• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Gears of War | Ketor vrol looks like a bionicle

    Gears of War | Ketor vrol looks like a bionicle


    Ketor vrol looks like a bionicle

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    Kait Diaz Mural in Mexico City credit: @kriszacharias from Instagram

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Wakaatu is not a fun boss to fight

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    There I said it! Horde was better before they added this boss I hope it's not in gears 6

    submitted by /u/random2wins
    [link] [comments]

    Someone dropped their Team Syndrome lancer. I kept it the whole match. I love the skin set but I work a lot so I couldn't get any of them except the Gnasher.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Xp update

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    I’ve finally peaked

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Is this a glitch? 300 something GB of 77 GB? ��

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Hit em with that mean strafe��

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Do bigger characters ever feel like they're moving slow to you?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    I know it's just my mind playing tricks on me because the character is big, and that every character has the same run speed, but I swear it feels like Sraak and Scion run very slowly. I'm trying to play with them more so that I can get over it.

    submitted by /u/NoHumanCares
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing as the gunner in horde and I’m wondering…Can reflective shell block both of the grab attacks from the Matriarch and the Carrier? Or is that just instant death for every class.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    You have to active reload before ulting as Veteran now.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    The first "mag" is unactived. Pretty annoying.

    submitted by /u/CuteTentacles
    [link] [comments]

    This 400% XP boost is awful for new players!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Played like 5 games and I was suddenly level 30 and thrust out of the 'beginner' playlist.

    I have never played Gears of War before today, but now I am being told I need to play with people much more experienced than I. I know there is v AI games, but even the AI seems harder than in those beginner games? Barely getting time to work on my aiming, etc.

    I assume that, normally, hitting level 30 would have taken me a good 20 or so games?

    Obviously, I see the benefit of a 400% XP boost, but damn I had to leave those beginner games quickly.

    submitted by /u/PirateRyanGGames
    [link] [comments]

    This is ridiculous

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    JD, the comedic genius

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Seriously Chapter 1

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Hello.

    I'm going for the achievement but there is something I don't get.

    One of the requeriments asks for characters to be level up to max level, but since they removed that and replaced with the classes, I don't for sure what is the requeriment now.

    If someone knows, I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Reasonable-Log-7391
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Is there a point to play gears 5 now? I stopped playing after they made the class system update. Is there even a point to play or is gears 6 like right around the corner so it'd make everything pointless

    submitted by /u/JustWinning733
    [link] [comments]

    Is the 3x exp starting today?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Remember hearing something about it?

    submitted by /u/Beersandcarmine
    [link] [comments]

    Did you guys know?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    You can block a chainsaw attack with a claw? But I don't know what happens if you guy with the claw wins😂

    submitted by /u/Lukebwwfc
    [link] [comments]

    It's Just A Videogame

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Problems with multiplayer and horde

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Hi guys, i play in xbox and when i play in any versus mode even vs AI i have the trouble connecting to the server icon, this also happens in horde I can't use the ulti of my character and collect energy, the game show me that i have a ping of 20 max

    Anyone knows why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/man57er19
    [link] [comments]

    The lag but I love this new map though

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    My bad guys, I just want to talk

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    So I just wanted to talk about the current drop and drop 2 which is the last one for this game. Honestly I like the new map, but I wish the tour of duty had much more content. The weapon skins are ass and the gnasher feel kinda weird. I up A plenty of times and my shot don't hit. Hell I got into a fight and most of my shots didn't register or seem not to come out. My point is that the next tour of duty should include greater rewards. Anyway this been my Ted talk.

    submitted by /u/Snoo54779
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment