• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Gears of War | How I spend my time waiting in horde lobbies

    Gears of War | How I spend my time waiting in horde lobbies


    How I spend my time waiting in horde lobbies

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Gears Trilogy Wallpaper (1920x1080) - Inspired buy the Buzz Around the Fenix Collection

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    The Boot! ��

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Decided to revisit Gears 4 to try and wrap up Inconceivable Campaign and...uh...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Longshot is up on live.gearsofwar.com limited time only!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    I hit this playing the beta tuning. Is this a good thing?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Boltok is live! Live.gearsofwar.com limited time only!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    How many people spent 10k coins or Iron on this skin???

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Hey TC, could we get the trailer for OP5?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    OP is set to release around November and we'd love to see the trailer : p

    submitted by /u/spartanb301
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing horde and this happened.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Today's skins going live in an hour on live.gearsofwar.com

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Which Gears girl you wanting for OP 5

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Gears 5 on PC Game Pass - Update Redownloads whole game

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Every time there is an update to Gears 5, my PC Game Pass app will go and redownload all 76.8 GB of the game... Even though I literally was playing it yesterday. And even before the game knew it needed an update, I launched it and it told me my game was out of date and I needed to update. I backed out and the Xbox Game Pass App started downloading... the entire game again! My buddy on xbox also did the update and it was 764 MB.

    What is going on with the PC Game Pass Gears 5 Update system?

    submitted by /u/razor_x_blade
    [link] [comments]

    Matches not loading

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    I haven't been able to get a match to load all night. If i leave the game to load, I will eventually get the error "you have been removed from the game. you have been kicked from the game." I have tried halloween horde mode and pumpkinball multiple times throughout the evening. I don't see many complaints so I am wondering if it's not a widespread issue. I have been playing Squadrons online in between attempts so it appears to be a gears issue.

    submitted by /u/krayziekmf
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if I buy a bundle with characters I already own?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    Will I get some coins back?

    I can't find the answer on this Reddit I've been looking

    submitted by /u/TheseCheesecakes
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (October 28, 2020)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    TC needs to fix the gnasher before OP 5 or the game will die again.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    With this last update instead of just 87's-100% theres now 90's and 61's to 100%. This is the worst the gnashers been since launch. They need to fix or people will simply quit again.

    submitted by /u/ActuallyFuryYT
    [link] [comments]

    If a Fenix Collection happens, we probably won’t get multiplayer for all the games

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Reasons include:

    • The online community would be very split up and the population of each multiplayer would be very low. The multiplayer in these games would become a ghost town very quickly.

    • No work on multiplayer means it's easier to not mess up a collection like this (See MCC at launch).

    The only way I could see them doing multiplayer for all the games is if they all came to PC as well and had Crossplay right away.

    submitted by /u/ktsmith91
    [link] [comments]

    Do we really need a remaster?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    I mean honestly, the game dies off fairly quickly within a few months, I personally would rather have a new gears than another remaster.

    submitted by /u/Miia-san
    [link] [comments]

    I tried going after the artillery location in the desert 3 times and i keep having to start back from checkpoint because I couldnt get back on the skiff. I gave up and just went back to main objective. Any one else dealt with this before?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Update 100% stuck at finishing things up....

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Update took forever to download and now this. Reset doesn't do anything. Game will start but not past the title cards. Really do not want to have to reinstall this entire game, but is there any other choice?

    submitted by /u/Will2Pow3r
    [link] [comments]

    What did they mean by this?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    I miss having some exclusivity to skins.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I am much happier with the current store over the previous fomo model. However Halloween has really highlighted to me that I want to retain a certain sense of exclusivity, a small reward for having been there at a certain point of the game. Seeing every customization from last year return for a couple thousand coins each or even free in the case of the banner, really drove this point home for me. Surely we could of left something as trivial as the Halloween 2019 banner exclusive to people who actually played Halloween 2019 right? Instead its given away for free the next year.

    On a semi related note, give us custom Mad Man's Monster lobbies. Horde matchmaking is a pain.

    submitted by /u/witchfuck
    [link] [comments]

    JD vs Keegan

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    who's a better hivebuster in escape (the mist mostly but could be in general) also are the score boost cards useful in anyway?

    submitted by /u/Joeycool9090
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment