• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Gears of War | Run

    Gears of War | Run


    Run

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Playing Gears 2 campaign and I should not be crying this hard at 10am ���� Love this game

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Gears vets when it starts hailing outside

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Been seeing this on twitter recently and I can’t stop laughing

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    [gearsofwar] meme

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    JUST ANNOUNCED: OPERATION 4 CHARACTER: OLD MAN CLIFFY

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    You know what really grinds my Gears... (July 07, 2020)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No store update /event this week.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Does Gears of War 4 pc savefile compatible with Xbox?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    I purchased Gears 4 some time ago from windows store and played for around 4-5 hours, then I got locked out since the game refuse to authenticate me.

    I just recently got a used Xbox one so I wonder if I can continue from where I left off. I know it's not a lot of playtime but I'd like to avoid needlessly wasting my time if possible.

    submitted by /u/Noname932
    [link] [comments]

    Keep getting suspended randomly for 8 hours

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Was playing some horde on Elite to get my Locust Drone totem complete. Met this wholesome dude, we need more players like him.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Gears of War 2 loading glitch

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Hey, I was playing Gears of War and I was completing all of the campaigns. When I finished Gears of War 1 and 3 I decided to play Gears of War 2 but when I get into campaign or multiplayer I am stuck on the loading screen. Does anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/LongWill04
    [link] [comments]

    Swarm grenadiers 0.1 seconds before they chuck the flashback at your feet

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Can I play the games on PC?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Hi guys. I'm new to this franchise and wanted to ask you where can I play these games Steam of any other store.

    submitted by /u/Robertcc99
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone feel like they're getting robbed of kills recently? Gnasher feels super broken rn and I keep getting these 86% shots that should be gibs (also a lot of 95+% hits)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Sorry if i sound whiny and please don't reply "git gud" or some dumb shit.

    Idk if gnashers broken again or it's just me. Also imo 95%+ hit with gnasher should be insta down

    submitted by /u/cmarq07
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty much me when I first got to see Queen Myrah in her Gears 2 outfit

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    Fix gears 5 login to Xbox live error?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    I recently got gears 5 for PC on steam and I was wondering what is it that I need to do to fix that problem? It launched into the game with no issues going into the tutorial, but then I can't login to my Xbox live profile.

    submitted by /u/Philliam20
    [link] [comments]

    looking for someone to play the Gears 2 campaign with on insane mode. please hmu on xbox Mistah Kitteh or leave ur GT

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    looking for someone to play the Gears 2 campaign with on insane mode. please hmu on xbox Mistah Kitteh or leave ur GT

    submitted by /u/nfhii
    [link] [comments]

    Do the Swarm procreate?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    The first generation of the Swarm were created by recycling human corpses, but as we can see with the Hunters they do indeed have females.

    Unlike the Locust who's females were barely feral monsters, the Swarm's females are just as intelligent and humanoid as the males, so do we know if they can procreate like the original Locust could? Or is their production based solely around mutating humans?

    submitted by /u/Sox_The_Fox2002
    [link] [comments]

    Op 4 reveal question

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Do we have information as to when TC will be giving info on the upcoming op? I don't have time to watch dev streams and I figured they must have talked about it there.

    submitted by /u/d-Hauser
    [link] [comments]

    PC Game Chat

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    I ran into a solution for the issue with the GOW5 game chat on PC a couple months ago, and for some reason the game went back to its original settings after an update or something. Overall, it made it to where I can't talk to anyone, again.... but I can hear them.

    I recall some of the process, but not to the fullest to where I can replicate the steps. Can someone help me out? 😩

    Some of the steps involved opening msconfig, and then went into the files for GOW for their specific audio settings to adjust it from there.

    Please help! I'm currently grinding into platinum on KOTH, and not having the ability to make call outs without having an Xbox party chat is frustrating as hell.

    submitted by /u/smljr92
    [link] [comments]

    i swear i always get a quitter when going against a stack, its annoying af

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Customizable Horde enemies/waves?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    E.g, in Halo Reach Firefight, you have multiple different 'official' Firefight modes/settings to play. Plus, you can customize your own setup, all the way down to enemy unit's strength and type and number.

    I'd love if Horde had something like this. Not just enemies, but power drop rates and other stuff as well. Maybe even customize boss waves. I'd spend a lot of time just messing around with different settings.

    submitted by /u/ClusC
    [link] [comments]

    Got gamepass, gonna try the gears games. Should I play the first one in the remastered ultimate edition one or the original?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    I feel like the remastered version is for people who played the first one a long time ago and want to see it in new graphics. Is it just better remastered or would it make the experience playing the second one different cause it's a graphics downgrade

    submitted by /u/GodOfBlobs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment