• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Gears of War | 1v5 never tell me the odds

    Gears of War | 1v5 never tell me the odds


    1v5 never tell me the odds

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    I’m not the only one who sees it right???

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Finally completed the Gears of War trilogy.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Well first off.... God damnit

    Rest in Peace Dominic Santiago, you were the best brother Marcus could ever ask for, the best soldier that the world could ever get, your sacrifice will be remembered throughout the years of Sera.

    I'm just... at a lost of words like this game has given me so much joy, it gave me excitement, made me emotional, gave me shock, made me rage at a few points to😅 I mean I guess its my fault for playing it on hardcore but god damnit was it worth it!

    I don't think I've ever shed tears while playing a game, but Dom's sacrifice was just too much for me to handle, for some reason I thought he was leaving us cuz he floored it through tunnels and I was like "Ok, you can leave Dom, you need to take your revenge against the queen, I'd rather see you betray your friends and live then to stay there and risk dying"

    He does a U-turn as he says Pullin the plug on them, Marcus and starts floorin it back through the tunnel

    It was at that moment that I knew that he was gonna go, all I kept saying was "Turn back", "Nooo", "God damnit Dom stop!" and then when he said "Never thought it would end like this huh? Huh, Maria?"

    My heart SANK! The music kicked and I just lost it, like the slow motion, explosions, everything just.... God damnit I was so emotional. Ihad to pause the game after the whole scene just to take a breather and take in all that had happened.

    I could go on all day but I gotta stop myself here and finish this post by sayin,

    This series is just something else like these words aren't enough to explain how amazing this game, this whole series is! The gameplay is an exhilarating experience and the story is truly magnificent, My only regret is that I didn't play this series sooner but God damnit I'm glad I did.

    Now I just gotta wait for Gears of War 4 to download which is probably gonna take like 4-5 days which is great cuz I'll just play the trilogy all over again and get some more achievements.

    Oh and here are a few questions I have just so I can get things clear,

    1:Are all like little soldiers named "Carmine"?

    2:Were Dom and Marcus like related?

    3:Did the COGS really nuked cities with millions of people in them, like without even a warning? If so wtf man

    Thats it

    P.S I'm really curious what they'll do in Gears of War 4 now that all the locust and lambent are all gone

    P.P.S Don't really tell me cuz I wanna be surprised.

    P.P.P.S Have a great day y'all!

    submitted by /u/CoolGuyZ135
    [link] [comments]

    Meme Mondays (July 06, 2020)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Engineer: I am the weapon

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Wyvern embar on live.gearsofwar.com

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Whoo

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    We need 1 more to create a team for the Showdown Tourney 7/25!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    We need 1 more to create a team for the Showdown Tourney 7/25!

    https://preview.redd.it/hhkahurns4951.jpg?width=1024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=12cf2d9d523a2478fe3d205d5891d33016e51387

    If you want the Showdown Lancer, Gnahser and Snub, create a smash.gg account and shoot me your username to be added, only need 1 more!

    submitted by /u/GalaxyGuinea
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Gears 5 in 2020?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I recently got enough money to get a triple A game, I've been always a fan of Gears of War, but there is a huge competition on the market right now.

    Should I buy Gears 5? Are there still players in all game modes or are there dead ones? Is the Multiplayer enjoyable? (I liked Gears of War 4 btw)

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Abyssal_1
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern Boomshot is live! Live.gearsofwar.com - This skin will be added to your account by Wednesday July 8th. - details in comments

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    BOOM HEADSHOT!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Wanted to joke about Deebees and leeches, I'm still working on Kait and Lizzie don't worry

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    The Pacifist?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Wyvern reto is live! Live.gearsofwar.com - This skin will be added to your account by Wednesday July 8th.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Wyvern Embar claim

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Available now.

    live.gearsofwar.com

    submitted by /u/CuckNorrisJr
    [link] [comments]

    What makes the Stalker Armored Kantus of the Locust Horde different, besides being just a customization for Gears 4?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Okay, this is a thought that entered my mind recently and it has to do with primarily the Armored Kanti (I assume the plural of Kantus is Kantus is similar to how the plural of Cactus is Cacti), specifically the Stalker Armored Kantus that was introduced in Gears 4 as a skin for the Armored Kantus. Now, while I understand that the Stalker Armored Kantus is just a palette change to bring more customization to the multiplayer element of Gears 4. It got me wondering that if we did see Stalkers at some point in the series, what other weapons would they use and how would they act?

    Regular Armored Kanti dual wield Gorgon pistols in the Gears 3 game and have a weird rolling attack where they curl up into a ball and roll right at their foes. So I was wondering if the Stalker Armored Kanti were like the Onyx Guard of the Kanti in general, would they posses different weapons? From their appearance, I would make the guess they would use quieter weapons. They would be the silent assassins of the Locust Horde and take out targets quickly and silently.

    I can imagine a Stalker Armored Kanti using weapons like a serrated knife, bow and arrows, a silenced Boltok pistol, perhaps even a Katana or a sword of some kind.

    Now I understand that some of you may think this hardly makes any sense as the Locust Horde always goes in loud and hard, slaughtering everything and anyone around them. That this type of Locust doesn't fit the typical Locust profile and behavior.

    But what if that was the point?

    What if the Locust purposely came up with this as a way to throw humanity off its guard by sending something that doesn't make any sense at all and defies everything that the Locust make up? Wouldn't that make them all the more dangerous and more of a threat?

    In my mind, it does. If anyone has any other ideas, share them and are there other skins of Locust or Swarm members that haven't been seen outside of multiplayer, if so what do you think their lore would be if they were part of the main series?

    submitted by /u/Shocknawe425
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern Claw up for grabs

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Live.gearsofwar.com

    submitted by /u/IndieCuts
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot launch Win10 Gears 5 due to error 10022 (0xC0030004)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    So title says it all, I tried many thing including reinstall and simply I cannot launch the game, it's probably something due to anti-cheat, which I am not even sure why is there, if I want to play Single Player, but whatever. Anyone knows some fix I could use?

    submitted by /u/M1chlCZ
    [link] [comments]

    ranked system

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    can anyone explain how the ranked points are added up because i've been through countless games trying to grasp the concept but have no idea.

    submitted by /u/harryconnor0121
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 Showdown Tournament 7/25 - Looking for Group

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    They have extended the team capacity for the 7/25 tourney and we have another chance at earning the Showdown skins, please reply to this post saying you are interested so that I can get you into a team as soon as possible

    To be entered you have to make an account in smash.gg and attach your gamertag to it, then send me your name so I can send an invite to it

    Here is the page for the showdown tourney

    Edit: only need 1 more to complete the team

    submitted by /u/GalaxyGuinea
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern claw is live! Live.gearsofwar.com - This skin will be added to your account by Wednesday July 8th - details in comments

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment