• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    Gears of War | This is too true

    Gears of War | This is too true


    This is too true

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Playing Infiltrator in horde be like:

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    Been awhile since I posted my art. But here ya go, lads. Have a WIP of RAAM that I started a year ago and probably will never finish

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    I love meat Shields

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    Some Lizzie sketches I made because I was bored

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Die for papa!!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    Some shots I hit with the longshot

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Need Horde Folks

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    The title says it all. I love Horde but these random match ups are terrible. Anyone out there that can invite me to some Horde matches?

    submitted by /u/NothingUniqueHere_
    [link] [comments]

    The best sniper of my house

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    Need help on Escape

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    Can someone tell the best stray for mastering The End Escape hive

    submitted by /u/KarumaRX
    [link] [comments]

    the main menu doesn't cycle through the maps anymore

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    title explains it all

    submitted by /u/L33TDF33T
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Anchor's Barrier friendly fire +50% damage work on friendly machine gun sentrys?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    I am curious about experimenting on horde with a high level anchor and using barrier with sentry guns. Will their damage be amplified if they fire through the barrier?

    submitted by /u/2vockshakure
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite of the returning Horde Events?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    (excluding the 2 holiday ones because I can only have 6 options)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/tburke360
    [link] [comments]

    Q to good players. I'm a noob practicing UpA and BackA. Is the last kill move in this vid usually dangerous? I was lucky here, but the opponent can usually kill me faster than I can stick to the wall.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    promos

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    okay so hear me out…protector in horde is actually kinda good i didn't think i was gonna have as much fun with this class but it actually gets the job done. i got it to 18 and now this and striker are my last 2 classes to have all of them 20 anybody trying to level classes before the xp event is done ?

    submitted by /u/chiefranma
    [link] [comments]

    GOW Store issue:

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    I went to retrieve the free Execution for the Boltok, when I hit redeem set for free it doesn't seem to work. It says "ERROR: purchase failed due to an issue with online services" I also tried to do it on skins. Same thing happened.It's definitely not my connection either. So I'm wondering if the store could be down…. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/DeAnna_050620
    [link] [comments]

    When you just keep moving but dam I missed that last one

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Who wants to play some tdm?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    What's the point in playing ranked matches?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    I would like to know what's the point in playing ranked matches if there is no ranking system anymore?

    submitted by /u/Green-Entertainer485
    [link] [comments]

    returning gears 5 player

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    ive decided to return to gears 5 havent played since operation 3. is there anything i should know or are things just about the same since i left?

    submitted by /u/-InternalEnd-
    [link] [comments]

    Long Load times

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I installed Gears 5 the other day on my PC's SSD. I have hardwired connection and I feel like the load times are probably the worst of any load time I have experienced since getting my SSD. (When Total War Warhammer 2 loads faster you know you have issues). Is there anything I can do to speed this up. I would like to get into and enjoy the game but with the fresh installation it should not take me this long to load.

    thanks all.

    submitted by /u/Justthebitz
    [link] [comments]

    Brawler horde question.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    When running a scorcher build do you need the play with fire card for the scorcher to burn or will the scorcher burn on its own?

    submitted by /u/Traditional_Stay_843
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment