• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Gears of War | The truth!

    Gears of War | The truth!


    The truth!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    ANYBODY??

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    IS THERE ANY UK GEARS OF WAR ULTIMATE EDITION PLAYERS AT LEAST?

    submitted by /u/Spookymadcat
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think I got the correct rewards for re uping

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    Jack

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    Anybody else find jack cute at in horde mode? I see him flying around and I'm like :) safety :)

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Let-891
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting for this to return for nearly a year. Team Metal please return to store :(

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Roadie Run

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    Just wondering if anyone else hates the roadie run? Compared to other sprints in games I think the roadie run looks absolutely retarded. Do you guys want it to be changed to a more normal looking sprint or do you like the run as is?

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Let-891
    [link] [comments]

    Amazing WWE style Moonsault out of nowhere.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Gears of War 3 PS3 Build May 19 2011 (Prologue/Chapter 1/2)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    Relevant

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Cloak is OP

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Comparison.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    GOW3 VS GEARS5 I played 5 matches of TDM on both gow3 and gears 5... there's a clear winner, unsurprisingly. Gow3 wins, gears 5 seems light and Boring How 3 was fast and heavy Gears 5 wins the roadie-run holy sh- Gears 5 is surprisingly...dead? (For me at least) gow3 had a somewhat consistent shotgun G5 did not Gow3 was fun and very packed(267 players in TDM alone in an 11 year old game!) Gears 5 did play a little bit better,as I said with the roadie runs,.so much easier on the eyes, movement is a little bit more responsive Gow3 wins in skins, and maps G5 lacks ogs such as: Bernie,sandbar,Valera,mercy etc. Gow3 wins atmosphere

    [AND MY PHONE IS ABOUT TO DIE] get your downvotes ready...

    submitted by /u/Spookymadcat
    [link] [comments]

    In honor of all of the hate mail I've been recieving here is 5 minutes of making players rage by botwalking.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Anyone else hoping the locust come back in gears of war 6 if they male one? Considering they were sort of coming back in five

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Quick little double

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Gears of war 5 question

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    If you had to choose who died between JD and Del, who would be dead in gears 6 if someone played it for the first time and didn't play gears 5

    submitted by /u/anime_fan01
    [link] [comments]

    The only reason they don’t give you a flashlight in gears 2

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    I'm getting really, REALLY confused with Gears 5... and I didn't even start the game.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    To clarify, on this post I'll talk exclusively about the campaign on solo insane, I'm not really into multiplayer.

    The thing is, I played the original trilogy when I was younger, lots of years ago on X360.

    Now I wanted to catch up with the game's "lore" so I replayed all of them and included the ones that I didn't play, so I went:

    GoW Trilogy and DLCs. Totally felt in love with the franchise.

    Baird of War (which already started changing some things BUT I ended up liking it because of Baird).

    Gow 4, meh, ok. I kind if disliked some new trend they started to go with, like the emphasis on the store and stuff.

    Now with Go5.. I'm feeling that I'm missing something, starting with the fact that I don't see a "Gears of war 5" on Xbox app (PC), oh well now its bundled in this "Gears 5 Hivebusters" thing ok.. minor detail but ok.

    After installing the game from the app, I went in and I see that this is another installer? where I have to select what I want to download and then I can start playing? ok what were those 40-50gb that I downloaded earlier? well, maybe its the first part of the campaign.

    After going trough some installation menus and configurations for the bright and stuff, I finally get to play-.waaait, what? I don't get to play the campaign but first an horde mode? what? the basics?

    Ok lets go with this.. tutorial? some minutes later, a crash... well this one is my fault, I forgot I was experimenting with some OC and I leave a bad config. No problem, lets reboot and start playing this tutorial-horde-not-campaign-thing-whatever.

    Rebooted the PC, open Xbox App and lets just pla-. oh wait, its downloading 70gb of something...

    Man, just let me download the game, play the campaign, do my stuff and then continue with my life.

    tl;dr: I'm just too f*cking st*upid the play the game.

    submitted by /u/makaragamz
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with multiplayer

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Hi guys, i play in pc and when i play horde i can't use the ulti of my character and collect energy, same in escape and a rare ping issue(with 30 the game is unplayeble).

    In the past i never had this problems.

    Anyone knows why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/ahh999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment