• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Gears of War | Weekly Whats Up - May 14 2020

    Gears of War | Weekly Whats Up - May 14 2020


    Weekly Whats Up - May 14 2020

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Elite drones are a nightmare

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Anthony Carmine and Marcus Line

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Idk if anyone else mentioned it, but why is Raam shorter than Anthony?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Getting a little better! The final second had me out of my chair! Talk about a friggin blood rush!��

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Not the most exciting comeback, but hey it works

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Anthony Carmines helmet confirmed to be getting changed to original helmet

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    The ranked revamp update should include banning Terminator skins from ranked playlists

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    There's an obviously advantage given to the terminator. There's a reason it's banned in esports.

    submitted by /u/MonotoneTanner
    [link] [comments]

    The tornado reminded me of doing this in the vasgar lightning storms in gears 5

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Toxic player base

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    I just entered a horde match (I haven't touched the game since season 1) we finished the game I was playing as Jack and then I went to find another match and immediately I saw my gamertag on people matches saying that I'm not allowed to play on their servers is the player base always being this toxic? Lot of my friend that I know were chill when I meet them in gears 2 and 3 what happened to the community?

    Sorry if my English is bad it's not my first language

    submitted by /u/mr-mallowolf
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get tweeker marcus skin?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Gears of War 1 Day Today.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    I will be hosting Gears of War 1 ranked (Xbox 360 Original Version) games today. I'll try to play all the modes and maps, I'll stream it shortly and sign on. So if you ever wanted to play, hop on soon.

    submitted by /u/PenPaperShotgun
    [link] [comments]

    Friend managed to record a clutch of mine! (Quality sucks sadly)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    "WHY ARE YOU NOT AT THE CIRCLE"

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    They need to start handing out perma bans, let them stay in arcade.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Is it possible to add a dedicated “Guardian only” playlist to the game?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Guardian is all I play, and I can not find a game using the social TDM + KOTH + Guardian playlist. I understand why they gutted it from ranked, but at the bare minimum I would like to see a "Guardian only" in social. I miss the thrill of the hunt.

    submitted by /u/JJTLS
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion for the future of PVE character builds.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Hey all, with the excitement of TC's reveal of reworking PVE character setups and adding characters before their personal PVE setups are developed, I'd like to suggest an idea I haven't seen brought up yet.

    To start, personally I'm a much bigger fan of characters having their own skills and play styles. It makes characters unique, and team composition more vital when starting a game. I also like knowing every players role by seeing which character they are. There are some really awesome unique ultimate (Y button) powers in this game i would hate to see removed. (Baird's personal DB, Lizzie's Mech, Kait's cloak, etc..).

    So, the idea: rework the majority of upcoming characters with other existing characters ultimates, traits, and cards, and some more critical upcoming characters (Dom, Dizzy, etc..) can still be developed with their own kits.

    Examples:

    Add Deebee as a clone to Cog Gear.

    Benjamin and Anthony can have the same ultimate as Clayton, however Ben could be a scout, Anthony an attacker.

    Paduk can be a clone to JD

    Anya Stroud a clone of Kait

    That's it. I'm a little worried this system will be removed from Gears 5 in favor of the Gears 4 system, and I think it has a lot of potential even if not every character can have their own skills fully realized. However, whatever makes the Gears community will be for the best. I just wanted to give you guys another idea. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/troyboy75
    [link] [comments]

    Mark 2 Lancer "a weapon of the past"

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    No booshka either it seems... "it's a mocked up boomshot"

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    trishot meta

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Every character on horde who is meh like marcus and fahz or absolutely terrible like emile kat lahni mac clayton (rip his ultimate bug) cole (so the other 80% of horde character) use ONLY trishots, no combo card or strategy nothing nothing nothing.

    Tc we know that you're working on but pls do a really good job, every horde i do with secondary character are always the absolute same

    submitted by /u/Luigiilpugilista
    [link] [comments]

    Since the Carmines are in the game now, can we get these skins?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    M&K or Pad? And why?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    M&K or Pad? And why?

    Im a m&k player, I used to be a gears player years and years ago, now im trying to get used to it again but without my mouse I feel like a bot BUT I also see a h u g e advantage with the pad. Same for the movement, im learning to wallbounce but with m&k it's quite hard and u can easily lose the tracking of your target.

    submitted by /u/TheMangoOwl
    [link] [comments]

    So that Cole was having a lot of kills with the sniper, so a took it from him and when he want it back...

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Daily Discussion (May 15, 2020)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite member of Delta... ever?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Favourite member of Delta Squad ever, from the 4 core members, to the sadly deceased, and even the comic members. Who's your favourite?

    Mines a toss up between Anthony Carmine or Damon Baird. Think I have to give it to Baird, he's more developed, and his sarcasms hillarious, but damn if Anthony's false bravado and heroism doesn't make me laugh, and he perfectly illustrates a main theme of Gears with his sudden death - the horror of war.

    submitted by /u/Mastercreed25
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment