence why in the event it was impossible to do them justice and minibosses were disappointing.

    Jermad has never had a boss fight because he has never been in a game. He doesn't have high expectations to live up to like the other 4, so I found him fun to play against. What are your guy's thoughts?

    submitted by /u/tburke360
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously too close for comfort.. Nearly almost got myself trapped inside the hive while close to the gates

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment