• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Gears of War | What's Up - July 30th

    Gears of War | What's Up - July 30th


    What's Up - July 30th

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Facebook is really messing with my feelings today ��

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    I wish they added Thrashball, when they announced Gridiron ��. Maybe change it up a bit to make it a little more balanced. So sad��

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Locust Drone has Something to say!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Custom stormcollectibles kait I weathered. I didn't like how super clean it came. I also attached magnets to hold the gnasher and talon in place like the in game. I think it looks great it

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Anyone else want the savage hunter back in gears 5. Absolutely loved his deep sea fish design and his interesting back story.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Finally decided to pick up the vinyl since it was on sale. The picture doesn’t do it justice on just how beautiful it is

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    At least Kait knows she does

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    New bug? Only happened to me while I was in cover

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Just doing my job, sir......

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Give me my kantus screech

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I just want to spam the voice line and go full ape into their team

    submitted by /u/TheGreyZodiak
    [link] [comments]

    Clay appreciation post

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    This weekend July 31-aug 2 esports skins! Katana, Glory & Goat skins! Details in the comments

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Coalition Development Type Beat

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Footage of Gears training (12 A.E. Colorized)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    How is this at all fair? Every time I get to diamond, I matchmake against diamonds but get no diamonds on my team? Instead I usually get a couple of silvers...

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Fastest Dodgeball round I've been in

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    System booted me from a ranked match...and kept the buy-in coins...twice, in one day...

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Gold player. System took 260 total gears coins without ever being able to enter a match.

    I was able to advance back to where I was after a few matches, but this is ridiculous. I know it's pre-season, but this is not acceptable, especially when they have a spotty track record of support.

    Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/cmchaunce
    [link] [comments]

    I've won, but at what cost...

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    The inside out skin was pretty good actually

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Was The Slab a good book?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    I have a free audio book from Amazon and was wondering if i should get it.

    submitted by /u/HowManyAccount120
    [link] [comments]

    Fenix’s House from GOW1 as a Horde map.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Currently playing through GOW UE atm and thought this house would be awesome as a horde map, and yes it may be on the small side, but maybe it could be extended out into the front and back garden, and have some of the walls/structure destructible, so bosses cant be kept outside in a single location

    Like a Swarmak's rockets could take out a few walls here and there, and things like Wardens/Matriach can break down door frames etc.

    Just a thought, could be a unique little map and a nostalgia trip for those who played through GOW1.

    submitted by /u/Endreaver
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick question. Xbox to PC

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Hello all, I been playing gears since day 1(mean the gears of war 1) but I was wondering if...

    1. If I buy gears 5 from Xbox or xbox store to pc will I need to buy gold when my memebership runs out in September to play gears on pc?

    2. If I do should I just buy it from steam instead?

    I've done research but none has really answered those questions. I know it's early but hey I need answers lol but have a great day and thanks for reading. (Hope it wasn't too long and I'm on mobile rn lol.)

    submitted by /u/YoChillDrew
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (July 31, 2020)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It’s so rare I see someone with this online

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment