• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Gears of War | Game has been updated and the store is live.

    Gears of War | Game has been updated and the store is live.


    Game has been updated and the store is live.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:02 PM PST

    Played as Jinn-Bot with two Onyx Guard randoms today. Ending cutscene made me feel kinda like Prescott stepping off the Raven in Gears 3

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:07 PM PST

    Me when i see people complaining about new leaked executions "being unrealistic"

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:26 PM PST

    Tested my new in-house printer and it printed Gears on gloss beautifully ��

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:19 PM PST

    Police raided Marcus fenixs house apparently

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    Physics left the chat

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:08 AM PST

    Today’s Update Delayed by a few hours.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:57 AM PST

    Regarding the Lancer (new tuning)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:43 AM PST

    When TC released the patch notes, a bunch of people on here were complaining that since they "nerfed" the Lancer (and other ranged weapons), TC was trying to make the game essentially Gnasher only.

    It seems that those people glanced over the fact that, while the damage of the Lancer was reduced, the bloom of the Lancer was significantly reduced too, making it a more accurate weapon. And I can say that, after playing quite a few games, the Lancer has been buffed.

    It is significantly easier now to land headshots with the Lancer thanks to this reduced bloom, and honestly the weapon just feels much more satisfying to use now.

    Just my two cents.

    submitted by /u/J4rrod_
    [link] [comments]

    Feel old yet?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:17 AM PST

    Should JD and Kait be a couple?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:54 AM PST

    I'm curious as to what others think, because I feel there is noticeable sexual tension between the two in Gears 4, with Marcus referring to Kait not once but twice as JD's "girlfriend".

    Del also tells JD to go talk to Kait as she was upset when they're on that mining lift, and at the end of Gears 4, Kait runs straight for JD to hug him.

    Interestingly enough in Gears 5, Kait is visibly angry when JD shows up in Vasgar, but she immediately allows JD to accompany them once he's made his intentions known, whereas Del still seems to brush him off

    And who can forget this legendary picture here, that was also included in one of the official Valentine's Day tweets: https://imgur.com/a/KCbtlTn

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/swordclash117
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War ONYX GUARDS & Their History EXPLAINED! (Gears of War Lore)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:44 PM PST

    No one expects the wallbounce chainsaw

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Not dissing TC but they somehow ported the Gears Tactics Armor, especially the Shoulders, wrong. (Screenshots by me)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:07 PM PST

    The AI's are revolting!! D:

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:52 AM PST

    He just slidin on by

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:17 PM PST

    OG Onyx Guards

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:40 AM PST

    Please TC we all want the OG's back from judgment and 3 with their respected voices it's one of the things the community wants especially now that the tactics versions released

    submitted by /u/Soup-Is-Soup
    [link] [comments]

    TC keep up the good work!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:14 PM PST

    The new tuning is awesome. Now give us more maps!! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/iDR_BRUTALiTY
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like a turtle

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:27 PM PST

    This update made this game so fucking slow and i hate it

    submitted by /u/Intelligent-Zombie83
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played in a while but I still got it

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:15 AM PST

    Screw guns im using my fists

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:44 AM PST

    NEW TUNING: YAY OR NAY???

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:43 PM PST

    Seeing so many mixed opinions. I want an idea of how people feel about it

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/weatherman278
    [link] [comments]

    A glitch I had a while ago. All I see are future corpses

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Looking for allies for Gears 5 Horde

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:07 PM PST

    Blind gamer here looking to make some more allies in Gears 5 for Horde. I'm on my 9th re-up, level 20 in combat medic and veteran, and working on getting to level 20 in my gunner class. Looking for people with microphone's, patience, and like having fun playing horde. I play 50 wave, frenzy, daily horde, and all of the weekly horde events. I'm also really into collecting weapons skins and achievements. anyone interested, comment below.

    submitted by /u/BlindOG83
    [link] [comments]

    From Bronze to Master in a week. FFA.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:35 AM PST

    Problem with co-op lagging in Gears 5 Xbox One, any solutions ?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:51 PM PST

    So I have been playing co-op of Gears 5 with a friend for a couple of weeks now, campaign mode, all has been fine, but suddenly in the last 4 days whenever we play my game lags badly, I will run but it jumps ahead all the time, and I sometimes can't pick anything up. Then other times everything will go ultra slow, and the enemies are running on the spot and my friends character just looks like they are slowly walking backwards. I also get kicked out to the lobby with "connection to host lost" mentioned. I am always player 2, so it is my friend who hosts, and they don't notice any problems their end. I am not downloading anything in the background.

    We both checked the network section on Xbox and we both had "good" for multiplayer test. We both have ample speed for upload and download, 0% packet loss, and decent ping (my ping is 20ms). NAT is open on both our networks. I use wired and my friend uses wireless, but they mentioned they had excellent connection on the network signal test. Also we played fine for weeks with this setup.

    Any idea what could cause this ? I play single player and it is fine. We have not tried swapping around hosts as we won't be able to carry on our saves if we do that and we are 3/4 of the way through. If I am lagging and being disconnected from host does this mean my network is at fault somewhere ? As mentioned my friend doesn't notice any problems on his end.

    I can't understand why it has suddenly happened, I haven't made any changes to anything and not added anything to the network. Any help or advice ? Cheers.

    submitted by /u/vscience
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment