• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Gears of War | This Week in Gears - 29 June 2020

    Gears of War | This Week in Gears - 29 June 2020


    This Week in Gears - 29 June 2020

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Gears Judgement

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Maybe Marcus

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Finished Gears 5 Today! Sooooo much better than 4, just wow what an improvement.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Rod mad or they just joking around, because the way cliff responds being all nice makes me think otherwise.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Minecraft hammer of dawn

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    hey Bros, I edited this video of some funny moves from the golden weapon event, I hope you like it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4GmpYDjC0E

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    We need a vote to forfeit for when people are afk or quit early.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    And something like Overwatch where if someone leaves in the beginning of the match and fails to rejoin in like 2 minutes, the rest of the team can just quit. I'm tired of this shit

    submitted by /u/TheQueefer
    [link] [comments]

    Just saw this and it takes me back

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Live now (and probably not for long) on live.gearsofwar.com

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Weekly store refresh

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    You know what really grinds my Gears... (June 30, 2020)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think about “expressions”.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Hey the disco is pretty cool can I buy an emote where I gag with a boltok going down my throat. Only some voice lines are good but are easily spammable.

    submitted by /u/TyrantTumid
    [link] [comments]

    Store update?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Anyone have info on a "this week in gears post" today?

    submitted by /u/SotenboriStud
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War Windows 10 Edition No Voices In Cutscenes

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I'm writing here as a last resort since I couldn't find the answer to my problem anywhere else. I just started playing the first game on PC via Game Pass and I was surprised to see that characters have no voice in cutscenes and noticed at times during gameplay, too. How can I fix this?

    I encountered the same problem on xCloud when I tried the game over there. Is this a problem with the game itself after all?

    submitted by /u/sabaki08
    [link] [comments]

    Operation 4 Tour of Duty

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Do you guys think we should get more iron from the next tour of duty instead of filler content or not? We got 500 iron from this tour and do you guys think that's enough or should we get more?

    submitted by /u/Lord__Headass
    [link] [comments]

    there really needs to be a surrender option for situations like these, the match is already basically over but as you can see it has just begun.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Vasgar - Mastered without JD, Del, Baird, Jack or Kait

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I really enjoy the t-bow.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    TC, don't let this franchise go to waste!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I'm new to the franchise with my first main title I've played being Gears 5. Been playing since the beginning bc of gamepass and it's disheartening to see the state the game is in. A major AAA title and one of the Microsoft darling franchises, but there's so many bugs and glitches and a lack of content so far after release.

    I've given TC the benefit of the doubt time and time again for this game but it feels like there's just not enough love put into the franchise right now. Gears of War has some of the most fun combat and gameplay of any shooter I've played, certainly more so than call of dipshits or fortdick. I took a two week hiatus recently because ranked is so broken and un-fun, only to find out Op 3 has been extended 3 weeks and still no new content or ranked fixes.

    On top of that, it feels I get punished for trying to play advanced. My ping and internet honestly feel like they're too good, and every game I play with ~10 ping I get jipped out of clear hits and what should be gib kills in favor of 100 ping players. The game is not satisfying right now even though it SHOULD and CAN be.

    Gears has some of the most dedicated fans I've seen and this subreddit gives me tons of laughs and cool gameplay clips to watch. TC, don't give this all up! Come back strong with a major overhaul for the future of Gears 5, or gear up and get ready to start anew with Gears 6 for next-gen which I can see being a great title if the proper care is given. From a loving fan!

    TL;DR - I feel TC has not been doing enough to keep this franchise alive and I want to see it survive. There's a solid foundation and great fanbase but TC has been losing it because there is not enough care put into the recent works

    submitted by /u/cmarq07
    [link] [comments]

    This is basically what people send after a game (this is played out btw not real)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    What was that game where you could unlock marcus fenix

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    It was an alien game I think you could unlock him as a costume in multiplayer i forgot what it was called

    submitted by /u/wiahagsjwoah
    [link] [comments]

    What are the TOP 5 things YOU want to see for Gears 5?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    What are the Top 5 things you want to see for Gears 5?

    Oh...and let's throw in a couple of ground rules:

    • Don't talk about ranking system - they're already working on that
    • Don't talk about map count - they're already working on that
    submitted by /u/BChaps
    [link] [comments]

    i sense bullshit

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Fabricator: What can it create?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Okay, so this is a thought that entered my mind when I was playing horde mode on Gears 5 and it got me wondering what the Fabricator that was introduced in Gears of War 4 can create. In Gears 4, we saw it was able to create what I assume is some sort of power cell in the campaign when JD, Kait, and Dell were in the Outsider Village and the Fabricator was needed to restore power. Shortly after, we saw it was able to create a fully functional Boomshot blow open the doors to the barn the trio was in before heading to JD's home to see Markus.

    From what I understand about the Fabricator, is that it can create loads of things from weapons to fortifications and everything in between, but is that the only things it can create? What I'm essentially asking is, can it create other things like fully functional Dee Bees, DR-1 Units, and a myriad of other things?

    submitted by /u/Shocknawe425
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment