• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Gears of War | Relatable (I always give a shoutout to nightbot)

    Gears of War | Relatable (I always give a shoutout to nightbot)


    Relatable (I always give a shoutout to nightbot)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Wrote an article on games I like and had to explain Gears the best I could

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    I raise you my luckiest GL Lancer rocket(?) shot

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    5 kills 3 arrows

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    So satisfying

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    I guess we are planting TWO bombs. Mac don't care

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Interesting...

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Hole in one

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    My first ever Quint in FFA!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what exactly causes this glitch to happen? Makes it hard to revive teammates when the game forces me back into the silverback.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    make b the chainsaw rev again!!!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    please

    submitted by /u/kunairy
    [link] [comments]

    The good old days with locusts

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Just wanted to share this memory

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I bought a 360 specifically for GOW. I played it at a friends sleepover/alnighter (yep freshman year of highschool) and it was SO good I said "I have to have one of these" just for that game. I had never played online multiplayer before that (despite my attempts with SOCOM and my PS2).

    That plus the $100 off coupon that was in that weekends paper for a 360 at micro center meant I had to have one. So, I bought one.

    Cue 2 years of secretly setting up my 360 and computer monitor every night in my bathroom with a wireless router type thing and a VGA cable.

    It was also my first co-op experience.

    I literally beat the game from start to finish with some dude who was trying to quit drinking from Australia because of some PTSD he had. It remains the best coop and best gaming experience of my life.

    submitted by /u/MustardSeedTree
    [link] [comments]

    Because why not

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    I just finished the campaign of Gears 5 (again) and I have to say, Act IV THAT‘S what Gears of War is! The Action, the scenerie, the enemies you face, the different weapons you use...

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    If Gears 6 follows this path, that we'll probably get the best Gears of War campaigns so far! They showed us, that they can deliver, what we all love about the franchise. Next time give us more if exactly that!

    I still enjoyed Act I-III as well, it it's a fresh experience with the skiff, but it doesn't pull you in, like the old Gears parts.

    submitted by /u/BigSpiD47
    [link] [comments]

    So, apparently TC has made some changes in matchmaking in order to fill low population servers. And I'm not a fan.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    On the last few days, the "South Brazil" server is crowded with high ping people (170ms+). I have such an advantage that it's becoming not fun at all.

    I used to find matches of Ranked KOTH and TDM under 5 minutes at night, with people from all South America and decent pings. Didn't complain at all.... Now it's so messed up.

    Any words, TC?

    submitted by /u/Irritates
    [link] [comments]

    Intimidation factor, no action required

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Gears of War (2006) - Kill the Raam

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I know it's too old but I just started playing Gears of War (2006) on XBOX. I completed the other parts till Gears 5, never had a chance to play Gears of War (2006). I recently found it in GamePassUltimate. I completely stuck in ACT-5-Pale Horse-"Kill the RAAM". I have watched a couple of YT videos but could not kill the RAAM. I am playing SOLO and right now i have a Sniper, a lencer and 4 grenades. I tried using all of them on RAAM, I mean used literally all ammo and grenades without any success. At one point, i was out of everything and tried using the Lencer chainsaw and of course I died. I am playing on classic mode. FYI, i have already tried at least 50 times. :(

    I would truly appreciate if i get some advise on how to kill the RAAM.

    submitted by /u/redhat5
    [link] [comments]

    Alternate Timeline

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    If I buy a skin, do i get the character?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    I am playing for the first time since launch and I am enjoying the changes.

    I see maybe 10 people I need to unlock. Do I just need to purchase the skin to unlock the character?

    submitted by /u/librarytimeisover
    [link] [comments]

    Humor

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    You win some, you lose some

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Daily Discussion (September 13, 2020)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment