• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Gears of War | What's Up - June 25

    Gears of War | What's Up - June 25


    What's Up - June 25

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    What was your first ever reaction to this moment?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Ever heard the story of Tai Fu**ing Kaliso?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Welcome to the Wild West gentlemen lol 1v4

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    He deleted his Twitter. All that gears history, gone.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    My tattoo I got yesterday

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Never got an MVP until I reupped

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Aim Adhesion Removed from all Versus Modes starting June 30th

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    WOOOOOO BABY, Execution is coming!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Gears is down

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Please give an option to mute expressions.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    I hear Ben carmines laugh being spammed in my nightmares

    submitted by /u/Werner_Ziiieeegler
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone who watched the lore stream share any new details they revealed

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Thank you in advance if you do

    submitted by /u/RC-1138______Delta
    [link] [comments]

    Hey gears, anyone having trouble with PvE servers?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    I can easily find lobbies but when starting the game I get the same text saying,"Server allocation failed" something on my end or is it the game??

    submitted by /u/Swubbo
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (June 26, 2020)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What if we get this skin for Myrrah in a Gears of War 2 themed operation. Probably not because of the hitbox but they can do what they did with Raam and the Warden and shrink the outfit.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Figured I’d join the party and show off my little collection

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Favorite types of enemies?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    No dev stream next week (Canada day)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    FYI no dev stream next week. They will me back July 9th.

    submitted by /u/RedditMike007
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else still make amateur mistakes from time to time?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Mistake #1 - I always think that aiming with the Gnasher is the "safest" way to go. The logic is since I'm aiming and not blindfiring, the shots have a better chance of hitting. But then I start blindfiring and I start getting more kills. It's like I have to keep reminding myself that aiming isn't always the best choice.

    Mistake #2 - Getting upset when a grenade or Boomshot only gets one kill. I have to remind myself that a kill is a kill. Just because those weapons can kill a group of enemies doesn't mean it's a failure when I only kill one enemy.

    Mistake #3 - Trying to cap alone. I play a lot of KoTH and while it's certainly possible to cap alone, it's not always the best option. Sometimes you have to think about how many teammates are still alive, how far away they are, and where enemies may be. Ever since my Gears 2 days I've often tried to cap alone and then get outnumbered by the enemy. I really should've learned my lesson by now. lol.

    submitted by /u/testingpilot
    [link] [comments]

    I’d be pissed if I was that last guy at the end lol ��

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Who do you guys want more and why?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    How Long Did It Take You To Get Used To Classic-ALT?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Keep rolling by accident so I've mapped my run button to one paddle and the cover button to my other paddle. Feels a bit weird, how long did it take you guys to do feel used to it and all be natural???

    submitted by /u/TigrisVsLeo
    [link] [comments]

    Will they ever remaster Gears of War 2?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Would love to see the game remastered since I strongly dislike 5. What do you think? Have they mentioned it at all?

    submitted by /u/thelonesomeheroes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment