• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Gears of War | It’s even better when you get a kill with every shot.

    Gears of War | It’s even better when you get a kill with every shot.


    It’s even better when you get a kill with every shot.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Every soldier in the COG like

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Replaying the campaign since launch. Forgot how insanely good Gears 5 looks, especially on Xbox One X

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    The return of the Locust in GOW5 Horde has been so refreshing after 500+ hours of playing launch horde. The fact that it came this late into GOW5's life cycle is a marvel. This makes me hope to see ALL enemies from the past games make it into GOW6 horde and so I decided to make a scale of it.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    "TC please make bikini kait"

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Me as a marksman lining up a scion when an unmarked Warden smashes the ground behind me.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    The reason knowing your surroundings is key...

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    This is my laptop I use to play gears.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Anybody else miss the old main menu theme?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    In case you didn't know, with "Operation Hollow Storm" Tour" they changed the music on the main menu. It's a great track and very nostalgic sounding, sounds like it's straight from Gears of War 2. (Obviously intentional) I figured AFTER that tour it would go back to the default, but it's still been around ever since.

    While I do like the current theme a lot, I personally felt the original theme fit Gears 5 better. Whether you agree or not, I don't think anybody could argue against at LEAST having an option to choose one or the other.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTs0iPEjnVc

    submitted by /u/Drag0n0932
    [link] [comments]

    cool veteran class idea

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    I had an idea for an interesting addition to the veteran class in gears 5 hoard. what if when you execute an enemy you get a 10 sec dmg reduction and dmg bonus, that refills on the next execution. I feel this could incentivize executions alongside the invulnerability, which is an awesome perk but feels like it has no use unless you're sure your completely safe, to begin with. any thoughts on if this is overpowered or a good possible addition?

    submitted by /u/CrimsonCammando
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, I’m trying to sneak here.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    Onyx rank KOTH

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    Did I just stay up til 5am grinding through gold 2 to get onyx? Why yes, yes I did. I know it's not super impressive as it seems relatively ez to rank, but haven't played gears in general in years much less versus so for only 2 weeks I'm pretty pumped

    submitted by /u/Arron-117
    [link] [comments]

    You can chainsaw Jack's "Pet".

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    New to gears

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    I ask for one thing please play quick play with new players instead of bringing them into diamond/masters ranked

    submitted by /u/TherxnEl1te
    [link] [comments]

    Re-up/rank up not working

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    I've been pretty much grinding all day on TDM but I'm not gaining any stars or xp at all. Anyone else have this problem? Has TC said anything regarding this?

    submitted by /u/hlopez3179
    [link] [comments]

    I swear I do this all the time...

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    If you’re going to try and introduce a slice of role play with collectibles Gears 5, you need to have a robust save system.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Honestly, I'm only still playing because I like that it runs at 60fps, increasingly choppy mind you (Series S) and I've rinsed every other Gears game. This game has so many things I dislike, a lot of poor quality underneath with lots of gloss to hide it. I reset the Chapter I was on (Act 3, Ch 3) because I got stuck in a checkpoint fight with a weak loadout and little ammo. My fault. It resets the chapter, fine, but it also lost every single component I had for Jack. Why not implement a proper save management system? I feel like I've wasted playing through doing chores for nothing.

    submitted by /u/sidneyrotter
    [link] [comments]

    Downed enemies in versus taking extreme amounts of lancer shots and not dying?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    When an enemy is downed now, they are taking seriously about 1/3 to 1/2 of my lancer to secure the kill. I'm not even far away, they are sponges when they're downed. This appears to be with the last update?

    submitted by /u/ProNasty47
    [link] [comments]

    Sick of this. Every damn time.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Trying to be kind but yeah, whatever…

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Did anyone get the Black Steel Retro Lancer and Lancer GL? I only received the GL, yesterday, despite being at like 5,600 points.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    I am hoping they just haven't sent it out yet. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/gchdmi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment