• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Gears of War | Joining in on the collection pics! It's not displayed, yet.

    Gears of War | Joining in on the collection pics! It's not displayed, yet.


    Joining in on the collection pics! It's not displayed, yet.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Anyone have a file or link for the original? Would like it as a wallpaper or print, cant find much online aside from it being an E3 Promo.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Tomorrow 6/28 & 6/29: live.gearsofwar.com! Details in comments!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Which of these maps would you like to see most in Operation 5?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    When I pull these miracles off I can wonder what my team would do without me.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    The amount of players who quit in ranked matches is astounding.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    I have never played an online multiplayer game with as many AFK and quitters as Gears 5. Today I played 4 ranked games. In 3 of them, at least one of my teammates left the match.

    The dev team need to increase punishment for AFK players and quitters. Or at least implement a report system to create a record to potentially ban frequent offenders.

    submitted by /u/TheOctopotamus
    [link] [comments]

    Game bugged on Chapter II?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    I'm stuck here since day one. I dropped the game back then and just now got back to it guessing it would have been fixed, but still I don't know how to get past this point.

    Am I missing something or is this a bug? Should I start from a previous checkpoint or do I have to restart the campaign?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GrumpyOldMan742
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (June 28, 2020)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    That's... THRILLING.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    “Get juice control please”

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Should I play judgment?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I've played every other gears game, and love the series lore but stepped away from judgment when I didn't like the online beta years ago. I realize that's no way to judge a game, so is it worth a play?

    submitted by /u/sentientpaper
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked system

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Can somebody explain why i just played KOTH, got 50 kill, 2nd on my team and won 2-0 and l lost points?

    submitted by /u/M0hawk_Mama
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to fix the txt size in gears tactics?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Onyx Guard Vermelho

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if I will be able to ever get the best skin for my main Character? I can never find any info whether it will be on rotation or if it's lost for the ages.

    submitted by /u/DoctorHolfar
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 1 online

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Anyone still play gears 1 online (original not remaster) been searching for ranked match and public play on and off for weeks and can only find the odd one which is just people boosting, I don't know what shocks me more, the fact there are no games or the fact people are still boosting it lol anybody on here want to play I just want a game of it to relive my youth lol I can't be the only one who thought it was the best gears.

    submitted by /u/Resilienttuba24
    [link] [comments]

    Can not play online on Gears 5 (Steam)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Just downloaded the game, did the tutorial and everything fine, even signed into Microsoft account. When I try to play online I get an error message saying "Unable to connect to the Gears of War services". I have windows up to date, and I literally installed the game today. Help pls

    submitted by /u/GonPotato
    [link] [comments]

    Gears Of War ultimate Edition

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Sorry for the stupid question.

    I have gamepass in xbox and started to download ultimate Edition.

    Is UE just a remake of the first game? I thought it was the first 3 but cheevos only seem to mention one game?

    submitted by /u/SoccerJon
    [link] [comments]

    Why Is Everyone So Scared To Be Alone?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Only on Gears 5 does EVERY single game have a group of scared kids running around together. If I go back on Gears 4 everyone does their own thing, even on quick play you can't ever have a 1 on 1 lol.

    Does anyone else notice this or just me?

    submitted by /u/TigrisVsLeo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment