• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 1, 2021

    Gears of War | I bet this is the next COG character we get

    Gears of War | I bet this is the next COG character we get


    I bet this is the next COG character we get

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    *insert crying*

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Oh boy im hyped for that deleted scene.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Why’s Reyna have the crystals on her head when the crystals were from Adam’s WMD on Gears 3?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    This Pope art controller needs to happen. I’ll pay for someone to make me one.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Best Gears Campaign

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Curious what others think. Just played gears 1 again and had a blast.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/vaas_monte
    [link] [comments]

    Mfw I get cutscened in a Gears match.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Could've been better if I'd stop rolling

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    What is going on? gears & gearspop sub reddits are all drama filled.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Over on gearspop... Since the game has closed this week, one of the mods is trying to change the sub to something the community there doesn't want... And it's literally just a battle and shit posting...

    Dev don't want us using long executions? Because they are toxic? Why are they in the game?

    Why does it feel like the gears community is on fire right now... Fights over here... Arguments over there...

    submitted by /u/RedditMike007
    [link] [comments]

    clutch?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Small, but meaningful change for an offline player

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    I recently moved and currently my internet isn't so great. So I decided to play offline versus with bots but was quickly reminded that the bots always play the same characters.

    There are so many great characters in this game that have hard a lot of hard work put into them, yet when playing offline you can't expierence that. So can we please have the bots characters randomized like they were in previous games, or be able to pick them?

    submitted by /u/IndependenceOk1178
    [link] [comments]

    A plea for aid from a fellow gears fan.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Dear r/GearsOfWar I'm sure many of you all are familiar with the funko pop themed gears game "GearsPOP!". The game recently shut down due to funding issues but the fandom for it still present in the hearts of those gears fans that played it. Our subreddit r/gearspop has been hijacked by immature mods that have changed to sub to a "Battle for Dream Island" sub. If you don't know what that is, it's a youtube show for children. We have tried to reason with the mods but were instead trolled and slandered by them (and their friends). We just want to preserve this awesome piece of gears history but the mods in our sub are adamant about erasing it. So please I implore you, help us pressure these mods into changing the sub back to a gears sub. Do it for Dom. Do it for Maria. Do it for Tai. Do it for gears.

    submitted by /u/ADHDiety
    [link] [comments]

    Was re-up 23 then set back to re-up 3

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    So I've had this issue since we got the re-up rewards update way back when. To sum up when I was getting my new re-up rewards my game crashed because all the new rewards were being redeemed at once, when I reopened the game I was set back to re-up 3, since then I haven't played as much. I've sent TC 3 support tickets since and I've had no response. Should I just take the L or keep trying to get my progress back?because it seems hopeless.

    To add: a couple people I know and others had a similar issue during that update and their problems were fixed as far as I know

    submitted by /u/Real-Lab-7269
    [link] [comments]

    Arcade mode daily quest.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Great, TC turned off Arcade mode but they didn't turn off daily quests for arcade mode :|

    submitted by /u/Tankelele
    [link] [comments]

    Need a person willing to do coop campaign on insane difficulty on gears ultimate

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    As it says above, also Maybe If your willing I can also run through the other gears campaigns and beat those on insane difficulty, my gamer tag is TheGoodGuy04#456, I'm on Xbox.

    submitted by /u/ShepardHunter
    [link] [comments]

    You guys think anymore Kait skins coming in the future?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    Or do y'all think they'll re-release old ones (like outsider Kait?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jumpoffpiz8
    [link] [comments]

    Nostalgia in Gears 6?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Every time a new Gears game comes out, I always think back to how different it is compared to the first one. Whenever I listen to the sound tracks, I always find myself listening to mainly the first game's soundtrack. It's just so orchestral, heavy, exciting, fast paced. You can literally imagine and picture the levels and battles that take place with each song used. The dark tone and setting and heavy horror aspect was also really amazing and enjoyable. You really felt like you were part of the last remnants of the human race in the first game. I truly Hope that with the next game, they dig back into their roots of the first game, and give us that "last of humanity" dark, gritty, death all around, no way out, feel the first game had.

    TLDR: I hope Gears 6 feels like Gears of War 1 in terms of atmosphere and soundtrack

    submitted by /u/TwitchingCorgi
    [link] [comments]

    Aim is more important than movement

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    No working on Friday's

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Gears 1 360 discord

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    Very Good Friday to all of you,

    Is there a dedicated discord for gears 1 360 players? Or some community where original 360 players get together and play together... I want to build or join something

    submitted by /u/aviaate350A
    [link] [comments]

    Newb question - Xbox - when I’m downed, I can get myself back up?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    I'm quite sad I have to ask this….

    Gears player for a NUMBER of years, and play only that for the last 10 years - literally my xbox knows no other game. I'd consider myself a casual gamer and a lurker here.

    But..its bugging me, after seeing clips here, when I get 'downed' Ive always waited for people to pick me up. The clips I see make it look like you can get yourself up, somehow.

    What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/HackerJL
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 1 style

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment