• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Gears of War | Carlos is such an upstanding guy

    Gears of War | Carlos is such an upstanding guy


    Carlos is such an upstanding guy

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    My dad is the one who got me into Gears of war when I was 9, and even let me play some campaign. I'm 23 now and this is me playing horde with him on Gears 5 after he couldn't play for a while.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Gears 5 On Acid

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    the other day i was playing rankeds while on acid, suddenly I started to hear Queen Myrrah's laugh on the tv and out of nowhere it was in all over the room. it really was an interesting and terrifying experience

    submitted by /u/WumpaDiegu
    [link] [comments]

    THIS DUDE BRUH

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Hit 3 golds on a run, finally have 5’s across the board. Watch level 6 happen OP4 now lol.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    District - Mastered with 2 players only

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    That Boltok

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    OP 4 will either make or kill Gears as a whole for me

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    I've sorta hit a wall, maybe I've began to get fatigued of the series or perhaps it's just the direction of the games? But honestly it's making me feel quite sad, played Gears 1 in 2007 and I've stopped.

    I guess this is just a new chapter ahead :(

    submitted by /u/MyLateDroid101
    [link] [comments]

    Had some good snipe moments in this game

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Wanted to joke about Leeches and Deebees. Don't worry I'm still working on Kait and Lizzie

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Is there a way to see all the skins that have been released?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Unless you bought a skin from the store, then it doesn't show up under the customization option for the character. It does however show skins that are available through Tour of Duty or crafting even if you don't own them.

    Is there a place like a website or something that shows every skin that has been available for the game?

    submitted by /u/Themeaun
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else think that Horde starts off too slow?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Like how wave 1 is and other starting waves are just a few enemies. Barely enough for everyone to get a shot at them. Horde should start with a bunch of enemies to get your blood pumping (in my opinion).

    submitted by /u/testingpilot
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (July 05, 2020)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Take a seat

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Any idea when tactics is coming to console?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Do you guys think it when it does is it gonna be on the one or series x?

    submitted by /u/Charlie_the_Mlg_Cat
    [link] [comments]

    My first MVP and my flower is plucked in my first gear game with my favorite number [ FAN ART ]

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    What if the Delta Squad had discovered Niles' secret labs?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    This theory has never been raised or at least as far as I know. Although Marcus and Dom go to new hope to find information about the loscut although they had doubts with the government because precostt has just declassified it and I say: when the government reveals a secret it is never pleasant for everyone. Although we know in history that they managed to complete the mission of the asylum and on the way to Mount Kadar. But what if Marcus and Dom at the time of turning off them would have even more doubt about the nature of the asylum, and that the information they obtained was wrong or not assured (in a miraculous way) and to do the same as Del and Kait in using Jack to get more information. Maybe they did not do it for the script, because they did not give importance to the place or because Jack was not as advanced as GEARS 5. Well let's say that Marcus and Dom extract more information about New Hope they discover about the niles laboratories, in a way or another manage to get there and almost the same thing happens as in GEARS 5, the truth of the war, the locust and the queen myrra. What would happen later in history if they had discovered that the CGO created the locust? What would the GOW 3 story look like? Draw your conclusions and theories.

    submitted by /u/Darktyranno709
    [link] [comments]

    I found this play quite satisfying.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Can Skmeone Extract A Character Model?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Can someone extract the Lizzie Carmine 3d Character model from GoW 5? I dont own the game but i really wanna cosplay her.

    submitted by /u/TransTactical
    [link] [comments]

    What would a Male Berserker look like if the Locust ever created one?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Now before anyone starts, I am fully aware that the Berserker is the only Female member of the Locust Horde besides Queen Myrrah and that the Locust in general are all males, but let's say that Ukkon decided to make something like a male equivalent to a Berserker.

    In my mind, a male Berserker would be like the standard Berserker but with some key differences in appearance and biology. For instance, the Male Berserker would be more reptilian with thick scales and a long tail. It would also have a row of short spikes going down the spine and the tail and stubby spikes on its knuckles. It would have a more reptilian facial structure with two short horns jutting back from the head and sharper teeth with two large tusks jutting up from the jaw. Unlike the Female Berserker, the male would have better vision and be slightly faster but wouldn't be as durable, strong, or as large as a female. It would be more intelligent than the Female Berserker but not as intelligent as regular Locust. Behavior wise, it would be similar but more manageable than a female.

    So, this is what I imagine a male Berserker would be like if one was ever created by the Locust, which isn't that much of a stretch given some of Ukkon's creations.

    As for names, I would call it a Raptor.

    submitted by /u/Shocknawe425
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder! Tomorrow 7/5 live.gearsofwar.com details in comments

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    First time experiencing the Gears of War

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    I started my journey of playing through all the Gears of War campaigns for the first time, I am LOVIN the story, its just amazing, from meeting Barid and Cole for the first time to seeing Dom's reaction to finding his wife (that scene literally broke me, like wtf man!? 😭😭) it's just an amazing amazing story.

    I've just started playing the Gears of War 3 campaign annnd I read Dom medical report........ I swear to GOD! If the friggin kill Dom I am literally going lose my mind!

    P.S I am playing every campaign on hard difficulty cuz why not and playing all of them in their like original look, what I mean by this is that I'm not playing in 4K mouth watering Ultra eyes rolling HD 60FPS BUT playing it as if it is 2006

    I do have a question though so answer if you'd like,

    Are we not on Earth?

    And like what year is it cuz judging by the monitors, maybe 1900s?

    Anyway, going to continue my journey, apparently Marcus's father is alive so that pretty friggin interesting, have a good one y'all

    Oh and I almost forgot, WHY THE FU** DID THEY KILL CARMINE!??

    submitted by /u/CoolGuyZ135
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment