• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Gears of War | Got this for Christmas at my dads

    Gears of War | Got this for Christmas at my dads


    Got this for Christmas at my dads

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Depressing unseen Marcus Opening cinematic for Gears of War 3.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:46 PM PST

    TC nailed the Hivebusters campaign DLC! Took some screenshots on my Series X.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:17 AM PST

    Cut Marcus Fenix Prologue DLC in Gears of War 3

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Which Kama Sutra position is this?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Vibing playing gow on Christmas Morning!��

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:13 AM PST

    Yikes are you guys this toxic��

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:58 PM PST

    Gears Tactics: Ukkon Fight Has Too Much Luck Involved

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Ending 2020 with 1v3 clutch [GoW1]

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Marcus Claus is comin’ to town.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    OP5 is my first OP, As a Gears fan since Day 1 I had to get my favourite character. I'm really proud of myself. I usually don't play any MP. Happy Christmas :)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:41 AM PST

    Executions should be handled like destiny finishers

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:05 AM PST

    I'm new to the game so I apologize if this is a talked to death topic, but I have to give my 2 cents. In destiny 2 you have finishers which are basically executions. The difference is in destiny you can select as many finishers as you want and the game cycles which finisher you use out of that pool. So you'll use a finisher on one guy and it'll be a kick to the head. 30 seconds later you use a finisher on a different guy and it'll be a knife to the throat.

    I'm new so correct me if I'm wrong, but in gears 5 you can only select one execution at a time so every execution with that particular weapon will always be the same until you change to a new one. This not only limits my badassery, it limits how much real money I spend on the game. I'd go buck wild buying executions if I could equip more than one like you can in destiny 2. This would be a win for players as well as a win for the developers. As it is currently, I don't see as much need to buy new executions. I pick the one I like most and stick to it. I can see myself slowly buying more, but it'll probably be at the same pace as the amount of gold I get for free. Please let us select multiple executions the same way that destiny handles finishers.

    Edit: I think I should make it known that I'm not suggesting a change that would make executions independent from their weapons. I think that part of the system is fine. I'm suggesting allowing me to equip more than one execution of the weapon type at the same time. You would still have Lancer executions separate from long shot executions.

    submitted by /u/Stoic_Stranger
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (December 25, 2020)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still play GOW1 2006

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Looking to play coop

    submitted by /u/Admirable_Macaroon_3
    [link] [comments]

    my brother said the lambent drone skins suck

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:26 PM PST

    what are your opinions? i like them

    submitted by /u/theron_elite_drone
    [link] [comments]

    About Steam or Microsoft Store/Xbox

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:57 PM PST

    I've bought the Gears 5 in Steam and I logged in my Xbox account. Can I continue too, to play to Microsoft/Xbox. Is my level too is saved in Steam or Microsoft/Xbox?

    submitted by /u/RoleCode
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 Ultimate Edition - Xbox One [Digital Code] is 30% off

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Question about New Hope

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:23 PM PST

    So the ICW in Gears 3 supposedly killed all locust (at least as far as I know). So how come the locust in tubes within New Hope are not just corpses? Did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/ProtoManic
    [link] [comments]

    is killing grubs considerd child abuse?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:21 PM PST

    like locust are human kids that where infected by rustlung

    submitted by /u/theron_elite_drone
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game, how fast do you earn gold?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:53 AM PST

    How fast do you gain gold in this game? I've only had it for a few days and wasn't paying attention to how fast I gained the (I think) 7000 I have. Should I be hoarding the gold like my boy scrooge mcduck or do you earn it fast enough that I can go ahead and buy some shit? I mostly play horde, escape, and campaign.

    submitted by /u/Stoic_Stranger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment