• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Gears of War | I’m still waiting for the Warcus skin in gears 5

    Gears of War | I’m still waiting for the Warcus skin in gears 5


    I’m still waiting for the Warcus skin in gears 5

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    When the enemy is so bad you don't even recognize him as the enemy initially

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    'i throw that ass back see if he gon' catch it'

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    That picture is beautiful!!! ♉❤️��⚙️

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I wish gears 5 could of said the same within a year.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    New to Gears. Is this a good setup?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    My first rage quit on Gears 5

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    How am I ever supposed to get out of gold?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I’m sure most people have noticed but most of the character cards have been updated

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    For example, on most cards where the character would be has been replaced with Cog Gear. I guess they're using him as a sort of placeholder so every class can be used on any character. I did find some odd, though. Like Lizzie being on one of Del's cards or Dom being on one of Marcus's.

    submitted by /u/DarkKnight564
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: weapons can now level up! Can't wait to get the three-headed Markza!!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    A breath of fresh air

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    I just wanted to drop in here and say how amazing Gears of War 5 is. It's an absolute breath of fresh air comparative to all of today's modern shooters.

    Recently got rid of my PS4 Pro and copped a Xbox One X with Game Pass Ultimate, in addition to playing through the entire franchise I've been hopping on Gears of War 5's horde mode and I'm absolutely hooked.

    Everything from the gun play to the customization is well thought out and micro-transactions aren't being shoved down your throat.

    I grew up playing Gears 1 & 2 and then stopped playing afterwards. What a stupid mistake that was!

    If I understand the rules correctly, I'm able to share my GT - RealSykes

    submitted by /u/PUBGKiller123
    [link] [comments]

    My Luckiest Dropshot yet

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    September 10th Developer Stream Highlights & Impressions

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Dedicated Chainsaw Button?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Probably a dumb question, but is there any way to rebind the chainsaw to a dedicated button in Gears 5 on controller? I've looked everywhere and can't find anything. I'm super tired of running up to people and reloading.

    submitted by /u/Filthy_Shisno
    [link] [comments]

    TDM Ranked

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Idk what they did. Seems like they tried to make gears more accessible by lessening the learning curve. Kills are much easier & I'm also dying much easier. As we all know, dying in this game is the absolute worst! Gears is tactical, strategic, not COD run n gun. Stop trying to make it that!

    Dying more than 8 times should not be the normal in gears. 8 times is really bad tbh. Now 25/12 seems decent. Been a die hard fan since gears 1, but this shit is lame rn. Went from playing 4-6 hours to less than 1 since pre- season ended. Good job tc.. golf clap

    Am I crazy? Any other TDM'ers notice some weird stuff? Is it Lag Comp? The 4v4 model? I can't wrap my head around how horrible this game feels rn.

    submitted by /u/Oddscene
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest Class XP and Re-Up Tutorials

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    With TC giving us 6x XP to celebrate the birthday of Gears 5 I felt now is a great time to take advantage of this. This is the highest XP modifier that TC has provided us, to date. If you know of faster methods, feel free to share.

    Fast Character Class XP In Gears 5

    The Surge (Escape Hive) on Insane is the fastest way to level up your classes. I've provided a video above to go over the actual information as it relates to the event, but a bullet point list is provided below.

    • Modifiers: More filler enemies More Health More Drones More Pouncers Ironman
    • I've run the numbers and wanted to provide a few little pieces of info as it relates to 6x XP.
    • It will take you roughly 39 speedruns to level from 1 to 18.
    • 39 speedruns should take you roughly 3.5 hours to complete.
    • Earn a total of 157 skill cards (assuming 1-18).

    Fastest Way To Re-Up in Gears 5

    The fastest way that I'm aware of to Re-Up is to play Lethal Engagements (escape) on Masters. Simply farming the First Blood ribbon banner. This will take you around 2 minutes from start to finish.

    • 10,000K XP per 2 minutes.
    • Assuming you grind this method at two minutes per hour this equals out to 300,000 XP per hour.
    submitted by /u/Neon_Velocity
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of war 4 final update WHEN?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who thinks this is a bit ridiculous that they still havent delivered the final "sunset" update for Gears of war 4?

    submitted by /u/M4RHUN
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the odd one out? ( what I should’ve posted)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Now before you start going into the comments and say "ArE yOu MeNtIlY ILL?" Let me just say sorry for the shit fest that was "am I the odd one out?" Plz read this first.

    Reason 1: I like the overall design off them off the soldier's and in my opinion they look more intimidating then the cog. Reason 2: if we lived in the gears universe during the pengulum wars and the cog wasn't successful in capturing the plans then the cog wouldn't exist this would insure the survival off my friends and family.

    Thanks for reading you beautiful people and I hope you have a wonderful day 🙃

    submitted by /u/stranver
    [link] [comments]

    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of September 11–September 18, 2020

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 3 Horde

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Looking for someone to play gears 3 horde with, a bit bored of it by myself

    My gamertag is DeavesyTheKing if anyone wants to join

    submitted by /u/themostestboast
    [link] [comments]

    Lancers *feel* Sorta Weak in Gears 5 Horde and Escape

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Maybe it's just me but even with max damage abilities Lancer gunfire feels super underwhelming compared to past versions and other weapons.

    Your bullets feel more like sharpened crayons once the enemies get the double health modifier, the bayonets are for more powerful to the point where I wonder why a gun is even attached to them, and you're practically forced to use perks that boosts damage if you wanna have a chance at a PvE match. More often than not it isn't worth it to shoot at enemies with them right now and It feels wrong to have to dump half of your ammo reserve just to scratch that one drone elite on the Advanced Difficulty. God help you if the enemy has health regen.

    I miss the days where in games like Gears of War 3 you'd rarely ever want to ditch those weapons and if need be could fight from wave 1 all the way to 50 with nothing but well placed lancer bullets. Now it just feels more like a melee weapon rather than a gun. Might as well replace the lancers with a pocket mortar, a large knife, and a chainsaw as weapons in G5 horde mode at this point.

    I get that these weapons are built/balanced around their bayonets or underbarrel attachments, but this is the PvE scene. It wouldn't hurt to see their damage improved a bit or maybe issue more interesting/unique '*custom lancer*' cards to more horde classes (Clayton Carmine and Kait for instance.)

    You don't really see a lotta players use lancers too much, and since it's such an iconic weapon platform it's really saddening to see how much they under perform.

    submitted by /u/Dogwood_Dingus
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 I A Year Later

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Features skins

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if previously featured skins ever make a return on the store? My friend really wants the wilds mac skin lmao.

    submitted by /u/Bluevader2
    [link] [comments]

    Question about 3XP and Horde

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Do Horde characters also get the benefit of 3xp and other boosts (I just started playing and I have a 500% xp) boost?

    submitted by /u/KrushRock
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment