• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Gears of War | Gears 5 - New Store. More Content

    Gears of War | Gears 5 - New Store. More Content


    Gears 5 - New Store. More Content

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Beautiful move by TC

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I haven't gotten a kill like this in awhile

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I was Gary for a moment

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    I hope they add this in gears 5. Yes I know she has too many skins, I agree But this would be a cool skin, I would buy it

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    We tested if it's possible to Master a Horde with 5 Jacks, the results were kinda funny

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    A new turn

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Why do I feel like ever since rod ferguson left the studio, gears has taken a totally different direction? They have REALLY been listening to everyone and are making plans on changing the status of gears 5. After not playing for most of operation 3, I'm actually really excited about operations 4 and 5!

    submitted by /u/bsbllspdy
    [link] [comments]

    Big thank you to all of the redditors who post information:)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I dont have a lot of time to watch the streams, and I'm never good at keeping up with the news via their sites, so when y'all post screenshots of certain things and have discussions about confirmed changes, it's nice. Thank y'all!

    submitted by /u/lllJamesll
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign Skins and the New Store

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    I'd like to start off by saying these new store changes are awesome. Credit where credit is due, thank you TC. Looking forward to the coming operations.

    But of course, this is the Gears sub, so I have to nitpick.

    It was said that high level tour items, like Blood Red Speaker, Ronin Kantus, Team Metal skins, etc, will not be purchaseable in the store. I fully agree with this. Hard to earn, unique skins should remain that way as a way to say "I have been with this game from the get go."

    But I ask you make an exception for Campaign skins.

    Players will miss out on skins that they already got to play as in game. Skins like Winter Del and Desert Kait will still be vaulted from other players because they were earned late in a tour.

    Some may disagree, but it seems weird to me that skins the player already played as in game via campaign will be kept from them in MP.

    I say make all campaign skins earnable via the store, or make them unlocks for beating their corresponding acts in the campaign. It's a small thing, but that's really my only gripe with the new store. Everything else looks fantastic.

    submitted by /u/TheDadBodGod
    [link] [comments]

    So now that Escalation has been removed from ranked, can we see something other than that on E-Sports? I know I’m not the only one who finds it completely uninteresting to watch because most people don’t play it. I would much rather see KOTH or my personal favorite mode Guardian.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Right?

    submitted by /u/phazeflux
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War 1 PC night! - Saturday 11th July 10pm BST! (Plus how to play with us)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Join us at the Gears PC Community discord this Saturday the 11th at 10pm GMT/5PM EST, for our weekly Gears 1 night!

    We will be using the #gears-1-pc channel for setting up games, which will be ranked so people can try to earn achievements! Host will vary on amount of NA or EU region players that we have, to make it as fair as possible.

    Everything you need to join us will be in the pinned messages of the #gears-1-pc, including how to play and get Gears 1 GFWL. We may also be using some custom maps that were shared on ModDB!

    Also be sure to use the Gears1PC role reaction in #role-selection to have a unique tag so you can be @'d for future Gears 1 PC nights

    You can join the Gears PC Community Discord here! - https://discord.gg/wxpYsAk

    submitted by /u/teza789
    [link] [comments]

    The Swarm/Locusts have become sorcerers... Did I rage quit? Yes I did...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Stream Recap so far

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Both Gears coins and Iron will still be earnable in tour of duty

    Past content will most likely be on the new permanent store, except high ranking items from tour of duty (ronin kantus, team rock skins, blood red speaker, etc)

    Gears coins will be earnable by ranking up (moving from silver to gold) ,as leaderboards rewards in escape (like the skins and in tour of duty (so far)

    You CANT buy boost with gears coins nor will you get more coins with boost

    If you dont have the kantus but have the ronin kantus, in Op4 you will be able to se the ronin skin but NOT the classic skin

    After general, the legend rank will allow you to earn gears coins if you keep playing.

    submitted by /u/RobinXTharja
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played since OP2, should i come back?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    As like everyone else i LOVE gears! but once Gears 5 came out from OP 1 and OP 2 it was so utterly disappointing and i thought the grind was absolutely unnecessary and i stop playing all together. Has anything changed? i want to love the game but its hard so any feedback will help!

    submitted by /u/Vixiss
    [link] [comments]

    GoW 3 horde mode. Hot take perhaps, but it’s easily my favorite horde by far, and I’d say objectively if it’s not 1st it is a close second.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Does anyone wanna get some wav in? I'm down to play with gamers of all skill set. I just love Horde. Comment below if there's so interest in this!

    submitted by /u/Morobert42589
    [link] [comments]

    In regards to Black Lives Matter, when will my favorite character Aaron Griffin be released?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Daily Discussion (July 10, 2020)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help this is like the third time this happened im owed like a thousand five hundred iron I've spent money and it doesn't show the iron

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Will we able to use multiple same characters in horde in operation 5

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    I know they are removing the class system but will we be still limited to using 5 different characters?

    submitted by /u/HowManyAccount120
    [link] [comments]

    Iron and scrap

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Should we spend all our scrap and iron before the Operation 4 update??

    submitted by /u/JTYdude99
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 gears 3 horde teammates

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    I know.. its 2020 and why the fuck am I still playing 360.. well it's all I got..

    Anyone want to play xbox360 gears 3 horde with me? Add me: JTalmadge16

    submitted by /u/jtalmadge16
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody please help me out in the RAAM boss fight for Ultimate Edition?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I've literally been trying for hours. I don't get it. I'm on normal difficulty and I'm seeing people on Insane difficulty beat it in five minutes! As soon as I get up and try to movie I die within a second, I move to the far side of the train where there is light everywhere and I get attacked by Kryll, I'm getting shot through cover, the Dom AI is doing nothing for me and RAAM never goes after him, I only have 2 grenades, 6 torque shots, and even then the torque shots depart from where I'm aiming for no fucking reason! Can somebody please help me. I'm gonna fucking explode.

    Edit: Literally beat it first try after reading that guys comment and tried the method seriously thanks for that I would've just quit the game and never touch it again if I didn't get lucky with that lmao I started Gears 2 a bit ago, huge thanks again

    submitted by /u/37leila
    [link] [comments]

    GEARS 5 NEEDS NEW MAPS

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Nuff said.

    submitted by /u/Skkumfukk
    [link] [comments]

    Gridiron 1v5 I hope you enjoy

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Earnable Gears Coin Horde Suggestions

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Love the new currency that's coming but the only way to earn in Horde is through Tour Horde Challenges. How about letting horde players earn 1 (for example) Gears Coin for every 10 waves completed?

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/D3monWo1f
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment