• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Gears of War | Meme Mondays (March 09, 2020)

    Gears of War | Meme Mondays (March 09, 2020)


    Meme Mondays (March 09, 2020)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I have never won anything in my life. But now I won a Xbox One X with the Gears 5 Rockstar Energy promotion!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Sid Redburn from Gears Tactics wearing a sleeveless version of Onyx Guard Armor from the trailer.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    I like this reply a lot. This is why I hate esports in all games but the gears esports is something else. They act like it’s the fortnite global championship with millions on the line.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Disappointed in Mexico City major crowd

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Every time any team other than a LATAM team does anything you hear boos. Round wins, match wins, 1v1 wins, big plays, player card showcase, just talking about players, teams, etc.

    It wasn't like that at San Diego major, in fact there was only cheering for all teams, some more than others, but no booing, no chants while announcers were saying things. Mexico may be passionate, but they should be considerate and respectful. So much shouting, chanting, even while announcers are talking.

    And that transitions online, a lot of salty bms, trash talking, tbagging, and wallbouncing in spawn from Mexicans. Just generally poor sportsmanship from the vast majority of the Gears playerbase that is Mexico. Part of the reason new players get so dissuaded from playing the game. Part of the reason this game is dying.

    If I were new to watching Gears eSports, but watched other games' eSports seeing the lack of respect, consideration, and general unprofessionalism of the crowd at Mexico towards non-LATAM teams would just turn me off from Gears altogether.

    submitted by /u/aofk
    [link] [comments]

    Sniped the hunter into the next dimension

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Still losing points in rounds that start with quitters

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Is this happening to anyone else? Had a teammate quit first round, they never joined back and I still got negative points for losing the second round. I could've quit too but I decided to finish the match and I get punished for it.

    I try to defend this game, but man, it's getting a lot harder to do that. Like, how hard is it to get something right?

    submitted by /u/Collineus
    [link] [comments]

    I live in Colorado and play with/against players from Mexico 90% of the time. Why?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Are there that few people in the Midwest playing? I don't understand this at all.

    submitted by /u/MonkMillar
    [link] [comments]

    why did i get stalemate KING OF THE HILL and rewarded no points?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Gears of War - The Card Game (is a physical card game)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    The absolute state of Gears Esports

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    That moment when you go 58-2, MVP, and lose points

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Pinata Torque Bow is available now!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Head over to live.gearsofwar.com to redeem it now

    submitted by /u/KryptoChronic86
    [link] [comments]

    Stained Snub is up

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Available at live.gearsofwar.com

    Also, getting back into watching the streams so I try to post when the skins drop at my discord. Feel free to join and I'll add you to be notified when I notice skins drop or when someone else notices them.

    submitted by /u/Pup_God
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if those gears esports chairs are for sale or just for tournaments?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Watching the stream and noticed the dxracer chairs. I want one.

    submitted by /u/Universal09
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way to kill drones in Escape?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the best way to get drone eliminations in Escape? I'm trying to get the Hivebuster challenges. Speaking of which, is there a method to get easy revives with the COG Gear?

    submitted by /u/Ironclad_Calves
    [link] [comments]

    Does PC have an advantage in versus?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I hear a lot of back and forth banter on whether PC has a clear advantage in pvp or not. I'm curious if anybody has any solid fact or reasoning if this is the case.

    submitted by /u/MochaTube2
    [link] [comments]

    HiVE NOEY is probably the best gnasher/movement pro in the game. For people saying wallbouncing like crazy is too extreme you obviously didn’t watch Mexico did you?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    When the Extra EXP on Horde for characters goes live, what's the most optimized way of doing it?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    I have all characters at level 15 (except Kait which is 18). What's the best difficulty / map / Wave to begin to get everyone else to 18? Given that I only "main" Lizzie, CGO Gear or Kait, I don't mind if the rest of my characters end up at 18 with under leveled Cards, Just want to make all 18 for completion and their banners / bloodsprays lol.

    Also asking in case someone wants to make a list for the best difficulty to play on, in accordance to characters level :)

    submitted by /u/P4TiTuS
    [link] [comments]

    Lahni Keegan Infinite Grenade Strat / Glitch?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    So I was watching a Master run for The Warren on Youtube to try and get Top 5% for the Hivebuster weapon skins and in the run I kept seeing from Lahni's POV her drop her shock grenades and Keegan sharing some with her and he seemed to have an almost infinite amount on Shock Grenades he shared too many times to count exactly how many. Is this a strategy used with Keegan only or with Lahni or is this a bug that they are exploiting for infinite nades (I only say infinite because that's what it seemed like with the amount of Shocks Keegan kept planting and throwing). If anyone can help me understand this I would appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/DoughboyVasquez
    [link] [comments]

    A question regarding double stars and boost

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Hey, I noticed that last Saturday and Sunday when I played I had double stars (and boost) but I didn't purchase boost or anything, I just had it (I assume for logging on during the weekend?) and I tried to do the same this week but didn't get boost or double stars so I am kind of confused as to how it works. Can someone spare a moment of their time to explain to me how this works? Sorry if the question is silly, I just want to know for sure...

    submitted by /u/MysticalFirestorm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment