• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Gears of War | Cole Trains "Wooooooo" will forever be music to my ears

    Gears of War | Cole Trains "Wooooooo" will forever be music to my ears


    Cole Trains "Wooooooo" will forever be music to my ears

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Raam is significantly shorter and weaker in MP

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    I need to learn Dells unique technique of holding a weapon

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Not even 1 year has passed since launch and Gears 5 drops to the 45th most played game on Microsofts Top 50. RIP GEARS OF WAR

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Compiled All GoW In-Game Notes/Letters/CoGs into an Ebook

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    I compiled all of the collectibles (notes, letters, cog tags, etc) from all of the Gears games into ebook format (AZW3, PDF, EPUB) and made it available for download from https://libraryofcodexes.com/ .

    submitted by /u/Druisaur
    [link] [comments]

    Keep out- Carmine on the loose.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Smoke? What Smoke?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    GEARS NEWS WEEKLY WHAT'S UP!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    TLDR - Operation 4 Releases July 14, New Store Updates, No new modes coming in OP4, big changes to the game and quality of life for US!

    Thanks for watching, citizens!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e59UXSkPmCU&

    submitted by /u/jinsoku3g
    [link] [comments]

    My Homemade Design ⚙️#Gears5 #AnthonyCarmine ���� with Photoshop! ��♉ #Design #Illustrator @GearsofWar @EsportsGears @XboxGamePass

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Daily Discussion (June 17, 2020)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 Escape Master Guides

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    With the extension of the operation maybe some of you want to master all of the gears 5 escape maps for the tour of duty. Over the past few weeks I recorded my game play of completing all of this ops maps on master with the cards we used on each character. I have copied a link to the playlist on youtube below for all of the maps.

    Let me know if you think there is anything I should add to these videos that would make them more informative for the future.

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG9NBkvC50l4jaMYEdckcT5otdfpLdJxa

    submitted by /u/Awelplacedgnade
    [link] [comments]

    Disappearing weapons from skiff locker ? ( Campaign ) Fixed yet ?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Can anyone tell me if this ridiculous bug has been fixed yet ? It has stopped me from playing the campaign at all, I know it's a petty thing to get pissed about but I just want to know if it's been resolved 🥺

    I'm one of the few people who really enjoyed the campaign and it breaks my heart that TC can't resolve such a small bug 😔

    submitted by /u/AdjacentGoober
    [link] [comments]

    Completely redone my phone layout ��

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Gnasher Disappears

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Hi all, I've been getting back Into gears on my Xbox one and I've played all but the first one on my 360 some odd years ago. On the Gears of War Ultimate Edition I've been having an issue getting the gnasher shotgun when I clearly see the enemy using it and dropping other weapons like the hammerburst and the Grenade Launcher, at one point I did get the Shotgun but was forced to trade it for the Hammer of Dawn, after that I see that the Gnasher just does not drop from the enemy bodies unless I was stand above, but if I walk past it on accident it vanishes. Any explanation to this issue because it's slightly frustrating not being able to get the shotgun since it's one of my favorite weapons.

    submitted by /u/PassTheWh1sk3y
    [link] [comments]

    Op4

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Hopefully op4 is going to be a big op.

    submitted by /u/0rdy14
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t agree with most known/Ex gears people but Drew is right

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    After serving failed attempts we got it. So much harder here because of the lack of cover.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    If Operation 4 is a let down, are you finished with Gears 5?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Is Operation 4 make or break for you?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/EliteZephyr29
    [link] [comments]

    I have an idea for Gears 6

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Minigames. They can be like playing thrashball, playing the mini version of thrashball like the little game things you interact with in the Gears 3 campaign, getting from point A to B with a Berserker on your tail, a timed obstacle course, accuracy test. There can be leaderboards and rewards from this gamemode too. Just a side mode. If you have any other ideas please comment.

    submitted by /u/lettuce520
    [link] [comments]

    Missed Scarred JD, guess I'm buyingHive Buster JD...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    I wish they allowed Scarred JD to be available again, (or be the default like it canonically should be...) the new scarred JD is what I want. Though I guess half a year later and no sign of old outfits returning, guess I gotta suck it up and buy this week's Hive Buster JD. No armor, but I guess I get my scars finally.

    I really should of played more on release for the first tour of duty, sigh.

    submitted by /u/Phreckl0lz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment