• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    Gears of War | Operation 7 Drop 2 Launch MegaThread (timing, updates, bugs, questions)

    Gears of War | Operation 7 Drop 2 Launch MegaThread (timing, updates, bugs, questions)


    Operation 7 Drop 2 Launch MegaThread (timing, updates, bugs, questions)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Whenever a new TU comes out we get a TON of threads asking the same questions or discussing connection issues. In an attempt to reduce that a bit, I wanted to pull together some information to a megathread.

    .

    Op7 D2 Info:

    Blog Posts:

    Release Time:

    • Title Update launches at 10:00am PDT (1pm eastern, 5pm GMT)
    • New Content launches at 12:00 PDT (3pm eastern, 7pm GMT)

    .

    Bugs/Issues:

    I'll try to keep a running list of some of the commonly reported issues/bugs

    Bugs:

    • None (yet) - let's hope it stays that way :p

    Connection Issues:

    Whenever a new TU goes out, the servers always get slammed. Please be patient. It may take longer to find matches, as many people haven't finished downloading the update yet. In addition, the servers are working double-time to service everyone.

    If you're having connection issues or issues finding a match, please avoid playing "competitive". You may get booted due to server issues and my incur a penalty for "quitting". Just play some PvE or Quickmatch until everything stabilizes.

    submitted by /u/BChaps
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 PC

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    Please TC. Make this a skin before the end of support.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    So i bought this POP today of Marcus and it came with a still valid code for Gears POP

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Don't think there's a medal for 7 kills in a row, lol. I was pretty hype though.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    Augustus the Tank Engine

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Dom, wtf are you- ...... Never mind

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Not enough of the power ARs

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    I love the Hammerburst and Retro Lancer especially the retro but I feel like not enough maps have it also the hammer burst is a power weapon that feels weaker then the normal lancer I personally hope for the next gears game they maybe add more power to the hammerburst and make the retro way more common on maps seriously love me that gun the Lancer GL is also good but nothing beats old chunky boi.

    submitted by /u/Grimscavengerpro
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know how I even get these skins.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    The most annoying things that happen

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    So what do you think is the most annoying in Gears of War.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Mrbananacompany
    [link] [comments]

    Nice.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Just got done playing Gears 3 on PC through the xbox.com/play

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Was pretty awesome honestly, but the latency just with inputs was pretty bad. It was the only downside honestly.

    The good news I can do LAN parties easier using 360, Xbox one, AND my desktop for gears 3 versus, horde, beast, and judgement overrun.

    submitted by /u/webb79
    [link] [comments]

    This Week In Gears - 28 June 2021

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Panic bounce

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    Gears 5 Campaign Question

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    Have they fixed the crashes/bugs in the campaign that stop the next section loading?

    wanting do a insane play through but don't wanna start and find out its still broken.

    submitted by /u/CalTurner
    [link] [comments]

    Master Escape SOLO - Combat Medic on The Split

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    I shoot behind the wall with blindfire, no pellets hit. He shoots me from behind a wall where only one pellet can possibly hit me (maybe more cuz my arm is out), I'm gibbed. Explain?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    You know what really grinds my Gears...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    You know what really grinds my Gears...

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't).
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN AT?

    submitted by /u/Shrikey
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of war judgement population

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Can you get multiplayer games of anything?

    submitted by /u/dobley1
    [link] [comments]

    Escape Mode - Gears 5 question

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    So, I just recently picked up Gears 5 and have been playing a lot of Horde mode.

    However, I recently tried out Escape mode, and I can't figure out why I can't change class very easily. I pick Marcus for Horde and whatever class I want, but in Escape, it defaults to Keegan ("Hivebuster Keegan") and keeps me locked to Tactician. I've only been able to switch to Anchor. But outside of those two classes, I seem to be limited to who I can choose or what class I can play as.

    Can anyone explain to me how picking characters and classes for Escape mode works?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/starbuck2907
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmetic Giveaway. Screen capture since bots crawl for pasted keys.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    Fellow Marksmen, do you see the Lambent when your ULT is active in horde?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    They don't outline for me, sometimes they cross the path of a pink/outlined enemy and I see the negative space where they'd be

    submitted by /u/joe_vanek
    [link] [comments]

    Clock tower is fun

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Gears of War Ultimate Edition on PC HELP

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    So I used to play gears back in the day, recently got a PC after playing on the PS4 for years. I wanted to play Gears 4 and 5 but I really wanted to play 1 2 and 3 first so I can remember everything about the story. I just got the Xbox game pass and downloaded the Gears Ultimate, the problem is that I have a fairly decent PC build but the game keeps having major FPS drops, I read it online and apparently theres nothing I can do, its a game bug and they havent fixed it yet.
    Im just asking to see if anyone ever found out a way to make the game play smooth, even if its at 60 fps 60hz, fps drops are annoying asf, theres gotta be a way, no way they fucked up this masterpiece like that

    submitted by /u/DIIMOV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment