• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Gears of War | Yeah, shut up Fahz

    Gears of War | Yeah, shut up Fahz


    Yeah, shut up Fahz

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    That man scared the bajezus outta me

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    Anthony Carmine fan art

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    This is old but still frustrates me (didn’t get the kill)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    Kick in the nuts

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Finally

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Door clutched me and my brothers game. The door is a true gear.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Random Clip I keep forgetting about

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    First time played Gears

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    I always wanted to play Gears and after all this time and finally I played Gears 4 (this is my first game in gears) and Im surprised how great is this game. Atmosphere and Graphics are great and not only this two things. People who worked on this game seems they did their best. I want to take screenshots in every scene 😂

    submitted by /u/gjgenti
    [link] [comments]

    Does Gears 5 have major issues on Windows right now?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    I installed Gears 5 on my PC when it first came out but haven't played in quite some time, maybe like a year and a half. I am still using the same PC and the game has been installed this whole time.

    Decided to play this game again today. Tried to play some quickplay co-op vs AI just to get acclimated with the game again, but I can't play for more than a couple of minutes without a critical issue occurring.

    The first match I played, after a couple of minutes, the game got stuck on a black screen. I could hear an occasional noise coming from the game, but nothing else ever happened, so I had to close out of it from the taskbar.

    Relaunched Gears 5 and hopped back onto that same mode. Played for a few more minutes, and then got stuck in some loop where it would say "Respawning in 15", count all the way down, and start back over at 15 again. I could otherwise interact with the game (change loadout, open Esc menu, etc.). However, when I chose to quit to main menu, it would get stuck on a loading screen and nothing would ever happen.

    Closed out of the game from the taskbar again and relaunched one last time. After a few minutes, the same thing happened - "Respawning in 15", counts down, starts over at 15. It also again got stuck when I tried the "quit to main menu" option so I had to manually close the game.

    Is this a known thing right now, and if so, any workarounds? As it stands, this game isn't really playable for me. I don't believe it to be an issue with my PC specifically. My Windows 10 version is 20H2. Microsoft Store doesn't show any update available for Gears 5. It is running off of an SSD. No other apps seem to be causing me any issues.

    submitted by /u/EvilTrovis
    [link] [comments]

    TOP 100 rewards

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    Will I still be able to get the trinity skorge if I finish top 100 in guardian or control ? Or is it another playlist

    submitted by /u/KiddBuu96
    [link] [comments]

    I have plot armor

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Team Phantom Lancer available to claim NOW

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Team Phantom Lancer available to claim NOW

    📢 Team Phantom Lancer available to claim NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com/egl 👀 during the EGL Gears Open Series Split #3 Finals get it before it closes! 🔐

    Team Phantom Lancer

    See my links on my Reddit profile.

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    I had a dream about 70 wave, 8 player Horde

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Last night i had a dream about Gears 5. In that dream i found a secret 70 wave Horde for 8 players! 😆 What do you think, would you like some ultra long/hard Horde for more than 5 players? 😀 And have you ever some dream about GoW?

    submitted by /u/Pitwo
    [link] [comments]

    Does everyone hate pahanu for pvp and pve as much as I do?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Do you hate pahanu as much as I do?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/whilecouch66
    [link] [comments]

    Team Phantom Torque Bow is available to claim NOW

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Team Phantom Torque Bow is available to claim NOW

    📢 Team Phantom Torque Bow available to claim NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com/egl 👀 during the EGL Gears Open Series Split #3 Finals get it before it closes! 🔐

    Team Phantom Torque Bow

    See my links on my Reddit profile.

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    Close

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Team Phantom Snub is available to claim NOW

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Team Phantom Snub is available to claim NOW

    📢 Team Phantom Snub available to claim NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com/egl 👀 during the EGL Gears Open Series Split #3 Finals get it before it closes! 🔐

    Team Phantom Snub

    See my links on my Reddit profile.

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    Are the top 100 rewards given this tuesday during the second half of the season?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    or is it at the end of operation 7 completely

    submitted by /u/Cringemonger3000
    [link] [comments]

    The massacre of the rejects

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Team Phantom Dropshot available to claim NOW

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Team Phantom Dropshot available to claim NOW

    📢 Team Phantom Dropshot available to claim NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com/egl 👀 during the EGL Gears Open Series Split #3 Finals get it before it closes! 🔐

    Team Phantom Dropshot

    See my links on my Reddit profile.

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign achievements with mutations

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Will campaign achievements still unlock on new game+ with mutations applied? Mainly completing all acts on insane.

    submitted by /u/dongkongsilva
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment