• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Gears of War | Turns out the most powerful weapon in 5 is your imagination....

    Gears of War | Turns out the most powerful weapon in 5 is your imagination....


    Turns out the most powerful weapon in 5 is your imagination....

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:34 PM PST

    A quick 7 piece to win the match

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:58 PM PST

    Storm Collectibles knocked these guys out of the park. Locust Disciples

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:44 AM PST

    If they want to run straight into my gnasher who am I to say no?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:36 AM PST

    Man I miss the V-Day Medic skins so much

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:56 AM PST

    Bruh we double chainsawed a Imago

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:35 AM PST

    local imago joins the circus

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:12 PM PST

    Leaked upcoming executions. Wasnt sure if this was shared here yet

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:53 AM PST

    Can we earn gear coins playing LAN customs with bots?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:42 PM PST

    I've been trying to get some skins but I only play LAN customs since I don't have live. Is there a way to earn gear coins? Also I randomly have 4600 coins idk how I got them.

    submitted by /u/WearierPanda588
    [link] [comments]

    No Weekly What’s Up this week - TWIG on Monday (as usual).

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:43 PM PST

    Can you tell when I stopped to clip it the first time?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:26 PM PST

    I got my ass fucked by the Predator Hunt

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:52 AM PST

    And idk what should I done different, it was on advanced with three folks, one of them was too bad he quited, the another was good but gave up at the Pahanu boss

    I tried so hard passing it alone but I failed a dozen of times, if I stay I'm surrounded, if I run I just run, if I stop I'm got a bombshot in my ass, if I run, cover and shoot ill eventually be one shotted, a single melee attack of the enemy (B) was enough to insta kill me, every shit instantly kill me, even the Juvies explosion, so basically I'd kill the Pahanu without getting any damage and I failed miserably, almost 1h30 trying and I just gave up.

    My cortisol levels are high, I'm feeling a pain in the left hand and in the neck, thanks gears of War lol, I streamed th match and I'll save the video to upload later if somebody could see what I did wrong.

    submitted by /u/erick_rednose
    [link] [comments]

    Escape Meta?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:04 PM PST

    Hey all,

    Returning player after a long absence. I am curious to know what the top 3-4 classes are for Escape/wha the current meta is for the middle/hard difficulty options. Particularly as a solo player.

    I see blade master and brawler talked about often but just curious what you all think.

    Feels great to play the game again. Have had tons of fun working towards Lambent Raam!!

    submitted by /u/the_co1e_train
    [link] [comments]

    I broke my back. Spinal.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:38 AM PST

    Uhh... How do I get this skin?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:09 AM PST

    Gears of War LOCUST HYDRA EXPLAINED (Gears of War Lore)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:33 PM PST

    Is the audio bad or is it just me?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:57 PM PST

    I get hurt and shot at and sometimes I don't hear the audio for that at all. Could be the reason why I can't hear footsteps sometimes.

    I also have a feeling it's the mixamp adapter that I got for my astros so I could use them on my new Xbox and for my laptop at the same time.

    Anyone else have similar experiences ?

    submitted by /u/BasedDi0s
    [link] [comments]

    Thrashball

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:35 PM PST

    Is there anybody else who like thrashball from gow3 and thinks they should bring it to 5?

    submitted by /u/Xx_animetitty_xX
    [link] [comments]

    Took me a while but I finally got it. 1st time reaching this.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:49 AM PST

    (18+ language). Check comments for explanation lol.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:05 AM PST

    Nomad, viable on inconceivable?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Having played marksman to 20 which feels really good to play, being a level 16 nomad currently feels incredibly lackluster, is there any real reason in taking nomad into horde, over marksman. Who's having success with nomad?

    submitted by /u/Fermox
    [link] [comments]

    We need a team based gnasher ONLY ranked mode. I seriously love KOH gnashers only.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment