• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Gears of War | Surprisingly female Deebee (Even tho I put it up as a joke) was the 3rd most voted from that one poll I put up, I could of sworn that it looked better before I did the lines and color it.

    Gears of War | Surprisingly female Deebee (Even tho I put it up as a joke) was the 3rd most voted from that one poll I put up, I could of sworn that it looked better before I did the lines and color it.


    Surprisingly female Deebee (Even tho I put it up as a joke) was the 3rd most voted from that one poll I put up, I could of sworn that it looked better before I did the lines and color it.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Met this guy on execution, highest Reup I’ve ever seen in this game so far

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Jack of All-but-one Trade. Nobody likes escalation anyways lol

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Me: I got draw Kait and Lizzie or I feel I'm disappointing people. Also me:

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Found a smelting Forge in Home Depot today...only $149

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Imagine having a Masterchief Collection like game except it's for the original four games? TC please do it, don't just port it to PC either, I will literally build a shrine if you do it.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Has lift been removed from the game?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    I haven't played or even seen an option to play lift in the past little while.

    submitted by /u/patdeeznutz
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War 4 Groups or Forums? (help)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Gears of War 4 Horde has proven to be unhelpful in finding groups that can even stay in normal matches. Is there a forum or something I can find that makes this not such a pain in the ass?

    submitted by /u/First-To-Fire
    [link] [comments]

    Throwback to gow4 guardian’s balanced spawn mechanics

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of July 03–July 10, 2020

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    PVE Changes?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    What would you like to see changed to PVE or improved upon in future operations? Love a good discussion on this! I really am a fan of the hero system but I think they sort of put themselves in a box with it. I'd love to see it branch out more and have engineers share other engineers cards and have tanks work with other tanks. Example being the Marcus card that lets you get a buff near JD I believe. The card becomes pointless if you don't have them both in a lobby. I get lore-wise why it exists but it should be more versatile to make it worth farming. Would love to know what you guys think!

    submitted by /u/SotenboriStud
    [link] [comments]

    So, are OP3 skins (from the store) coming back next week??

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    If they're not, clearly TC doesn't know how to monetize their own game. It's like they hope we don't buy their stuff lmao

    submitted by /u/dagowguy
    [link] [comments]

    Hold up

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    What will the Gears 6 Enemies be?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Lets think about it. The swarm will most likely be there because they are the current threat.

    But the Locust, are alive again. And it is DEFINITELY possible that the Berserker survived. (The berserker is weak to the Heat. The cold might let it live)

    So is it Locust VS COG VS Swarm?

    Locust & Swarm VS COG?

    I think it it is a pretty good question.

    submitted by /u/Tim_Allen_Grunt
    [link] [comments]

    Recent clips

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Gears of war 3 removed from my games

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Recently I tried to download gears 3 from my digital games and cant find it anymore. I redeemed a code for all 3 games and judgement, but gears 3 is the only one removed. Im sure this is a bug of some sort on microsofts behalf, but I'm not paying $12 for a 9 year old game I already own :/

    submitted by /u/johnwilxboof
    [link] [comments]

    Anthony Carmine

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Please Fix This

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    idk what causes this but it's happened to me twice and it goes on for the whole game

    https://reddit.com/link/hkmvdr/video/bm1nebdoco851/player

    submitted by /u/osuKarnes
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    For some reason it keeps saying that I'm completing ram or kantus or her mad challenges when I don't even have enough scrap for the banners

    submitted by /u/dankreaper124
    [link] [comments]

    Exhibit - Master without skill cards (failed at wave 45)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment