• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Gears of War | I suppose this answers my age-old question... What say you?

    Gears of War | I suppose this answers my age-old question... What say you?


    I suppose this answers my age-old question... What say you?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:18 PM PST

    My attempt at the locust grenadier (with legs)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:33 AM PST

    Unused gears 3 cinematic showing coles mother talking ( have link to unused dlc showing how marcus went to prison)no

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:31 PM PST

    YOU HAVE TO YELL KOBE WHEN U THROW NADES ��. #doitforkobe

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:44 PM PST

    Yes, they were mad

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:22 PM PST

    Are Sam and Baird married?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:33 PM PST

    Got rekt that match but still

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:45 AM PST

    I loved gears during Christmas

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:06 AM PST

    Man, I played almost every day.

    Up until that point I had beaten the game and barely played hordes, since I barely have time besides one day a week.

    So it's so hard to upgrade my character to keep up with my friends.

    Leveled up so quickly.

    I loved it.

    Thanks gears!

    submitted by /u/frozen-heart-28
    [link] [comments]

    Jack the music maker

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:27 AM PST

    MGRA. I'll never understand why people don't enjoy guardian more. SMDH

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:21 PM PST

    How Rare Is This ? A Unused Gold Plated Hammer Burst Code From Gears Of War 2

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:23 AM PST

    Controller vs mkb movement

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:10 PM PST

    Hi everyone, new player here.

    I got into gears 5 with a competitive mindset in mind since it's different than the usual fps shooters I'm used to. The movement mechanics here is really cool and the shotguns only aspect is awesome, aside from good ol 99 and 1. But my main question is: how does movement differ in controller versus pc? I feel like controller is so much easier to get ur wall bouncing and stuff like that off versus mkb, unless I'm missing st? Also, is aim assist gonna be huge here like how it is in competitive battle royales? Should I bother trying to play competitively since controller plus aim assist could be the move here? Just want some input from experienced players and/or high lvl competitive players. Thanks

    submitted by /u/ShadowUltra
    [link] [comments]

    Team Wipe Without a Scratch

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:44 PM PST

    How to re up?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:30 AM PST

    Hey guys i started playing a few days ago and i just got the message to re up now im lvl 100, how do i actually re up? I must be missing the option but i cant find a guide or help anywhere online. Thanks

    submitted by /u/kyhtred
    [link] [comments]

    Bleed on blademaster?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:17 AM PST

    Interested in trying out blademaster because i played with one today who did a shitload of damage, he was putting out bleeds on everything but looking through the cards I dont see any bleed skills outside of the ones for venom in escape. How does the blademaster get bleed in horde?

    submitted by /u/L488
    [link] [comments]

    Just a random thought, is there any significance to the Car 13 lore wise?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:08 PM PST

    I remember the Car 13 skin being a big deal back when Judgment came out, they made limited edition real life toy lancers of them that you could get. So I was wondering if there was some sort of lore to do with Car 13 or is it just kind of there?

    submitted by /u/DeadmanDT
    [link] [comments]

    Rites of Passage achievement (Insane)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:38 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    Just completed to hivebusters dlc on insane, got the achievements for completing all capters, but not the achievement for completing all on insane.

    I've checked in the menu everything is done on insane. Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/El_Magico5
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 6 prologue - how do you want it to start? - Spoiler alert.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:11 PM PST

    How would you like to start the campaign in Gears 6? Are you ok with making decisions in game like at the end of Gears 5 or did you consider it to be a mistake?

    Looking back on all the games in the series before Gears 5, I believe the way the story went was great, and didn't need an addition like that. For me it was a huge dissapointment that I had to choose which character dies.

    Please share your opinion, maybe The Coalition actually listens to the fans and goes with the popular fanbase opinion, not just a single opinion of a writer who wants to do something different just to stand out, with total disregard of what the fans think.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/D3S0L470R
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way I can mute a team player who is spamming the laugh emote?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:07 PM PST

    It may be simple but I don't know how and I'm honestly considering leaving gears 5 over this one thing. It's everywhere, also just had a match with a guy who I know does it regularly and even though I've blocked him I still get games with him and honestly I think it should be a bannable offence lmao. I have to turn my volume to 0. Its annoying because I'm sure you can turn all character volume off but I need to hear occasional shouts like incoming frag etc

    submitted by /u/DwayneJohnsonwannabe
    [link] [comments]

    Arcade is underrated

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:22 AM PST

    Played gears 1 through 3. Dabbled with judgment and gears 4. Now just bought gears 5 4 days ago. Arcade is so refreshing, not because of the passive abilities but because it forces you to use weapons you wouldn't normally use. Hopefully TC can evolve this mode and make it more of a serious mode. So refreshing.

    submitted by /u/MoistMakingMan
    [link] [comments]

    Clip from one of last years sniper FFAs! Haven’t been able to hit anything since haha

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:17 AM PST

    3 down 1 to go

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:49 AM PST

    Mastering Escape/Horde

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:53 PM PST

    Hello, There is anyone else trying to master some Hordes/Escapes for achievements, cards, characters cap or XP?! If so, please let me know and we can do it together. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/bromax333
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment