• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    Gears of War | Bit more work on my digital drawing I hope your guys like it so far!

    Gears of War | Bit more work on my digital drawing I hope your guys like it so far!


    Bit more work on my digital drawing I hope your guys like it so far!

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Each one of Raam's iris' are hand sculpted and hand painted then inserted into a clear half sphere which gives his eyes the illusion of realism. The eyes are poseable so i can make them look in any direction i need. Working on the electronics to give them automated motion.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    As a new GOW player, I was pretty scared by this.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Who else want skorge in gears 5

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Why am I just now realising that random COG Gears had names on Gears 3? RIP Paul. Died trying to melee a Drudge.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Using cover in a cover based shooter gets you killed

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    It's True Tho

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Gears of War 2 Gib System

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Saved his ass.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Gears of War 3 Cut Weapon Rocket Launcher

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Im enjoying this book a lot. Its much better than Ascendance (wasnt bad but nothin special). Writer now got much more confidence with Gears universe and it shows.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    Retro charged a wave 50 Matriarch on Masters today, my life is complete.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Gears of War 3 Cut Weapon Stim Pistol

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Gears of War 3 Cut Weapon Buzzsaw Crossbow

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Silly 'ol Ben.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    News for fans of the swarm elite drone from gears 4.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    MVP emote idea (reuse Championship belts from Gears 4)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    With Gears 5 starting to finally come around, I can't help but feel like we are going to start this whole ride again with Gears 6

    Posted: 15 May 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    The same thing happened with Gears 4. Once the game reaches its potential, we just start from square one with the next game. All the characters that we wait forever to release, we are waiting again as they drip feed them. All of the "listening to players" starts at square fucking one, and then they "get it" and try to do right by the players 8 months in. All of the tuning, ranked and otherwise. I just feel like there is no learning from past games, and it always has to take place as we play the game, over like an 8 month span.

    Just get ready for all this shit again in Gears 6. I hope I'm wrong.

    submitted by /u/DrClutch117
    [link] [comments]

    Now this is kinda lame

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    TC never make a 250 lancer medal and make a 50 gnasher medal

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    make lancer at least 50. its disgusting how I have to purposely lancer even in bad situations just for a medal because the ratio is so off.

    submitted by /u/ghfhfhhhfg9
    [link] [comments]

    Where did "Specter" and "Wolf" find some fancy lower armor like that?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Just got my butt kicked for the 1st time in Gears Tactics

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    And here I was, thinking I was going to waltz through the rest of the game after killing the Act 2 boss with minimal trouble.

    It was a random Act 3 control mission. The secondary objective was to take down 7 enemies with overwatch, and the random buff was a 30% damage bonus on overwatch fire. Sounds cool... but the restriction was 2 gears only.

    I got greedy and went in with Gabe and a heavy, aiming for max overwatch damage. Well, something like 5 enemy packs dropped in on the 1st 2 rounds, including 2 snipers, a boomer and a theron guard. Against odds like that, I didn't last long.

    submitted by /u/hongooi
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else been unable to hear footsteps lately?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    People can sprint up to me from the side for several meters and I don't hear a thing, even with a headset on.

    submitted by /u/JackGilb
    [link] [comments]

    Just played my first Horde match in Gears 5

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    As title. Did it on beginner, had one other player (Del) and went 1-50 without fail, which was nice.

    Now the questions.

    From Wave 25 onwards, I used the Claw and was finding that I was loving it. Is there a character that does better with it?

    Wave 35 I realised I could upgrade me, and was fully upgrade by wave 48. N00b

    The Ultimate, I Lb+Rb to activate it, what was I supposed to do then?

    Where is the "guide" on best practices etc?

    Edit to add.

    What is Venom?

    submitted by /u/Shockwave_IIC
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing original, but maybe someone will find it interesting .

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment