• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    Gears of War | Prepare for E-Day

    Gears of War | Prepare for E-Day


    Prepare for E-Day

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    This game never ceases to amaze me

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    A game of drones with my imagenary lancer

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Winning against a full masters team

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    this happened months ago and I am STILL salty

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Hope we get this dude in multiplayer

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    You think Gears of War will survive by just staying the same? The game needs to adapt and evolve to stay relevant, not just the same re-used gamemodes! Think Mark THINK!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about buying gears of war 1 remastered on pc. Do people still play the game? Will I find an online multiplayer game?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    thanks for help

    submitted by /u/NeekMili
    [link] [comments]

    Boost not giving 2XP? I haven’t seen any posts on this.. It’s been like this for days. Why?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Swarm Theme Song

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/klk6syaZA7k

    Song kinda sounds like a guitar cover of the locust theme to me, so I think it'd be cool if they made the swarm theme sound something like it. You know how the old locust and cog themes are orchestrated? Tell me it wouldn't be sweet if the New Cog's themes were all techno and futuristic and the Swarm theme's were all electric guitar and heavy metal. It'd give them both personality and flavor, which is what they need.

    submitted by /u/RedGould
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 campaign

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Looking for some OG gears fans to play the campaign with. I'm a couple chapters passed the training so we don't have to waste any time and can get right down to business. Console message me your GT.

    submitted by /u/dhopss
    [link] [comments]

    Hello people.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    Hello I am a fairly new fan to gearsss of war and have recently downloaded gears 5 and are wondering if there is any tips and tricks I should know before I play multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/ratherlad
    [link] [comments]

    Mark 3 weapon skin set concept

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Mark 3 weapon skin set concept

    A weapon skin set that matches the mark 3 lancer's color scheme would be really nice, and apparently TC has already made it halfway there with the "bloody" skin set.

    If they could make the same one, but with the blood removed, that would be awesome.

    https://preview.redd.it/9gkr45n2yqw61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=e697b8cb8b5e13fbaa13330423f8281585075a3c

    submitted by /u/Aguzo
    [link] [comments]

    Horde mode 2021

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    So I'm a long time gears fan from my younger days and I LOVED horde back in gears 3. I played a little bit of horde when gears 5 launched but I kind of dropped the game after campaign. I'm now looking to really get into it now that the Series x enhancements are out and I have my hands on the console.

    I've googled a lot of tips etc but it seems most "tips" are from launch. Could anyone gives me some tips on how I should start out? What characters are worth using for horde, weapons, etc.

    I'd also like to know what the playerbase is like for public horde games? Still installing on my console so I can't see. Is it even worth playing public games? Unfortunately I have no friends with any interest in playing this apart from my partner who may join me from time to time.

    Sorry for all the questions XD

    submitted by /u/ZetaPrimeG1
    [link] [comments]

    Can you still buy the locust sniper skin?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    I've looked everywhere on the store and don't see any option to buy it. Not seeing any info online that's not from when it released either.

    submitted by /u/Yoshimeatsoupp
    [link] [comments]

    Missing skins?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Quick question, did anyone else buy the hologram skins just to have them disappear? I checked the store and it says I haven't bought it when I purchased it Thursday

    submitted by /u/ixsophosxi
    [link] [comments]

    So is anyone else not getting XP, skill cards, daily horde and escape rewards or credit for your tour objectives?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    It's been 2 days... what the heck?

    submitted by /u/weatherman278
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t install Gears 5 on PC

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Sorry I realize that there are a ton of these kinds of threads online but I can't find an answer that will help. I just installed Gears 5 on my other PC so I really don't know why it wouldn't work on this one. Updated to newest Windows version. Tried WSreset. Tried on MS store as well as Xbox app, getting an error 00001 on the Xbox app and the install flat out not starting on the MS store. Anyone know what the problem could be? Thanks. Again sorry that I am creating yet another one of these threads.

    submitted by /u/TheFrontPageOfMyButt
    [link] [comments]

    Need help signing into Xbox Live

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    I'm currently trying to play gears 3 co op with my friend, but it says that I'm not signed in with Xbox live. Any help?

    Specific Details:

    1: Options for online play are greyed out. If I try to click on them, it states "Your current gamer profile settings do not allow playing online games. To continue, all players must have settings that allow online play."

    2: When I try to connect to my Xbox live, it states something like "You are unable to connect to XBOX live", followed by the error code 8015190E

    submitted by /u/botoro-bujo
    [link] [comments]

    Things are great until they’re not

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment