• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    Gears of War | Community Update: T.C Sera

    Gears of War | Community Update: T.C Sera


    Community Update: T.C Sera

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    As of Aug. 6th, I will be leaving Gears, but I'll always be in the Gear Fam. I have enjoyed my time here and will miss it and all of you. Be kind to one another, Jackbot is best bot, and take care ❤️.

    submitted by /u/TC_Sera
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely love this character/weapon skin combo. What’s your favorite?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    Yall feeling the Markza Mkll prototype?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Operation 8 and still no Hana Cole Woo emote that was in the trailer for Op 7.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    T-800 regrets time travelling to Sera.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    My friend and I were playing Raam's shadow last night, and sawed offs are quite powerful.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Yeah bro I'd prefer Color Blast skins over this..

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Me in a public PvP match after seeing 1 enemy and 1 teammate T-Bag each other

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    SPOILER! Can we please take a second and toast to this hero? Just made shed a tear

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Do people still like seeing mini clips? Cause i been hitting some solid clips.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Pretty happy.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Has anyone noticed how different Black Steel Myrrah looks from the default Myrrah? Specifically the face?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Prediction: Op 8 drop 2 is going to be Judgment content

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Basically gave it away with the markza mk 2 they added sneakily into the game. They wanted to test the response because they're working on the breechshot design. If I could take a guess, they're adding the breech based on how the weapon functions and how the skin is just a lazy retexture of earlier markza models. Since Sid and Loomis have the same voice actor and voice lines referencing Sofia have been datamined since op 4 or so, im guessing we'll get them. Since they're working on the breech, I can only hope they'll add the rager to the game as well. Calling it: Breech, Loomis, Sofia, and the Rager will be the drop 2 content.

    submitted by /u/Madrigal_King
    [link] [comments]

    ������

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Best odds of survival…outsider or COG? Why?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    The Real Reason i Miss KOTH

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    I miss the 60 + kill games in KOTH, Control if your lucky averages at best 25 ish kills per game.

    submitted by /u/SoulColor77
    [link] [comments]

    Best of the rest

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    Which alternative character skin is your favourite?

    submitted by /u/Droopy_Sound
    [link] [comments]

    Original version of gears on pc

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    Is there a way (legal or not) to get the original version of gears of war 1 on pc? I don't like the look of the remaster

    submitted by /u/wigglyboiii
    [link] [comments]

    Hivebusters campaign bug: GPU clocks drop, usage hits 100% and FPS tanks

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    Playing the Hivebusters DLC and after a few minutes my GPU (RTX 3060 125W) downclocks to about 700 MHz, GPU load goes up to 100 percent and ny FPS drop down to the 20's. If I quit and restart the game everything works fine for a while then the same thing happens. Not thermal throttling, GPU stays in the high 60's to mid 70's (quite "cool" for a laptop GPU). Anyone else encounter this bug and is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/the_lanceleader
    [link] [comments]

    Well, months later, I managed to recover my data...sort of.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    A few months back, while I'm not sure whether the fault lies there or not, a friend of mine had me clear my xbox's cache data to make it so I could play a certain game with them. While it worked, the fallout was me losing my entire set of progression from the start of my Gears 3 career. All that progression, all that grinding - fwip. Gone.

    And again today I'm reminded just how ridiculous this is and decided to do something about it. After checking a few forums, I found an old Gamefaqs thread that suggested I back the data from my old 360 up to the cloud. It worked...sort of.

    I managed to transfer over my 360's player data to my Xbox One. The catch is that the data itself was back from when I only casually played Gears, putting me at a 54 instead of a 97 which was where I was before my rank got reset.

    I don't know if there is a proper fix for this, but if there is someone out there who has managed to get their old stats back from this I would greatly appreciate knowing how you did it.

    submitted by /u/Ronseer
    [link] [comments]

    Soo how do we unlock it ��

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    What are the worst and best skins in Gears 5?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Love to hear ur thoughts

    submitted by /u/WearierPanda588
    [link] [comments]

    Jack is fun but wow is it buggy

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    If you get downed as you're picking up weapons, you can still fly around the map and can't be revived. The stun just stops working all of the time now after hijacking sometimes and after using it for a long time. You can just get stuck in stupid places if you get downed too and then can't be revived :(

    As an aside: people say you'll never lose a round if you have jack, but it's really hard to keep everyone alive sometimes. It's especially hard if there's a single enemy with ice or electric or whatever

    submitted by /u/VioletDarkKitty
    [link] [comments]

    Operation 8 bugs

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Has anyone run into the map voting issue where it says one game mode for all 3 votes but it turns out to be something different? I can tell what the game mode is by the symbol but it seems it's confusing people.

    Also has anyone post match see their xp and challenges not show up and get an error? Sometimes I get it and other times I do not.

    submitted by /u/Carmine100
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment