• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Gears of War | What's Up October 1

    Gears of War | What's Up October 1


    What's Up October 1

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Gears achievement Scammer

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Gears shelf addition: Anthony Carmine helmet mug

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Gears5 code (Xbox1)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Lore wise, do you think Gears won't hesitate to shoot meat shields?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Bit of an "out of nowhere" thought but it got me wondering. Sometimes, if a Gear character gets taken as a meatshield, they'll yell about how it won't help their Locust/Swarm captor. Just as examples:

    Marcus: This won't stop them! Del: Think taking me will stop them? Think again!

    Of course, these might be just quotes, but it does make me wonder... if a Gear is taken as a shield, will other Gears not hesitate to shoot through the victim if it means killing the Locust/Swarm on the other side?

    Also, controversial, but some of my favourite quotes are when Gears are taken as meatshields. I'm trying to compile a list of all those quotes!

    submitted by /u/Soundwave04
    [link] [comments]

    My disappointment is immeasurable, and My day is ruined.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Ive been having 2K coins for weeks now. I haven’t spent any coins lately since I already got what I wanted. And it’s very confusing every time I earn coins, you can see them accumulating but when I get back to the main menu is like I never earned anything at all.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    You got to in sometimes and push and hope your teams takes the opportunity!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Not long been back to Gears 5, unreasonably happy with this lil team wipe.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    I can’t access my stats.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    I've been really getting into ranked recently and I just re upped for the first time. However when I check my stats, it says i've only played for 32 minutes and nothing is updated.. Help?

    EDIT: gears of war 5

    submitted by /u/crxshdrxg
    [link] [comments]

    This is pretty cool. (Featured items next week will be free)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Could hovering over modes please show player counts

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Australia players have always had a bit of trouble with finding games with low ping. I think the last 20 games I've gotten into have been around 150+ms due to it putting me on a game in Asia. I would really love the Gears 3 Players in your Area/ Players worldwide counts be put onto the modes when you hover over them to see where local players are. I don't have much of an issue playing a mode I don't fully love I just want to play with players from Aus

    submitted by /u/Agent_Glove
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the best Carmine?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    I've played every gears and still won't make a decision so make it for me :)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/someguyx2
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (October 02, 2020)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What's your opinion on Lizzie's death? I'm personally extremely bothered about it.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    They literally introduced the most likable new character in the game and killed her off instantly. Yeah I get it that she died so a main character gets character development but come on dude did it had to be Lizzie? It could have been fahz or an OG character and that way his recklessness would have got to JD more. Plus it would have been more tragic and Marcus would have been even more pissed off at him. They really really did my girl dirty. I hope some awesome writer does some comics where she's in it doing badass stuff and has a big part in an alternative universe.

    submitted by /u/shfww
    [link] [comments]

    Todays weapon poll revolves around a debate as old as Gears itself

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Do you guys prefer Snubs or Boltoks?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Bored__Bug22
    [link] [comments]

    Above and Beyond challenges

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I just noticed this above and beyond medal section in the tour of duty with the smoke Lancer weapon skin. I played a few matches of Gnasher KOTH and none of the challenges went up despite some of them being about Gnasher damage and rounds played. Are they locked? Or only for standard game modes?

    submitted by /u/Ironclad_Calves
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously? Seriously! Meet the sadist behind Gears 5's brutal achievements

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Breaking 101

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Respecting their wishes

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Todays poll is based around Heavies!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    So do you guys prefer the Larger Locust, Scions, or DR-1s? (I couldn't remember what the larger locust are called as a group, for example, the Butcher, Boomer etc. If you know could you comment pls?)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Bored__Bug22
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Gears 5 with Xbox 360 controller

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    So I play Gears 5 with an Xbox 360 controller, as it doesn't feel the same on an Xbox One controller or Keyboard & Mouse.

    It plays beautifully! Anyone else do this?

    submitted by /u/xNjix
    [link] [comments]

    Coins glitch

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Today I ranked up to gold 3 it gave me around 3000 coin but when I went back to the main menu it wasn't there. I'm I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Hunter-Outside
    [link] [comments]

    Above and Beyond medals not tracking in Gnasher Only KOTH?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    It's not on my end. Played three matches, no progression. Progression did show for other modes.

    submitted by /u/cmchaunce
    [link] [comments]

    gears 5?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    So im getting the Series X and i'm going to buy gamepass ultimate. And Gears 5 looks fantastic, should i play the previous Gears of war or is it ok to just go straight to the 5?

    submitted by /u/ximanuz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment