• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    Gears of War | Stereotyping some of the skins in gears 5

    Gears of War | Stereotyping some of the skins in gears 5


    Stereotyping some of the skins in gears 5

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    Best thing to accidentally happen to me

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    My favorite movie

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    Anyone else remember this old glitch from gears 2? Used to do it all the time. Never had 3 though.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if this will be back at some point? Along with others as this is an example.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Anyone else think these 2 would be good gears characters?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Crashing

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Anyone else's game randomly crash if you die early in a ranked match? It's happened to me a few times and it's annoying

    submitted by /u/drj1mmybrongus
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap Guy Controller Button Mapping - longish read (most won’t bother lol)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    Hey all, long time player and figured I'd share some opinionated wisdom. This is for those of you who mainly play Gears, who want a little extra edge, and don't wish invest in accessories besides what comes in the Xbox…box.

    I tried extra paddles/buttons on the underside of my controller by buying one of those $30 wired ones and ended up returning it. Also held a Pro controller at Best Buy, and couldn't bring myself to get it. Here's why. Tournament controller button scheme in the Gears 5 settings.

    I don't have the urge to spend $100-$200 on a Scuff or Pro controller (Didn't like my grip on the Pro in order to have access to the paddles), and I'd love to have wireless rather than a wired one. Those add on packs that plug into the micro USB on the controller and clip into the battery pack, I might have gone for, but I did have the urge to spend $500 on the series X and that controller has USB-C so that's a no go. So am I stuck? Naw. But I did have to convince myself heavily!…to make my cheap man change.

    Been playing since Gears 1 and am so used to hitting A for all of my actions, but the Gears games are a different animal now and are faster paced so the problem you run into is you are constantly hitting A to maneuver and aiming with the right thumb stick at the same time. So your thumb literally goes back and forth and it's a skill to master if you want to be good.

    So change over from the standard button mapping to the tournament style. It will be terrible at first and frustrating but it'll be the best move you make if you aren't going to have paddles. It switches you A button and LB so now your tac/com is A and maneuvers are LB. What this does, is it allows you to keep your right thumb on the aiming thumb stick the whole time and it makes a world of a difference. So try it out! And good luck fellow Gears!

    submitted by /u/tsay40
    [link] [comments]

    Match scores not updating

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    ive been playing for the past couple hours and my match scores arent updating, is anybody currently experiencing this? ( i see i lose rank after some games so i guess other peoples account is working fine?)

    submitted by /u/iambignblack
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Anchor Card “Lethal Barrier”

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    It seems sort of unclear to me.

    Does it deal damage to enemies that make contact (like melee) or if the enemies shoot the barrier (with bullets)

    Or am I miss interpreting completely

    submitted by /u/SCRStinkyBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a list of all skins and how you can get them? (Gears 5)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    I noticed that some skins you can obtain don't show up in the customisation menu. Is there a way to tell how and/or where you can get those skins?

    Also for black steel skins do they ever return to the store? And does anyone have a list of black steels that have been released. I'm new to the game and managed to get black steel Anthony but I was wondering which black steels I've missed.

    submitted by /u/BlooRobot
    [link] [comments]

    UK/US gow3

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    I wanted to get a private match going sooner or later for UK and US players idk why I just feel like it would be a bunch of fun,I know this might not be a welcomed post but what do you think about it? (Private because the matching is mostly Mexicans so bad ping for some people me included) (also no hate to Mexicans)

    [FEEL FREE TO DOWN VOTE IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO JUST WONDERING WHAT PEOPLE THINK]

    submitted by /u/Spookymadcat
    [link] [comments]

    Did I miss the team syndrome overkill?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Was it given away yet? Just wondering, thanks.

    submitted by /u/SnooBananas6763
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment