• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Gears of War | OP4 TC blogs

    Gears of War | OP4 TC blogs


    OP4 TC blogs

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Since there has been many threads/blogs they will be compiled here (reddit only allows two at a time). We will be using the second sticky for anything that is brand new.

    Dont want these exciting news to go unnoticed!

    WHAT'S NEXT IN GEARS 5?

    GEARS 5 RANKED

    NEW STORE. MORE CONTENT.

    OPERATION 4: PVE UPDATE

    submitted by /u/CageAndBale
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 - PVE changes

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Meet Dizzy. Had her since she was a pup. Named her after my favorite stranded gear.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Operation 4&5 have me excited to get back into Gears

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    I stopped playing after reaching max level in operation 1 as I was a PvE only player and felt restricted by the game mechanics but with all these new changes coming I'm excited to get back in to the war. Thank you TC keep these updates coming

    submitted by /u/HowManyAccount120
    [link] [comments]

    Creepy Gears of war 1 Origin Trailer. *Rare*

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Finally I’ll be able to find some good lobbies. PVE population isn’t big enough for 7 difficulties. Well done TC, this is a good change

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    You VS the Anthony Carmine she tells you not to worry about

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Are you enjoying the game more knowing good changes are coming soon?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    I never quit playing Gears 5, but after Operation 3 I found myself going days without getting on and when I did only played a few matches. For the past week however, I find myself getting on every single day and playing for hours just like when the game first released. I know nothing has changed yet, but somehow it still feels "fresh" knowing that next week some really good things are coming. Anyone else feel like this?

    submitted by /u/Themeaun
    [link] [comments]

    Ordered a Gabe Diaz t-shirt from glitchgear.com, and got a free Las Vegas Pro Circuit pin. I didn’t know these existed.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    FINALLY THANK U

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Tencent has acquired Leyou

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Who own Splash Damage, what does this mean for the future of gears of war I wonder, as splash damage do a lot of the outsourcing work on gears apparently (and the post launch support for gears 4 and 5)

    I could be wrong about the extent of their work on gears 5, I hope this won't cause issues for operation 5 onwards.

    submitted by /u/anthony2690
    [link] [comments]

    Does this mean I can buy stuff from past tour of duties???

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    My twitchy method. Snipes for ADHD.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Honestly hate being Cornered gg Hive Tiny

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Oh yeah, it’s all coming together

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    New horde class is a scout/sniper hybrid.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Michael Shannon just gave a tease on the PVE stream (worth checking out btw, lots of info) for the new class/character... Scout/sniper hybrid.

    submitted by /u/Arbs916
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder: last wyvern skins Sunday only! (details in comments)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Didn't actually think I'd hit anything...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    I finally defeated General RAAM from GOW 1

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I picked up the game back in 2008 when I was 13. I went on rage mode during the final boss and that s*** Dom kept dying. In anger I broke the disk and vowed never to play it again. Now I'm 25 and am more patient and can strategize .I picked it up from a store again to relive my memories. And lo and behold, after 20+ tried I finally killed that son of a b****. My life is complete.

    submitted by /u/alexwitwicky
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone here know when Aaron Griffin will be released?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of July 10–July 17, 2020

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 4 Final Update News Update?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Ok so I've tried for several weeks now in the dev stream to get an answer/update on this but the question is being ignored… So I thought i'd post it here…

    There are many of us that are still waiting very patiently for Gears 4's final update.

    In particulate the update to make Midnight Omen & Flaming skins craftable in the game.

    The last we hear on this was that we would see this update in the summer of 2020 and we were told this a year ago… Well its summer and no news has been forthcoming…

    Now I think many of us understand with Covid and the current work from home situation that things have been thrown a little out of order… But we have received no new update on this and its frankly starting to look like the studio has forgotten about the game and the players still looking to finish the game and the new players that will be unable to complete the game… I would hate for the game to turn into another Judgement and be yet another game in the Gears series that can't be completed post launch because of something silly like skins/events…

    Any news on this would be much appreciated… Its been told long without an update.

    submitted by /u/Megaluke1
    [link] [comments]

    New Master Horde line up?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Given that engineers are virtually dead, what team is the best (most efficient) for a Master Run of Horde, my bet is on this team:

    - JD: As buffed as always, and now he can buy every explosive gun.

    - Lizzie: Now she can build freezing turrets, it'll be sweet.

    - Jack: Just because of the Power need.

    - Kait: The most bleeding damage we have, the best!

    - LITERALLY EVERYTHING with a gun!! The previous 4 can handle a horde match by their own, even a Sarah Connor could be considered.

    submitted by /u/dagowguy
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Justed downloaded the ultimate edition from game pass and I want to know what i get in the ultimate edition and any tips

    submitted by /u/ThatNumberInTheStall
    [link] [comments]

    Want to show a little teaser of beach kait, I'm excited to show when it done

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Went 15 kills 0 deaths and MVP for this. Who else can't wait for the new ranking system? Lol

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment