• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Gears of War | Gears 4 had the best character/weapon skins...we need more

    Gears of War | Gears 4 had the best character/weapon skins...we need more


    Gears 4 had the best character/weapon skins...we need more

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Tuesday’s TU Delayed Due to Last Minute Issue found in QA

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    My best (I think). It took me a while to get. (2007)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    My friend gave me these!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I have no idea which ones work or if any do (for Xbox)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    I decided to draw skorge, bec why not?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    TC appreciation post.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    For a long time I was really salty with the store, lack of maps, and the locked character/class issues. It honestly took a lot of the fun out of the Gears 5 experience for me. However, the changes that The Coalition have/are implementing is absolutely fantastic. Their transparency, and willingness to change for us, is worthy of praise imo. A lot of developers would've abandoned ship by now, but it seems like they're committed to fixing issues and making the game as good as we all know it can be. The recent PVE stream got me excited for future changes, so I figured I'd share some love.

    submitted by /u/JoonBoi97
    [link] [comments]

    My First Ranked FFA Win :)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Gears of War Ultimate Edition for PC is currently $10 on the Microsoft Store.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    The PC version of Gears UE is currently 50% off on the Microsoft Store, which brings the price down to $9.99 USD. The sale lasts for ten more days.

    If you're interested in playing Gears UE multiplayer on PC, now's the time to grab it. There's also a Gears PC Discord server where we play all the Gears games on PC (including weekly OG Gears 1 sessions) and we're always looking for more players for Gears 1 (both OG and UE).

    submitted by /u/ForlornPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    I hope Gears 6 has the option to turn crossplay off in social quickplay

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    I understand it boosts the population but its just a personal preference. Im under the impression ranked allows you to turn crossplay off? Can someone confirm, I dont really play ranked though.

    I play Social Quickplay because I dont want to play super sweats.. but then the lobby gets full of sweaty PC players with their superior aim (I have no problem admitting that).

    Call of duty lets you turn crossplay off. The only mode it doesnt is battle royale

    submitted by /u/slingoo
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War 6 Campaign

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Longtime fan of the series, been playing since the release of Gears of War 2. Never really cared for the multiplayer except Local Horde mode with friends. The story is what I've loved about the series. With Gears 5 however, it just didn't have the same flare as the others did for the most part. I loved Acts 1 and 4 but the middle two Acts just weren't that fun and what did that was the semi open world concept. When ever the sixth installment comes out I hope the go back to their roots of a straight forward campaign. With all that being said, I'd like to hear from some of the other Gears veterans out there,that played the original trilogy, and get your take on Gears 5 campaign format and the future of the series.

    submitted by /u/DizzyWallin105
    [link] [comments]

    This is what my collection currently looks like! Do you like it? ♉️❤️��⚙️ #Gears5 #Halo #StreetFighter #Dragenball #Fortnite #Destiny2

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Here some quick snipes i got in Guardian

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Do you find the camera shake in older Gears games to be obnoxious, compared to 4-5?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    I've played ever Gears title Ad Nauseam, and I've come to absolutely hate the camera shake in the older games. I didn't quite realize how bad it actually was, until I started playing with it off in the PVE modes in 5. Thing is, back in the day I never really minded it. What do you guys think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JoonBoi97
    [link] [comments]

    Tbh been finding games in gears 3 quicker than 5 ������

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    I can't believe it 😭😭

    submitted by /u/connor945
    [link] [comments]

    Which Gears of War has your favorite Campaign?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    PVE Dev stream - Summary and Reaction

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Is anyone elses "time played" stat completely wrong?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    I recently got back into gears 5 and I always find it interesting seeing how much time I've accumulated playing. First things first I realised that there are no stats in the achievements section which is quite disappointing but when I go to in game stats, it says I've played 1hr 10 mins of multiplayer which is definitely wrong as I'm level 70. Is this a known issue?

    submitted by /u/coletrain93
    [link] [comments]

    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of August 14–August 21, 2020

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When lizzie zooms in to save the.....pause?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I have some idea how to play horde but I feel like I'm missing something.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    While the Triple Xp or what have you was active, I used that time to raise other characters to at least Level 9 because that is when they get to use 5 cards.

    In that era of my time I was playing from only beginner to 2 or maybe 3 difficulties higher than that.

    Also, in that time I spent the better half of my points BUYING a repair tool and buying Level 2 barrier fortifications and spreading them around the various maps to halt/control the incoming waves of horde.

    Nobody besides maybe 1% or 2% of the players even understood why and most as I expected stated using their funds to upgrade to lasers.

    The blame is really on myself for going under such stress but other than that... I am just at a loss on how to horde strategy.

    I am a slow learner and an engineer at heart. Was I spending un-wisely? Should I take root in upgrading my characters buyable perks instead if I am not an engineer? Do I build shock turrets or MGs? Nobody even seems to care when I build lockers.

    I just do not know. I am Burnt out right now.

    Side Note: I tuned off character voices. That helped a ton.

    submitted by /u/odinsknight101
    [link] [comments]

    What content does gears of watch ultimate edition come with?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    What content does gears of watch ultimate edition come with?

    Does it come with all the games?

    EDIT:Gears of War not watch lmao

    submitted by /u/HonestlyaBot
    [link] [comments]

    This is exactly the issue with magnetism. That guy had 0 right to get any damage on me. Put the new patch in the game next week nobody wants to deal with this anymore

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment