• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Gears of War | What Col Hoffman could look like in a movie

    Gears of War | What Col Hoffman could look like in a movie


    What Col Hoffman could look like in a movie

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    FAX, player count is so low, dropped down to gold 3 because I always play against the same 3 masters dudes. Will series X help the games population ? IMO No. What about you ?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Satisfying

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Microsoft needs to find a different development team for Gears Of War

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    I try to be as understanding as possible comes I know its not easy being a dev. Its hard, actually. Its not an easy job. But the fact that its been almost 4-5 years since TC has stepped in and almost every iteration of the gnasher is garbage is unacceptable. It feels like every month since GoW 4 the gnasher is completely different and most of the time, worse than the last one. The ranked system in this game is not garbage, its lower than that. I dont even know how to describe how it feels when teams are constantly unbalanced and how I drop 100 elims and lose points or how I WIN and lose points. If you cant make a ranked system, then just dont do it. Make it like Call of Duty and just make everything casual, but dont put out a garbage ass system like this and claim you're "working" on it when it shouldn't have even been a thing in the first place. I hope every dev on TC gets to work on a new project, Gears of War just clearly isnt for them...and thats okay. But Im really tired of mediocrity.

    submitted by /u/FFrostur
    [link] [comments]

    I miss guardian :(

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    So Anya just... glides instead of walking now ����‍♀️

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Jermad confirmed new Hivebuster?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    The Coalition new I.P?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is the right place to bring up this topic, but would anyone else love to see The Coalition work on a new IP? They definitely have the talent, and they've mastered the Unreal Engine. With Rod leaving I think it would be a good time to work on something new after Gears 6. Just wishful thinking.

    submitted by /u/Alex_Killswitch
    [link] [comments]

    At first glance, I thought we were finally getting the Gears of War movie.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Meme Mondays (June 29, 2020)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Baird Precision Repairs Randomly Not Working?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Anyone else notice Baird's Precision Repairs only works when barriers are at least 40% health?

    Boss wave on Elite trashed our barriers to >20% health. Thought my Precision Repairs card (level 2) would help us next wave. Scored 5 precision kills with Embar and barrier health didn't budge. I had to use repair tool and get them to about 40% in order for the perk to start working again. Is there an official guide anywhere confirming this?

    submitted by /u/DarKKnight32386
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern Longshot! Last skin of the night! Live.gearsofwar.com

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Xbox ultimate game pass Gears DLC

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Do I get access to all of the gears 1-5 DLC through Xbox ultimate game pass?

    submitted by /u/FunDip500
    [link] [comments]

    Three wastes of scrap sent to the scrapyard.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    New e-sports watcher!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    What do ya'll think of the e-sports scene? What teams do ya'll root for, and why?

    Tips for new viewer? I'm having a blast so far! (and loving those skins <.<)

    Also when does the Fall quarter start?

    submitted by /u/ManateeKing123
    [link] [comments]

    Starting in an hour on live.gearsofwar.com! Details in comments

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Wyvern Lancer gl on live.gearsofwar.com

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Cool Gears Wallpapers

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Hey guys I really need a new wallpaper for my phone, right now I just have the GoW3 Dom (R.I.P.) but im looking for something cooler so I'm just asking everyone to share their Gear wallpapers!

    submitted by /u/TheBlacksunOmen
    [link] [comments]

    Gears Tactics Gameplay Flow Question - Why all the filler?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Playing through Gears Tactics, and I've gotta say the little plot twist at the beginning of the third act is wild - really appreciate the story so far, but am having trouble getting in the game because of all of the filler between story acts.

    I'm now up to 3 side missions between story missions and by the time I'm done with the side missions I'm burnt out and need a cigarette. Are all top-down strategy games like this? Last one I played was Halo Wars for the 360 but I don't remember anything about it.

    It would be one thing if the side missions were dynamic but I don't know how many times I can rescue the prisoners, collect the crates, or destroy imulsion before I just fuck off back to Gears 5.

    Am I alone in this?

    Also, no disrespect whatsoever to the devs, it's a very very cool game, really nails the Gears universe - I'm just not typically a strategy game player so this may just be more "shooter-guy-realizes-he-doesn't-like-this-genre" than anything else.

    submitted by /u/iannoyubadly
    [link] [comments]

    Horde hosts keep kicking Marcus players. Why?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I main Kait but once in a while I like to play Marcus (lvl 18) on certain maps. But despite his buffs, hosts simply won't tolerate Marcus dropping in even when they have JD, Kait and Jack on the team. So what gives? Does Marcus still suck or is the kicking merely habitual?

    submitted by /u/ewgf21
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern boltok! Live.gearsofwar.com!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Three Moves Ahead: Gears Tactics

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    I miss Guardian.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    "It'syour ISP dude, trust me definitely not the servers"

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    keyboard and mouse support on gow4

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    so i want to try out keyboard and mouse on gow4 but for somereason my mouse wont work. ive tested my mouse in other games and it works fine. any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Civ-The-Og
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment