• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Gears of War | What did I miss? Are there any other signs that you're playing with a true sweat? You may be entitled to financial compensation.

    Gears of War | What did I miss? Are there any other signs that you're playing with a true sweat? You may be entitled to financial compensation.


    What did I miss? Are there any other signs that you're playing with a true sweat? You may be entitled to financial compensation.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Gary Carmine. Halloween 2018.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:47 PM PST

    My Gary cos-test

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:10 AM PST

    I really loved the new DLC! (Please have this drawing of Mac)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:22 PM PST

    "Its ass kicking time!"

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:57 PM PST

    I didn't know if you and another player retro charge each other that this happened

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:18 AM PST

    I know it wouldn’t make a ton of sense, but maybe consider these for new DeeBee skins? Just smaller obv

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Why Does gabe look awful on a series x. Look at how good other characters look. Go see for yourself. TC please fix this. His face and other textures look bad. Kilo squad Baird looks fab and then there gabe

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Paying respects to the Carmines through cosplay this Gearsmas! Happy Holidays / Gearsmas everyone!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:06 AM PST

    I was bored and made a feral theron, this guys are suposed to look like a rabid locust, a really menacing and a completly nuts case theron unlike the smart, tactical and elegant armour that they usually wear, I like how evil this guys look haha

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Brawler classes when they get their ultimate

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Wallpaper I've made out of a Screenshot from the game. (4K)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:31 AM PST

    We need these as a Swarm skin for mulyplayer I don't get why we don't have DB on both side cause we do in horde you get attacked by red D-R1 so why not make them a skin for us to use on the Swarm side

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:24 AM PST

    I made a "happy" Marcus Fenix on the Photoshop using the Hive buster skin model to my youtube channel, I want to share the result inspired by the Predator

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Loved the new DLC

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:09 PM PST

    The new story DLC was fantastic. The new environments really set it apart from anything else Gears, and it was actually quite refreshing. This is the only campaign where I've felt like I'm actually battling the enemy, not just using them as bullet sponges. Hope Gears 6 moves more in this direction.

    submitted by /u/MatrixPrime81
    [link] [comments]

    You can’t run from the nutcracker!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Remember: You are NEVER safe from the Boomshot

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:02 AM PST

    A wave �� for each kill

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Tencent bought Splash Damage (Leyou)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:42 PM PST

    Every single game of jingle juvies.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Delta Squad is in your house, bitch!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:59 AM PST

    Making Jinn Watch

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Hey Mac, Did you forget something??

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:49 PM PST

    Which is the best purchase for a newcomer?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:37 AM PST

    So, I've been looking to get into Gears of War as of late, partly because I'm planning to buy an Xbox Series X, because I saw videos from Youtubers like OMAHA16 and Shepard Gaming talking about how bad the latest mainline entry (Gears 5) is, and because I own the Windows PC port of Gears of War 1... which fails to install for some reason.

    The XSX is backwards compatible with a lot of older Xbox games, so picking up the original game used would be a shoe-in. However, there is also an Xbox One-based Enhanced Edition of the original which features new content and redone cutscenes. And there is also Gears of War 4, which apparently came with every Gears of War game prior to that point (I don't know if it was a pre-order bonus or not, but still).

    So, people, help me out here: What do you think is the best purchase for a newcomer like me?

    submitted by /u/BennytehBeaver
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment