• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Gears of War | You know what really grinds my Gears... (March 10, 2020)

    Gears of War | You know what really grinds my Gears... (March 10, 2020)


    You know what really grinds my Gears... (March 10, 2020)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    TC this type of skin would have been perfect for the supply pool of cosmetics

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I played Gears5 using mostly my voice �� here's my first gnasher kill with it (right hand controls aim left hand stays in air as proof)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    GOW: Find yo' Religion

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Because nobody likes to revive anymore ����

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Finally got the Crimson Lancer Mk3 today!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    "The perfect reward for mastering escape doesn't exi-"

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Who is this guy in green armor in gears of war ?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    7+ hours later. Recoloured, pixel-by-pixel, as a gift for my brother. Let me know what you guys think!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Nani?!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Made this my computer wallpaper to remind me I should be studying for midterms and NOT playing PC games (Happy meme Monday, ya’ll)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Fahz is mean

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    It's finally happened: mechanic Baird

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    They're making us pay for skins that have previously been free. To my knowledge this is the first. The undead cog gear was the new version of the COG so I let it slide. But this is just taking the piss now.

    submitted by /u/lockmister
    [link] [comments]

    Every night I make this prayer for Gears of War

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Oh Lord, may we finally one day see a ranking system that works at launch. Bless us with loads of maps and characters. May we finally one day see this series return to glory and grow its balls back.

    Jesus, bless us with a competent new leader for TC so that Gears of War can have more players online than Farming Simulator.

    submitted by /u/ktsmith91
    [link] [comments]

    This reminds me of the dark tunnel part of the gears 2 campaign when you fought tickers.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    This Week In Gears

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Why do solos play full stacks?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Same stupid ass names, full stack, first on my team 2nd overall lost 600 points for a close game. Bunch of bullshit. I realize this game's ranked is garbage, but full stacks only fighting other stacks seems pretty basic.

    submitted by /u/NIINIIN
    [link] [comments]

    This Week In Gears 5; Horde Frenzy + 2x Character XP; St Patricks + Free Boost Week; TU4.2

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    So, have been gone a long time, is Carmine and dom out yet? And how is the state of the game?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Uninstalled the game after the release of raam,warden etc and while it was fucking spectacular (the campaign) the multiplayer was a joke (microtranactions, awful communication, bad rank system etc) are these fixed and hows the state of the game compared to December/January?

    submitted by /u/Sir_Sesh_Lord
    [link] [comments]

    ;D

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Back at it again (check first comment for context)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    I’m about to finish Gears 3,should I play Judgement or move to 4 and come back to it?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Trying to make the most of my night off won't be off work again til Friday

    submitted by /u/zashukken
    [link] [comments]

    Just getting into Gears, interested in the world. Any good lore videos?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    I know I'm late to the party but I just started my first play through of the series and was amazed at the world they've built. I'm interested in learning about what the cog is, the unique architecture, who the characters are, etc etc. can anyone point me towards some videos covering the lore (no spoilers please)? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/swimswithlions
    [link] [comments]

    I can understand the hate but 250 for a skin that shouldn’t even be a green imo is a fair price

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment