• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Gears of War | Got these for my Birthday

    Gears of War | Got these for my Birthday


    Got these for my Birthday

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Me: Gets MVP and wins game! TC: nah I'ma drop that rank

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Don't be suspicious

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    3 piece

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    New to the game

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Been playing horde for about 3 weeks now. Why's everyone so toxic. Literally every game I get kicked or messaged.

    Just grinded all the way to wave 49 on the second hardest difficulty to get kicked last min.

    Why're y'all scumbags?

    submitted by /u/NateDiddly
    [link] [comments]

    Controller player. Still working at it.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Gears 5 Terminator pack if anyone wants it

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of June 26–July 03, 2020

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    why the fuck do you get penalized for losing a 4v5?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    i literally went down from onyx 1 top 47% to gold 3. why tc why? pls fix rank

    submitted by /u/dannydubs7
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of war 5 issues

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    I bought gears of war 5 in the pc when it released and played it a few times but had to delete later to get other games. I finally got more storage and want to play it again but when I download on the windows store the game does not download at all it just buffer no errors.

    submitted by /u/Daniel-Aragon
    [link] [comments]

    Map preferences, hopefully tc will consider

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Long time fan of gears of war, and I do enjoy 5, but only on the custom games side of things. I wish there was more content not only maps, but cosmetically too. Anyways, After viewing a bunch of these in this community, I'd like to create one. A poll for maps to be brought back. Please don't attack me in the comments about these maps being listed, I know some of you have a itching determination to be a dickhead over opinions. Instead, suggest different options kindly:) This is just for your feedback, thanks.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/lllJamesll
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone beaten all the maps on GOW 3 Horde?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Me and my buddy had a grand (read crazy) idea of trying to beat all the maps in GOW 3 Horde. Wondering if anyone else has done/completed this? Also a low key LFG for horde players.

    submitted by /u/Onyxguardian35
    [link] [comments]

    Why oh why can't we queue multiple modes?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    I'd even play Escalation if I could queue for it at the same time as KOTH and other game modes!

    submitted by /u/omgwowthanks
    [link] [comments]

    Did Marcus get nerfed in the last 2 months?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Haven't played since the start of op3, does his ultimate not do auto-headshots anymore?

    submitted by /u/Rezin_Khanz
    [link] [comments]

    What would you change?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Is Gears 5 worth buying?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Hey all I just saw Gears is on sale on steam currently. I know it's cross play so the low steam player count doesn't worry me. I've been a fan of the franchise since the first game, and enjoyed the 4th, but 5 hasn't really caught my interest. However is it worth picking up on sale? Is the online fixed? More content added? And hows the Xbox player count?

    submitted by /u/dgarrad
    [link] [comments]

    No more in store events as Microsoft shutdown all stores

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Which big enemy is the most fun to fight?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Gears Tactics : I preordered but I cannot find Cole anywhere?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I pre-ordered Gears Tactics on Steam and I am pretty sure that I played it for a bit during the first days. I only did the first two missions of the campaign though.
    Now that I have a bit more time, I played it again and remembered about the pre-order bonus : Cole.
    I checked on websites, supposedly he joins after the 4th mission of the 1st chapter.
    I'm at the 5th mission and did the side-mission. And, I still do not have Cole…
    The DLC "thrashball Cole character pack" appears under the DLC tab on the Steam game options, it's checked.

    What can I do ? Please help me.

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Kaighal
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Else LOSE LOSE LOSE?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    I do well every game but am always on the losing team. It feels like they've put a marker on me to always put me on the shit team or something. I'm not even joking when I say I lose 90/100 games. This is the only game I've ever played that I literally can NEVER EVER get a win on.

    submitted by /u/TigrisVsLeo
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone seen Chrome Steel Theron yet?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    I have been away from Gears but trying to keep an eye on store releases. Can anyone confirm if I've missed it or not?

    submitted by /u/MagnaNazer
    [link] [comments]

    New PVE Card rates

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how the new card system works??? I know they changed it so that even on beginner you could get some gold cards but is master better than it was b4??? For example if b4 the update it went at like 0% 2-4-6-8-10-12-14% with 14% gold cards on master but now its 1-3-4-6-7-9-11-14% with 14% still the master or did they actually up the percentage so it like starts at 2% and ends at 16% or higher for master??? Its a bit confusing I know but basically did they actually up the total gold card % for every difficulty for a net increase or is it still the same but spread across all difficultys

    submitted by /u/Lilmrpimp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment