• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Gears of War | You know what really grinds my Gears... (October 29, 2019)

    Gears of War | You know what really grinds my Gears... (October 29, 2019)


    You know what really grinds my Gears... (October 29, 2019)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:05 AM PDT

    THE RULES + SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't) + WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL. + OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS. + SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY. + SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD. + PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES. Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Doing my costume for Halloween, can't wait to kill some locust! First time doing this with a $8 budget

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:12 PM PDT

    Why did you close the do-

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    It do be like that

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    A Swarm Character spawned on the cog team DURING A PRO LEAGUE MATCH

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    It do be like that sometimes

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    I get this execution obliterates the head, but the body too?... Jeez

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:44 PM PDT

    Breakfast of champions...

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    Friends went afk, brought them gifts. Bleep Bloop :)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    Die, sapien!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    Flukey blind grenade quad I got a while back

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:35 PM PDT

    I really want a PvE swarm mode, like really badly

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:30 AM PDT

    Even if it is just a defend the hive or some shit, but i really want some kind of pve mode where we can be the swarm. A defend the hive would be a good start for instance. But an offensive mode where you try to destroy a cog base sounds neat too.

    I really just want to spend more time as swarm and have more control over being the swarm.

    Y'all see it the same? Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Onyx_Sentinel
    [link] [comments]

    Welp...

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    Can we please get a "Are you sure you want to leave?" After pressing B at the Match Results screen?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:53 AM PDT

    Trying to stay in a quickplay lobby and ended up leaving because I accidentally pressed B.

    I've done this so many times it's actually annoying. Gears 4 never had this issue for quickplay/social game modes.

    submitted by /u/YoVari
    [link] [comments]

    Something needs to be done about the character swap.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:47 PM PDT

    Title. I should not get kicked off my level 18 JD because some guy with a level 10 decided when there was 6 seconds left that he wanted to play JD. I should not get kicked off my best character and put as Sarah Connor or Kait who are both really low level. Change it based on level at least or who was originally on it.

    submitted by /u/lambent_titmilk
    [link] [comments]

    Huge spike in people who join wave 30+ in private games and just afk for exp

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:51 PM PDT

    Ah yes, Negative 637 Tier points, I totally deserved it!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:45 AM PDT

    Anyone else think that we should gain access to ToD and customisation screens while waiting for next match at results screen?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:01 AM PDT

    I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I find it really annoying to not be able to access my ToD and customisation menus between matches whilst waiting for the next match to start.

    I just want to be able to see how I'm doing on progress on medals and totem challenges that don't appear in the after match progress report.

    submitted by /u/J4CK931
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Weekly What’s Up missing / late?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:02 AM PDT

    Had a quick google and couldn't see anything suggesting it wasn't coming out yesterday as normal, unless I've just been completely ignorant of something obvious or it was that the 'status update' on Friday replaced this week's What's Up (which I didn't think it would).

    Can any fellow redditors share if they know something I don't, please.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Old_Rosie
    [link] [comments]

    Damn those gas prices

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    These are the type of shots I just don't really understand. Was it too far away?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:34 PM PDT

    Horde Character Ideas

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I posted before about maps I'd love to see in Gears 5 but now let's take a look at some of the characters we'd love to see in horde and their abilities.

    I've assigned each character a role along with their ultimate and passive abilities. *sidenote: i've tried to make passives a little more interesting and not just the generic pilfer ammo drop*

    DAMON BAIRD - ENGINEER

    Ultimate: Hammer of Dawn - Spawn in a hammer of dawn targeting laser dispenser (like from campaign). Ammo consumes quickly and can damage teammates and fortifications (cheers Prescott).

    Passive: Take less damage from DB enemies.

    VICTOR HOFFMAN - TANK

    Ultimate: You are the Support, Son! - Grants 100% stim and 100% stim capacity to all teammates for a long duration. Stacks with stim capacity buffs of other characters. (honestly unsure of how strong/useful stim is on higher horde difficulties so this figure is easily subject to change)

    Passive: allied kills near you reduces your ultimate cooldown.

    ANYA STROUD (fenix?) - SCOUT

    Ultimate: Delta, this is control - reveals all enemies currently on the map. Enemies take 25% increased damage for the duration. Similar to Jack's pulse scan from campaign but with added damage modifier. (actually i think this upgrade already exists in campaign)

    Passive: Marcus and JD take less damage near Anya (tanky Marcus is tankier).

    AUGUSTUS COLE - OFFENCE

    Ultimate: Can't Stop the Train! - Pilot a DB Mega Mech for a short duration. Great for boss encounters but might be a little cramped on maps like Exhibit.

    Passive: Immune to stopping power. (F*** elite drones)

    So what do you guys think?

    Realistically there's a ton of awesome characters they could add like Tai, Clayton, Barrick, Valera (her white armour was lit) but given how long the devs said it takes to make characters playable for horde I guess we'll just have to sit here and be patient.

    submitted by /u/Trafalgar111
    [link] [comments]

    Made it to colonel and realized I never recieved the private banner... The first unlockable item. Thought this was kinda funny.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:33 PM PDT

    I hope I never have to select ‘Ranked’ after this Battlepass ever again

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:03 AM PDT

    I'm not a huge PvP guy. For me, Gears has always been more of a PvE experience than a PvP experience. Normally that means I just avoid playing the ranked modes and whatnot, but because of the Fortnite Battlepass having challenges that require me to play those modes, I have no other choice. To give an example of how badly I suck at PvP, I've been playing this game for about an hour or so every day and just YESTERDAY got the medal for 10 KOTH wins. The several countless KOTH matches I've played leading up to that medal has been one of the most annoying and painful experiences I've ever had playing Gears, and I'm so glad that I'm done with that stupid mode.

    I suck at PvP and I have no desire to play it, but I have to because TC made challenges that require me to play it. For the love of God TC, let me unlock all of the next battlepass content without ever having to select 'Ranked' ever again. I don't want to have to suffer countless hours of sucking while also bringing down my teammates who are actually trying to get their rank up.

    submitted by /u/Lazzyman64
    [link] [comments]

    Would any warden fans be interested in getting this skin for the warden in the future?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment